What do the Jews exactly gain by destroying the West?

What do the Jews exactly gain by destroying the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Less resistance.

If the west remained strong, they would never accomplish their 1 world government scheme.

It's their biological imperative. They can't help it.

Try the only resistance.

More Shekels

Bump. Seriously, what is their endgame? What is Soros' endgame?

A world with no resistance to their tricks. White people right now are asleep but if they wake up again their plan would be ruined.

financial dominance
cultural persuasion
historical re-attribution
future seeding
>power
here's a (you) newfag
hope you enjoy becoming a state

>Gain
Well it's more of vengeance than "gain". They European/Christian nations due to confining them to ghettos, jailing them (for usury, ritual murder, etc), but at the same time they hate Arabs as well. This can be seen as crypto Jews (Saudis) bombing Yemen, Israel wishing to kill every Arab (Christian, Muslim, etc) in hopes to get enough room for every Jew, in hopes of the Greater Israel project.

Pretty much every people that have encountered the Jews have hated them (except Americans/Freemasons, due to the presence of freemasonry and brainwashing by media).

Getting revenge for the centuries of pogroms and muh 6 gorillion?

They aren't conspiring as in having meetings. They're just following their nature. What does a virus gain from killing its host?

Go read Kevin MacDonald. He breaks their group evolutionary strategy down pretty soundly. If you want a laugh read the reviews, a ton of which literally say "I didn't read it but it's bullshit."

Cultural Victory

they're shortsighted, like the dwarves of Middle-Earth

This board is full of tinfoil hat retards, KEK.

sexual gratification. its a sex fetish thing, you wouldnt understand unless you are already into it.

Jews only wish to exterminate the white race and Christianity. That's all there is to it. They know the true Israelites are European Whites.

>some jews are really smart
>Some jews happen to disagree with me
> therefore, all jews are out to destroy the west.

Subhuman logic, right there.

DidbI ever tell you guys about the time I ass fucked Jonah Hill's gay, jew ass in a Hollywood gym locker room? When I was done we all took turns pissing on his face while he cried.

An Israeli Jewish state that dominates the world.

Slightly off-topic. Why is your flag so similar to Cuba's flag? Is there some sort of historical significance or is it just plain bad creativity?

Revenge

Money.

Power.

Full control of civilization.

You don't think those are enough for a Jew to do what it does?

Their endgame is a messiah coming to bring the world together as one, under the rule and law of Israel, to build a temple to resume blood offerings, and all of them back in Israel.

Soros? maybe the same but a twist? ask him for that one who knows

>2% of the US is Jews
>media, politics, finance, banks are nearly completely dominated by Jews
that's not luck you tard. Jews are open about their nepotism and zionism. It's not even secret.

Thus is why I ass fuck Jonah Hill everytime I see his gay, jew ass at the gym. He got skinny for a while, because I stopped going to that gym for a while. Everytime I see that fat fuck I chase him into the locker room and take him to pound town!

Nothing that is the joke. They won't be able to control the hordes of Arabs and Africans.

They think it's easier to control a mongrolized mass of slaves.
Plus they have an eternal hate against Whites and will kill them if they have the chance, even if they will get killed for it.
They are semites (arabs), so suicidal tendencies ia in their blood. Or they are Ashkenazi and mental illness is one of their traits.

Seriously. What do you think Niggers will do when they get nukes, like take over france? Niggers are stupid enough to actually try to use them, then likely blow themselves up in the process.

Revenge for Roman destruction of Jerusalem and the Holocaust

I wonder this often as I see no reason kikes would want to plant their arch-nemesis in positions of power via muslim invasion of the west, espescially since theyre a race of ginormous pussies who could never defend their kind on their own.

Fuck yes they will use it; probably in some random conflict, but luckily nukes will be finite and in disrepair by then.

Definition of usury
plural usuries

archaic : interest

: the lending of money with an interest charge for its use; especially : the lending of money at exorbitant interest rates

: an unconscionable or exorbitant rate or amount of interest; specifically : interest in excess of a legal rate charged to a borrower for the use of money

they'd probably misplace them desu, fall into enemy hands pretty fast

I believe this story.

A letter that explains the flag:
>The adaptation of the Cuban flag with the colors inverted was suggested by the patriot Francisco Gonzalo MarĂ­n in a letter which he wrote from Jamaica. I made the proposition to various Puerto Rican patriots during a meeting at Chimney Hall and it was approved unanimously.

Why would anyone want to mess up christian doctrine? Its perfect the way it is. I would rather read untouched, unmessed liturature than the spit/vomit fueled snake ridden shit that some of these Jews produce. Jesus provided alot of clarity when it comes to THE REAL WORDS OF GOD.

post whorecore

More like (((CHOROOOOOOY)))

If youre ever at the gym and see Jonah Hill just chase him into the locker room. He runs right in there like a scared mouse running in it's hole. He knows youre going to ass rape him when he gets there, but runs there anyway. Jews dont make any sense. He always cries too.

It's their impulse.

In Germany Jews were the only visible minority among a sea of homogenous white people. This made them extremely easy to target. Spotting a jew was as easy as seeing the nose on his face

But in the modern world where there are 100 different minority groups all mixing and sloshing in a stew, jews simply blend in to the background. Jews feel like outsiders whenever they are amongst a white majority. They feel much more comfortable among a multicultural conglomerate.

Thus, whenever a group of wealthy jews move into an area, immediately they begin pressuring for diversity programs, immigration, refugee programs.....etc. They totally wreck the place.

Jews are subhumans living in the now, like women and niggers they have no concept of the future.

Step 1: Convince USA to bomb Mudslimes
Step 2: Convince Europe to take Mudslime rapefugees
Step 3: NATO implodes itself under the weight of too many kebabs
Step 4: Free mostly uninhabited clay

Thanks user.

Nothing. They aren't trying to "win." They're trying to make everyone lose. The Jews are evil.

I don't think they realize they're doing it. I think their nature is the just think lowly of all other cultures and races and want to use what influence they can to something they think is better.

revenge and a more docile state to rule

Revenge

we are their greatest competition. once we are nothing they can rule over a planet of fucking morons who work everyday for (((them)))

They think they will finally be safe from another holocaust.

Anudda shoah

anyone have related pic with the jude identifiers done? been looking for it for a while..

because we are short, ugly, physically weak and naturally beta cowardly faggots and white people could cuck us easily

Thats what the lizard gods told us.

Safety.

Christians have persecuted Jews since Roman times. Before that all their neighbors from Persia to Mesopotamia to Egypt have persecuted them.

The Jew knows that his very existence is a target for whatever majority occupies the same land he does. So the Jew subverts. It's a part of his culture. The Jew subverts because he knows that after a while the majority, be it Christians, Muslims or pagans, grows tired of his tricks and lies. And so they purge the Jews. In order to survive, the Jew must infiltrate his host society and turn the values that make it strong against it. Because a strong society will kill all parasites. And the Jews are parasites.

What's the story of Exodus? The story of how Jews subvert the the strong nation of Egypt and turn it against it's own interests. This is literally their origin story.

Jews will never change. It is up for Christians to remove them from our society and expel them into the desert from which they came.

They will not succeed leaf. Trust US. We will save you from your cuck overlords.

They're not Jews, but Luciferians. America is the last real Christian nation on earth, and it effectively rules the world and imposes order onto it.

They want to corrupt it not only to control the country and weaken it (and thereby allow their order for the world to take hold), but they believe that it is necessary to destroy America to pave the way for the Anti-Christ (who they think is a good figure).

I would tell you to read Alice Bailey to confirm this shit, but in reality, you shouldn't. Just read the Bible.

Survival. They've been kicked out of every country on Earth or murdered so the only way for their people to survive is to destroy or enslave the Goyim.

While we are on the topic: as a consumer of the product by the name of "destroying the west" how do you rate the experience? How would you improve it? What facets of western life are we not destroying fast or efficiently enough? Thank you for your customer review.

It's outdated (ie Cuckley is long dead) but still.

pretty accurate.

Everyone in this board is projecting their delusions over the "other"

>129650892
>What do the Jews exactly gain
Nothing. Jews are aware they are a western people at this point. When American Jews have nostalgia for the homeland they dream of Europe, not Israel. The "Jewish lust for power" is the same lust in every person. Since Jews are other'd a lot, their lust sticks out more. But there's no concerted effort of value for worldwide Jewish domination. Welcome to the team 51 bro.

Jews can only survive if their is "diversity". They don't do well in nationalistic countries. There were two videos on this but JewTube removed them.

Revenge.

>synagog of satan
It's amazing how well they blind people to this

They will purge the backwardness.

nothing. the stormfags theories make no sense. when you point out the glaring contradictions, they say they're just "playing both sides".

Its just paranoia. Please, dont take these idiots serious

It's not Jewish. It is an internationalistic capitalist group of Luciferians masquerading as Jews that seek a 1 world government with interchangeable populous in mind.

Cheap submissive brown/black laborers

I think it's called power.

jews are basically nuts
>it;as all about their world view as 'chosen' against anyone else (chosen by satan that is)

thanks, better than what I got

More sheckles and foreskins to feed tot their demon God

save that flag folks, soon gonna get retired and it's market value will skyrocket

Jesus Christ, do people actually believe this shit??

>Whites are successful
>systematic racism

>Jews are successful
>ZOG zionist conspiracy illuminati, blood ritual, teleporting into graveyards, rothschilds,

Please remove more leftists/marxists if you would be so kind.

>how do you rate the experience?
8/10. I've pretty much lost all hope but haven't killed myself yet
How would you improve it?
I wasn't born with your scheming blood. Idk
What facets of western life are we not destroying fast or efficiently enough?
Free speech on the internet. I guess this is all we have left right now. Pass some hate speech laws and I think we'll be good
>Thank you for your customer review.
Glad I could help

or they're bagel lovers, and love of salmon is in their urine. you're fucking retarded

>They don't do well in nationalistic countries
idk user, the Jewish population in Israel seems to be doing OK.

Lmao

yes every jew is going for revenge on the roman temple destruction...

Nothing, which is why the theory is dumb as fuck.

Being able to Flee to Israel to eventually build up Greater Israel. That is the Zionist Plan.

In the KB archives, I did a thread talking about them:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

NEED MORE

Can a taco nigger translate for a superior Anglophone?

maybe because there is no ZOG conspiracy and autists who see faces in the clouds love cool conspiracy theories especially if they're super taboo in pop culture???

>In order to survive, the Jew must infiltrate his host society and turn the values that make it strong against it

They could also, oh I don't know, not be subversive little shits, and just assimilate.

Hi shlomo

well, first of all "jewish" is too general. There are progressive Jews (like many Democrats or people in Tel Aviv) and conservative Jews (e.g. Jerusalem lads). The conservative Jews are helping Christians right now against radical Islam, commuism, and other satanic kikes. Deal with it.

What were the videos called? Are they available anywhere else on the net?

jews gonna jew

We get revenge for thousands of years worth of the blood of our people.

>i've been found out:the post

They can't do that. The French make wine. The Italians sing opera. The Jews subvert.

I don't even think they'd be Jewish anymore if they stopped.

Nothing. Jews have an irrational hatred for whites and Christians