#notallmuslims

why does Sup Forums think that all muslims are responsible for what a few (not real muslims) do?

that's like saying all christians are responsible for the crusades

do you even logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/06/11/richard-dawkins-religious-education-crucial-british-schoolchildren/
youtube.com/watch?v=yyNv8kvd2H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christians are already """"blamed"""" for the crusades

>that's like saying all christians are responsible for the crusades

I wish we had more Christians who would take responsibility for crusading, then we wouldn't have the pig-fucker problem in the first place.

>not real muslims
Was Muhammad not a real Muslim?
Crusades were Just Wars in response to 400+ years of Muslim warmongering and genocide of Christians.

Muslim women breed those terrorists. Most of them are second or third generation.

I'm away and on mobile right now can someone please post the real version?

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

They are from Belgium by the way.

Reminder that Christianity is an inferior beta religion.

>not real muslims
Oh yes they are real muslims, they carry out what their religion commands them to do to the letter.

The crusades were justified wars of self-defence against hundreds of muslim invasions and raids.

Why do you believe we have to be responsible for moderate muslims when a third of them are extremists? Why do we have to let all muslims in because some are ok?

the absolute state of cucktianity

Hahaha, the image just screams ignorance or weasel.

most conservatives are perfectly capable of discerning the difference

we use the word radical as a differentiation

currently it's the left who riot at the idea of a separation existing and insist that all muslims are the same

it's actually kinda racist senpai

how will wh*tey ever recover?

>"Islam is far superior to the barbarian religion of Christianity" - t. Hitler
Sup Forumsddit btfo

She's only carrying it because her husband forced her to while he goes to Paris to culturally enrich them.

>That's like saying all Christians are responsible for the crusades

Now you're talking, I wish we would do another crusade. Also, every crusade was a different war, that's like grouping every American war together and saying they're all unjustified because one was. And then throwing in a few wars that had nothing to do with us for good measure.

not all nazis
nazisim is an ideology of peace
nazis that gassed the jews were not real nazis
most nazis never had anything to do with murdering someone
Mien kampf and other nazi literature are not to be taken literally. Anyone that takes them literally is not a real nazi and thus should not be defined as one.

The idea that there are innocent muslims is one thing... but even the non violent ones are still a burden on the world right now, putting huge stress on the countries they're mooching off of.

Also, if islam was a peaceful religion then they wouldnt have to fucking take refuge in all these countries

>Muh peaceful muslim majority
No one is denying this, we for the most part hate Islam rather than Muslims (hate the sin, not the sinner) because we can see an ideology and detach it from the individuals/groups that ascribe to be apart of that ideology

I'm an outspoken Islamophobe and it's largely because I care about Muslims.
All the Muslims I've met are cool people, and I feel bad because they're basically living with a sword to their throats.
Islam has a death penalty for apostasy. If the woman in pic related renounced her faith it'd cost her her life.
Save Muslims. Abolish Islam.

all muslims are future terrorists.

The crusades were a response to Islamic aggression. There is literally nothing to apologize for.

>most nazis never had anything to do with murdering someone

this one is actually true though
most were just footsoldiers

Just tell me, what is the penalty for apostasy in Islam?

Whats that statistic again, that 1 in 10 think ISIS attacks are justified and the other 8/10 wouldnt report their neighbor if they were involved in terrorist activity, in Britain. Heard it just the other day, some insane statistic like that. 400 million muslims believe its justified to blow themselves up, killing innocent women and children to further the cause of Islam, worldwide, out of the 1.8 billion. Your argument is invalid, and youre a scumbag.

sage

The crusades were good tho, they were a response to almost a millennia of Islamist expansion. People love to scream about how racist and hateful the crusades were, but they ignore heroes like Charles Martel or John III Sobieski, who helped protect Evropa from shitskins because history shows that liberal ideas are garbage

They bear their children. They hide their men.

>#notallmuslims
It's about islam, not every idiot that identifies as "muslim".

>suggesting we don't proudly take credit for the crusades
we're about to start another one

This doesn't even look like Europe. The architecture does, but everyone else looks out of place? Where'd all the Belgians go?

>switches it out for white man
>its the same

Do YOU even logic?

Can #Udon'thavetobeMuslim be a relevant hashtag?

piss poor bait

>fucking leaf

Are you retarded? We don't think all muslims are responsible and your shit comparison was horrendous. Crusades were centuries ago, the barbaric shit going on in Islamic states has continued after centuries. Also why would you blame current Christians for shit that happened so long ago? We don't do that with muzzies, we're critiquing their shitty religion for the asinine shit they're doing in real time. Right now.

Another thing, most of the criticisms I see don't really have to do with terrorism (still a big issue) but with how shitty the religion is. It hasn't been reformed, meanwhile Christians have the new testament and have learned how not to fuck their cousins and goats.

Why am I fucking typing out all of this shit I have a fucking album to finish

Have you ever speak with Muslims about politics? You know you have a problem when they start to talk about their victimhood complex and how the west ruined the Middle East, that justify whatever comes next even if they are second generation immigrants. I blame social media for feeding the public with this shit.

Ive never heard a mudslime say they were sorry.

Islam is a oppressive political system and voluntary in the West, leaf.

you're admitting that the argument is logical but throwing it out because the same logic is not universally applied

special kind of stupid no matter how you look at it

But... the crusades were defensive moves...
They had to...stop the muslims from taking over...

>It's fine when we do it to white people for things that happened over half a century ago, but don't you dare oppress our new group of useful idiots
When will we start killing Marxists in a dispassionate and systematic manner?

Really burns my peanuts

terrorism is just the tip of the iceberg, you inbred unproductive rapist shitskin
you don't belong here

The crusades were really nothing more than Christian barbarism where they ended up attacking each other and only bringing Islam into Europe.

Neither have I. It's just "Don't hate us!" or "Don't be Islamophobic" when they're speaking English.

Worse than pigeons

A FUCKING LEAF

blasphemer!

All Abrahamic religions are garbage that need to be expelled from europe.

but thats wrong you fucking moron, both are absolutely true.

Imagine thinking it's only a third. Less than a third of them are 'moderate', it's probably closer to 5-10%

It's not Sup Forums, it's not-real/pol/. Don't blame all of Sup Forums for what not-real/pol/ does.

See how easy that is?

It's not that hard to deal with. One thing I've noticed through all the arguments I've had with muslims is that they all make pretty much the same points:

>b-but christianity!
>the west ruined the middle east!
>deflecting problems of their religion to problems of other religions
>flat out lying
>quran can only be understood in arabic

All of these points can easily be tossed in the trash if you spend at least 1 week researching Islam and some basic statistics. If they try to hide behind the victimhood shield, just ignore it and stick to the main points of your argument. They'll deflect, and when you call them out on it, the argument is basically over.

Let them have their jihad.
Once Europe is in shambles, the Final Crusade will commence.
The internet never forgets.
The information age is the bane of globalists.

It seems getting rid of all the Muslims will solve the problem, and I don't care about anything else.

Do you think all the german were nazis?
Nevertheless, we all had to pay the price, which is called community liability.
Which is very strange, is the fact that you see no great demonstrations of the Muslims against the terror.
Also the imams have changed nothing in their prayers.

You have to be blind in order not to recognize what is going on here. This means conquest by submission.
And a few good ones are not an excuse for the majority who believes in the sharia.
wake up .

What does the single life count against a civilization? Nothing at all

Copypasta slide thread. Ignore. Sage.

Also Ive never once heard a muslim apologize, so thats horseshit. You always smugly and aggressively defend the terrorists, and suggest its because free speech that they did it in the first place. Muslims think terrorism happens because free speech, and they aren't afraid to insult you if you dont agree. Incompatible with our society, 100%.

Crusades weren't REAL Christians
#not all templars
#open holy land boarders
#crucifixions terrorizes hate

By extremist I mean murder and rape. Yeah their religion is terrible, but this is people that you can not afford to have in society.

Everything I wrote there was true. The overton window is so pathetic right now that people have no idea how far relativism has penetrated our critical thinking.

because they are needed to reform the religion

We Wuz Israelis

Sage

It's like saying all Canadians are responsible for you being a faggot.

>Philologist
lmao

exactly

But it only takes a civil war before the idiots realize that.

the civil war they will get the muslims work with high pressure on it.

Who cares? They aren't us, we can blame them for whatever we want until they fuck off.

we must exterminate them all

the fate of europe depends of it

I'm so tired of the (((western media))) condemning innocent Muslims

White ppls greed and vanity was the cause of their own destruction.

We kicked them out eventually, the rest of Europe can too.
The secret is that we kicked out all the jews too.

The Crusades were justified. They were a result of 300 years of warmongering by Muslim forces and actively seeking out of those forces to snuff out Christianity.

A peaceful majority is irrelevant. All of the goat fuckers are to blame.

I would ask what the fuck is with the Canadian shitposting tonight since it seems especially virulent, but then again I shouldn't be surprised due to the nature of the eternal leaf.

Range ban all of these fucks, please. Even Turks are better than Canadians.

WHAT ARE THOSE HISTORICAL FACTS DOING HERE!
QUICK, SOMEONE POST THAT ONE PICTURE ABOUT THE SECRET ANTARTICAN REICH AND THE BLUE EYED STATUES.

well at the time that was actually largely true. Also if you look at polling even moderate mslims believe in sharia and a large percentage (~70%) believe in death for leaving islam. Not to mention terrorist jihadi groups are very highly supported amongst muslims.

The sad is that you're really right
There is no other solution

Muslims always marry one another and present a danger through demographics in every new generation.

Muslims can not assimilate themselves and therefore try to impose their culture in every generation.

Muslims in every generation new special rights are shipped until the sharia is introduced.

Already the same for 1400 years

>pew research center

Guilty by association

crusades were justified dipshit, jerusalem belonged to christians under rome, muslims took it from them. crusades was driving out muslims from christian land

Dude I am going to need to hear you talk about that goddamned pic a bit more. What is going on there?

At least the extremists in my country put their food where their mouth is...
You guys are a different kind of angry neckbeard. The wank it and cry yourself to sleep kind.

why does Sup Forums think that all jews are responsible for what a few (not real jews) do?

that's like saying all atheists are responsible for soviet

do you even logic? He He He

Muslims act in generations as in the case of turkey

Difference between us and jews is that we hate each other too much to work together. You people are seriously delusional if you think muslims have world domination as an end goal. Maybe Saudis.

My angus is heavily peppered.

If you get the chance you will try it.
this is the nature of islam

Not exactly the Muslims, just Islam, the false prophet, the false moon God, the false law.

I have never once heard a muslim apologize for the terror and violence perpetrated by members of their religion.

Then do some mustard on it this has an anabolic effect
>I understand it

islam cant co exist with any other religion, whatever it may be, there is conflict.

This. Jesus. The Muslims were not innocent by standards. Even back then they were waging a war to spears their nonsense.

The peaceful majority has never been the problem. Anytime there is a war it is the aggressive minority that causes the violence. Stop being so gullible.

>invades northern arabs peninsula
>enslaves several hundred tribes
>gets mad when arabs rise and loses empire
Byzantine Empire for you.
>muh genocide
You can't just send a letter to the khalifa calling him a heretic son of a pig and be mad when he says "fuck those spaniards,imma show them"

Because islam is a bad religion.

"“It’s tempting to say all religions are bad, and I do say all religions are bad, but it’s a worse temptation to say all religions are equally bad because they’re not,” he added.

“If you look at the actual impact that different religions have on the world it’s quite apparent that at present the most evil religion in the world has to be Islam.

“It’s terribly important to modify that because of course that doesn’t mean all Muslims are evil, very far from it. Individual Muslims suffer more from Islam than anyone else.

“They suffer from the homophobia, the misogyny, the joylessness which is preached by extreme Islam, Isis and the Iranian regime.

“So it is a major evil in the world, we do have to combat it, but we don’t do what Trump did and say all Muslims should be shut out of the country. That’s draconian, that’s illiberal, inhumane and wicked. I am against Islam not least because of the unpleasant effects it has on the lives of Muslims.”"

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/06/11/richard-dawkins-religious-education-crucial-british-schoolchildren/

This guy. Have a smartie.

Richard Dawkins "Islam Is One Of The Great Evils In The World"
youtube.com/watch?v=yyNv8kvd2H8

> inserts pew report stats BTFOing OP

The problem at islam is that he works like the mafia
Once in there is no more out.
And what the capo (imam) says is correct
And that is why there is no back, our civilizations will soon be opposed
this is inevitable.

No I personally think the Kikes are responsible for what terrorist Muslims do.