Why do white women date black men?

Can someone please help me understand what would make a white women date and marry a black person? Is there something about women that we are not understanding? Is it rebellious nature? Is it curiosity?

Same reason why white men date non white women.

How new are you?

SAGE your nigger psy-OP

Sleepy whyte wymenz

I have never known a white woman who dated a black man. The only ones are super fat and have no other options.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Were you that same user I was bullying from the other thread? Pls respond if so

It's called "lack of cultural background and lots of Hollywood shit on a daily basis"....

> to (((you))) Sup Forums

Because of the 'taboo'

>Is there something about women that we are not understanding?

Not we, just you. I am well aware that women are animals like all humans, and for most of their history and evolution they grew up under tribal warfare, where at any time a superior tribe can come kill all your men and start raping you.

Women are literally designed and evolved to let another tribes Chad take over and adapt to him

It's why they no loyalty, no love for their country. It's why they don't care if tons of muslims come over. They're actually totally okay with having stronger men come and displace their same races men. If they get a strong man to fuck them, fine. And right now most white men are pussies.

You can't even blame women it's just their nature.

because their brains are 15% smaller.

Because they don't think like basement-dwelling Sup Forumsacks and are more concerned with finding the right one over "preserving muh genetic purity". If that right one happens to be black, then so be it.

/thread

Women are attracted to unevolved men.

Bad parents.

Hilariously enough, it's because they care about the person on the inside more than a skin color, you fucking autist.

Women like masculine men. Which women are you attracted to, the whiny autists, or the confident, attractive ones?

they don't

education + propaganda

JIDF conditioning
>posts pictures of interracial couples to get viewers comfortable with the idea
>doesn't care if positive or negative conversation ensues
>Semites wins long term battle through cognitive conditioning

They don't.
Saged

It's rare, no one cares, stop making threads about it you r/asianmasculinity chink.

The jews

It's hilarious how on pol women are either sluts going on primal instinct or feminists dykes completely going against it. Pick one, fags

I agree with you... I don't think females like Sup Forums incels. Females prefer masculine males, Alphas. Doesn't matter the race. I am coming to a conclusion that women really have no racial or cultural loyalties.

That is a childish response. Pic related

Is this another Ok cupid citation?

This
Scandalous sharejewniggers.
10,000 dollar reward for OP's dox.

>That is a childish response.
Not an argument.