MAJOR HAPPENING: TRUMP GOING TO FIRE MUELLER

Guys, why will he do something so stupid? If he does this, there is no going back. He'll surely be impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvpCRHGg5Tg
lifezette.com/polizette/robert-mueller-stocks-staff-democrat-donors/
amazon.com/No-Not-Enough-Resisting-Politics/dp/1608468909
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is that even legal

POTUS is Chief Executive he can fire anyone in the executive branch... for any reason or no reason.

Conflict of interest with Comey. He needs to be fired.

Trump could not fire Robert Mueller on his own, but his attorney general does have this authority. If Trump wanted Mueller gone, then, he could simply instruct his attorney general to fire him. However, since Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the Russia investigation, this responsibility of firing Mueller would be passed to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

It would then be up to Rosenstein, the man who hired Mueller in the first place, whether he should comply with the president’s orders and fire the special counsel. While the president could not bypass Rosenstein and fire Mueller himself, he could fire Rosenstein and replace him with a deputy attorney general who will agree to fire Mueller.

>impeached
Does not mean removal for office

For some reason I thought the congress had appointed him.

He absolutely should
youtube.com/watch?v=JvpCRHGg5Tg

Listen to his sniveling defenses of the illegal Section 702 abuse

Excessively spying on Americans was one of the job requirements to be a high level department head or cabinet member under Obama it seems

Literally Hitler. Have to say, even as a long time supporter and voter, I can see it's over for Drumpf. He's done.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-09/retired-fbi-special-agent-blows-whistle-real-robert-mueller

>Trump couldn't fire him on his own

Yes, he can. He has absolute authority over federal investigations. The only reason Nixon couldn't fire the special investigator is because he was appointed by Congress.

Robert Mueller Stocks Staff with Democrat Donors
Special counsel's team includes former Clinton Foundation lawyer, contributors to Obama, Hillary, more

lifezette.com/polizette/robert-mueller-stocks-staff-democrat-donors/

I'm sure Rosenstein is leaning that way as any AG with integrity would after Comey's self incriminating testimony showed that he scrambled to illegally coordinate Mueller's appointment after he was dismissed from his directorship

If you recall he was appointed by the deputy acting attorney general Schlomo Hebenstein or something.

About time.

i dont understand why the senate wouldnt have appointed their own investigator though. what was the sense in sticking it under the aegis of the executive

Fake news

>Judy Woodruff
The oldest battle axe in the MSM tool chest.

Simple. Fire them all. Disband the FBI. Bring charges against the traitors immediately.

this and he's not investigating anything. he's stalemating and letting the investigation go on and on to keep trump/russia collusion in the media

nice flag

>comply
this. dumb fucks are dumb. ((muh INPEASHMUNT)). they don't teach anything in school but common core bullshit. we're all fucked over here.

Do you even know what fucking impeachment is you retard?

playing by the rules wont help trump

washington needs to burn

what would be the actual legal basis for impeachment here - 'Hindering an Active Investigation' or similar? Not arguing, it wouldn't be justified, slowly, either BTW, just, mildly interested in the legal technicalities.

Yes it does but he won't be impeached. The left just keeps making up these fake news stories to make themselves feel better.

Clinton was impeached.

wow holy fuck. america really is done for. you all fucked in the head. trumpters in this thread already trotting out the prepared remarks one by one .

yellowstone when

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office. LITERALLY YOU CAN GOOGLE THIS SHIT

the Senate is majority Republican and are only doing the barest minimum so as not to be yelled at by the dems... they have no interest in perusing any investigation because they know it is 100% bullshit.

They have their committee and have had hearings and they have all shown Trump is completely in the clear and these accusations are Trumped up hogwash from the losers.

go jump in the lake, ya limey cunt. you got your own damn problems to sort out. you guys are literally car bowling in the streets of London

how did you get through chinese firewall?

Loading up the investigation with Clinton Foundation Lawyers, and Democrat donors seems like a Legit reason to fire someone over. Its almost like they picked the Crew for max triggering, so the investigation would never happen. Then make Trump into a Nixon Clone. Its not even 2d chess, they keep trying to start a new game before they even finish the one they are already losing...

Yeah we have a fucked up system because Dems and Liberals are the most butt hurt faggots that can't let go but at least we ain't over run by towel heads and are gearing up to become Islamic State 2 the bong edition

>Special counsel's team includes former Clinton Foundation lawyer, contributors

Why aren't conservatives screeching for recusal?? He's best buds with J Edgar Comey for fuck sake. Why can't they start a campaign like the shithead Dems keep doing??

Why leave it all up to Trump to get rid of him??

This.

We don't fucking need the FBI, it was sold to us with bullshit in the first place.

State police could handle shit on their own, better yet divide up the FBI's budget in bloc grants to them. We have fucking internet now so the whole, "OH NOZ! What if the bad guise flee state lines!?" shit is irrelevant.

Federal police is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

>do you ever get tired of saying this.

This isn't a major happening

Trump will not be impeached. Give up already.

who is this guy, exactly?

close up the CIA while we're at it too

Thats an aussie flag dude those faggots have nothing better to do between the abo petrol raids and their blacked threads

Agree we don't need FBI but it's not unconstitutional. Stop being retarded.

b-b-b-but I read it on HuffPost

The Dems and media won't drop the Russia fake scandal under any circumstances, no matter what info is revealed. They'll simply spin it in another direction, they can't give it up as a distraction. They know they have nothing to bring to the table in 2018 since they abandoned the working class, and if they start trying to pander to them now they'll get called out by the far-left 'progressives'. They're fucked and they know it.

Literally a cunt faggot. Learn vocabulary you fucking trained ape.

This is what I believe as well.

Pretty fucking much kek

I heard some kike commie cunt tonight on PBS radio show 'On Point' talking about Muslim Interment camps .. her new book? No is not enough oy vey goy when are you buying her great book?

amazon.com/No-Not-Enough-Resisting-Politics/dp/1608468909

"Mueller, along with deputy attorney general James Comey, threatened to resign from office, in March 2004, if the White House overruled a Department of Justice finding that domestic wiretapping without a court warrant was unconstitutional."

>What is the 9th and 10th Amendments

They NEVER intended to have federal police agencies. A national police force was a crazy scheme that not even Hamilton would have suggested.

But of course, those amendments don't mean shit anymore 'cuz reasons....

Honestly, the more chaos the better. When would there have ever been a up rooting of the deep state if not for Trump. Clearly, Hillary would have cemented the deep state so securely nothing short of total destruction of the country would break it loose.

>be liberal pussy faggot
>throw out some speculative bullshit (completely fabricated with liberal pussy faggot friends)
>report as news
>rinse and repeat

If he doesn't fire him he will get impeached

Congress has no say in it

Trump can literally command Rosenstein to do it, or fire Rosenstein and find someone who will. Look it up.

Kisslyak is coming.

Its the end of the old two party system as we know it Dems have committed political suicide by trying to push a false scandal all that will be come 2018 will be the alt-right and libe cucks then the race wars can start in honest.

It's not a legal thing, it's a political thing. Nothing Trump's done is even close to legally being "obstruction of justice", but congress can impeach him for jaywalking if they want to. Impeaching frivolously and without actually convicting and throwing him out would be political suicide and only strengthen Trump, so the media is currently running a PR offensive to blow up the literal-nothing they have into Watergate times a million to try to build public support and give anti-Trump republicans cover to vote to kick him out.

He should fire rosenstein too, comey had rosenstein pick Mueller for a reason

AGAIN IMPEACHING DOES NOT EQUATE REMOVAL FROM OFFICE FUCK SEE

Yes drain the swamp means firing people

DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE I EXPLICITLY SEPARATED "IMPEACHMENT" AND "CONVICTION"? CALM THE FUCK DOWN

they can hire Mueller to investigate after Trump fires him.

Unlikely, conflict of interest at that point. Mueller would have a reason to be bias.

Why did Rosenstein hire Mueller?

Also, Comey said he engineered this. So, Trump has no choice.

Mueller is Comey's friend of 15 years, his mentor and got him the job at FBI. They both covered up evidence of crimes for Bush, Clinton, Obama including 9/11. I would say that is a conflict of interest wouldn't anybody?

I don't think he should but at the same time Comey and Mueller go way back. Comey has proven to be untrustworthy and gets one of his friends from the Bureau to head the investigation into Russian tampering. The investigation has been tainted by Comey. If it really is going to be "independent" they need to get somebody completely unattached to any of this and with no conflict of interest.

True

If that's the case, then he should burn, along with anybody else involved. The swamp can't drain fast enough.

that's a very good deal for a house like that

Mueller has a conflict of interest by being close, REALLY CLOSE personal relationship with Comey.
Trump can gire him and replace him, and if i was trump id have him fired and replaced

Covfefe = I can do what I want.

>tells Comey to "lift the cloud" of Russia investigation
>"nothing he's done is even close to """obstruction of justice"""""
sorry m8, Trump University legal degrees aren't worth much these days

The Flynn investigation isn't related to the Russian investigation. Comey said that himself. If Trump were concerned about Flynn flipping on Trump, he could just give Flynn a pardon.

Because if Trump goes down, they're rid of the usurper who committed a hostile takeover of their party, and the chances of another outsider getting the nomination go from slim to none.

Their boy Pence gets in. They take a hammering in public opinion by association with Trump. But the Dem's lose their #resist momentum, and they can always pull the trigger on Podesta, Lynch, Wasserman or any other mid to high level dem rat right before the midterm elections.

Even if the gop gets hammered by the dems in the midterms and lose the presidency, it doesnt matter to them all that much. The ones that dont get booted from office can go back to bitching but never doing anything. With Dems in control, the burden of fixing shit is off their shoulders.

Is it considered blasphemy if you put a dual turbo 7L LSX in that? Asking for a friend

>considering perhaps terminating
So now they are giving their sources, but using as many limp-wristed words as they can fit?

Former Trump supporter here, seriously you goys we shouldn't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

unless Hitler is running id vote for Trump again

how is it legal to allow idiots like you to not understand basic civics?

Why didn't they leak that Trump was not under investigation?

GREETINGS FELLOW GONALD BLUMPF SUPPORTERS

Careful, John

yeah, exactly, Trump has actually tried interfering with two separate investigations: one into Flynn's shady shit, and another into the counter-intelligence operation against a foreign nation that interfered in our election (inb4 we do it too!!!)

If Hillary had done even half of what Trump has done you guys would be dropping tendies everywhere. I realize you can't see the hypocrisy cuz your head is too far up Daddy's ass, but it's pretty funny to watch from the outside.

>President interfering with a federal investigation

Sorry, sweetie, but the president is in charge of federal investigations, he can't obstruct an investigation he controls.

those quads.

>I've been told he's considering perhaps

fake news

It's amazing to me that the retarded faggots on the left still defend the public school system.. With the way things are now, I wouldn't be surprised if the less someone is in school the more that person knows. Hell just mandatory internet time would be more effective at this point.

No, Republicans will never impeach him.

Just like he said on the campaign trail, he could shoot somebody and not lose support

>inb4 we do it too!!!
every nation on earth interfered in our election

Since Trump has been cleared, the job isn't real, unless Mueller widens the scope to stay relevant.

>implying you'd be okay if Hillz did it
it's okay, cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.
I'm not here to convince any of you of anything, that's impossible to do online. I'm just here for the lulz, and trumpcucks are good at providing those

>firing the guy who's buttbuddies with the guy you just fired
>stupid

You sure are bad at shilling, Brock.

Also, for anyone not smart enough to read the Constitution, Trump is the head prosecutor of the federal government.

He can stop any investigation he wants.

I'll wait for you to find the parts of the Constitution where it says "FBI" or "special counsel" or even "Department of Justice".

we all have our hobbies

Unironically will get Trump impeached, is there a reason why Trump is doing everything possible to JUST himself? I'm convinced he has to be a Democratic Manchurian Candidate, no one can be this utterly suicidal
>Republicans
and there's where your argument goes to die. The same republicans who were openly prepping for a landslide loss and Madame President? The same Republicans that were almost all either fence sitters of outright anti-Trump? Don't kid yourself, Republican congressional members are a self preserving bunch of back stabbers and the only reason they haven't ditched Trump is because they think they'll finally, after 8 fucking years get "Conservative" legislation passed (it's a meme of course, but they've gotta cling onto something), along with the fact the Republican party base is still pro-Trump. If they start seeing signs of a wave election, or if Trump does something impeachable tier like firing Mueller they'll start fleeing the sinking ship like rats.

His job is done, Trump vindicated. Congress critters, however, don't want the farce to end.

Trump isn't going anywhere. Calm down.

>b-but Hillary

Oddly enough, Comey's testimony was more damming of Hillary than Trump. He admitted the email investigation was guided by politics.

None of Comey's investigations were against Trump. For all his "I don't feel comfortable around Trump" bullshit, he continued to stay on for months afterwards.