twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat bacon on live stream or gtfo

Choke on pig shit.

durka durka muhammad jihad?

No. Fuck off and die.

how many animals have you had sex with?

why

What's your favorite nasheed?

especially when you're religion is full of contradictions and has been proven false

are you working towards improving your country and religion? islam is in dire need of a reformation.

No thanks.

I do not eat pig shit.

bak durk durk mohammed jihad. We watched it as kids too.

Do you liek Red Velvet?

You're either LARPing and can fuck off, or you're actually a mudslime and can fuck off

Why so upset.

do you think apostates deserve death?

do you condone terrorism?

Yeah I got a real question.

Can you have morality without religion? What do you think?

are you black by any chance?

Why are you lying about being a muslim?

Are you from Scarborough?

When are you planning on getting married leaf? How are you gonna ask her dad for her hand in marriage?

Why did they put the MAGIC ALLAH ROCK in a vagina?

Liking red velvet cake is a crime all on it's own OP

Zero.

Sup Forums seems to be very disillusioned about Islam. Sometimes it's quite pathetically. Sup Forums claims to be experts in geopolitics, but some threads prove that to be far-reaching.

For example, threads about the Kabbah, are completely misguided. First, the Kabbah can be destroyed, it wouldn't be the first time. Second, not all Muslims care for the Kabbah. Third, the Kabbah is just as holy to Christians and Hebrews, destroying it would be destroying the temple of your own prophets as well.

These misconceptions are why I open the door to literally ask me any question you choose. I don't get offended, so I can take all the trolling in hopes of shedding some light on some basics about Islam.

I do not have one as they are not prevalent where I am from. They are more common in the far east.

> proven false
What does this even mean?

I actively volunteer my time to the Mosque in order to spread my interpretations of Islam to the young people. In doing so, I hope to bring young people in my community closer to the truths of Islam and away from the cultural perversions which have changed its practices.

I can go on if you really care.

>No thanks.
gtfo

just as holy for Christians? Ya right

Roman Catholicism create Islam. That vagina is Mary, the women both Catholics and Muslims worship.

How are you planning to die? Killed while shooting down a school, or spontaneously combusting in a crowded place?

Why did you move to Canada and continue with the practice of your culture/religion that made your country such a shithole that you had to leave it?

Why dont you fuck off back to pakistan?

Why did you try to attract us with an aesthetic cake?

If Muzzies are so peaceful then please explain to me why the five richest countries in the world (all Muzzie) that happen to surround Syria aren't taking in any Muzzie Syrian refugees? Money isn't the problem.

no christian gives a fuck about that pebble

do you think apostates deserve death?

Ever thought of stop being a muslim?

Why are people asking questions in a bait thread?

Sage

Because we are all a bunch of fatties that haven't had enough bowl scares.

That cake looks REALLY good though.

Ramadan Kareem

How many infidels did you kill on ramadan?

U ever had a bacon butty m8?

Knowing the religion, how do gay muslims justify homosexuality as being morally okay given that there are muslim countries that would kill them for it?

It does but it makes your poop look like blood. The first time I took a shit after I ate it I though I aborted my bowels.

I love it so much. Might be my favorite cupcake.

I'll stay.

Nice trips. Not upset.

No. You can live a moral life without religion. It’s entirely possible. But you must admit there must be some knowledge buried in thousands of years of religious practice. There is much good that can be brought with religion. Some even scientifically backed. I can elaborate on this as I did a neuro study pertaining to this.

No. Terrorism, the killing of any civilian, is an atrocity and does more harm than good. Terrorists in the eyes of Muslims are criminals. They are exploiting our religion to recruit weak people into lives of crime. They use cherry-picked parts of the holy texts to justify the actions which bring them power and money. They then use violence to perpetuate their power. It's an evil cycle that exists in many different population groups. However, in all cases it is evil and detrimental to our societies.

You can live a moral life without religion. It’s entirely possible. But you must admit there must be some knowledge buried in thousands of years of religious practice. There is much good that can be brought with religion. Some even scientifically backed. I can elaborate on this as I did a neuro study pertaining to this.

I can expand on this if you care.

No I am "white". Sup Forums would disagree obviously thanks to my nose.

Not lying.

No.

will you condemn hamas?

How's Ramadan going?

Can you not post here please?

do you think mohammad is the perfect example? do you agree with all he did?

You are indeed lying about being muslim.

"le pretending to read but got my titty out so a guy notices me"

You see art I only see stacy

yo stfu this is not pol safe space
go back to antifa

how do the truths of islam differ from the cultural perversions?

You gonna eat that cake?

Why are you still a Muslim if your belief system is so screwed up?

knock knock...

How much do you think Israel and the Kikes are involved with / behind Radical Islam and the massive spike in terror attacks since the early 2000s?

Bait, but whatever

When are you going to kill yourself, preferably without taking half a dozen innocent bystanders with you?

Do you like the white Ferrero Rochers?
Please answer.

Do you really think god cares if you have a hot dog?

Probably not anytime soon. Depends on my to-be wife's cultural practices.

For people to view it.

I beg to differ. It's delicious.

It is the temple of Abraham. Abraham is a prophet for Christians.

Roman Catholicism did not create Islam. Hebrews who converted to what today is called "orthodox" Christianity and those which retained their Jewish beliefs spread through the deserts of Israel as tribesmen. From which Islam started.

Probably of cancer.

I moved to Canada to practice my profession. No one was willing to pay reasonable in my country for what I do.

In fact, my country was very powerful under the rule of Islam. It actually went to shit for 3 major reasons. First, it started declining when the trade routes shifted away from the Mediterranean and towards the West. Second, it was weakened by droughts. The last blow came during the colonization of the north in the late 1800s. Ever since then other empires (Portuguese, French, Spanish) started invading the country and draining resources. By the time WW2 ended the country was desolate.

Never been to Pakistan.

It worked :P.

Reminder to sage and report this shitty LARP thread. This has nothing to do with politics.

Morocco?

hows ramadan doing? having fun with all of the true muzzies killing and having true ramadan fun? also your too close too america please go back also Deus Vault

What will you when Christianity conquers the world and the crusades commence? God willing. What will you do when we rape your women and daughters? God willing. Bow to Jesus you heretic, if you refuse, we will behead you. No mercy will be shown to godless heathens. It is the duty of every Christian to kill all muslims and jews, anything less is blasphemy and an insult to GOD. Kill all muslims, burn their literature culture and teachings! CHRISTIANITY SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE BOW TO JESUS OR GET REKT

I've always wondered, after generations of incest and corrupted genes, do you hear voices in your head? Do you ever feel lile you're going crazy?

>I'm a Muslim

why?

This is one of the biggest misconceptions on Sup Forums. We are all Muslims, but we are of different sects and we are RACIALLY different. It's ironic that Sup Forums doesn't get this.

Syrians before the war were respected due to their well-off country, but they were hated. In fact, all the different racial groups within Islam hate each other due to stupid historical problems.

However, if you look into it. Muslim countries especially the rich Gulf countries have taken in many refugees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Well they should. It's the temple of your prophet.

No,You can live a moral life without religion. It’s entirely possible. But you must admit there must be some knowledge buried in thousands of years of religious practice. There is much good that can be brought with religion. Some even scientifically backed. I can elaborate on this as I did a neuro study pertaining to this.

I became a Muslim by choice. I was raised without religion.

> bait thread
What bait. I answer your questions pertaining to Islam.

Thank you. None, that is not the purpose of Ramadan.

No.

You have to admit bacon smells really good, right?

Why you always keep that victimhood complex all the time?

detected pasta
saged

Many countries interpreted the religion in such a way to cement their rule. That is not the only way one can interpret the religion. Many people see the religion as something that is for the individual and the individual alone. As in find refuge in the temple of the self rather than trying to fix the world around them.

Some homosexual Muslims exclaim that if God is unwilling to accept them as they are then they are not the God for which they wish to abide. Otherwise, God will treat their sin as minor qualm of the wholeness of who they are.

I think homosexuality, and general sexuality is problematic. Pursuing temporary highs is not beneficial to one’s life in the long term. It is better to build concrete relationships between individuals without these highs. Sex should be used as means to propagate the human species and not as a reward, a desire for short term highs.
However, people who wish to pursue empty sexual encounters, homosexual or heterosexual, should be free to do so. If it makes them happy and they can live good lives for themselves and their communities while being gay. That is their choice to do so. Let God be the one to judge them, if they lived good lives then perhaps God can overlook their sin.

Small price to pay for the deliciousness.

I condemn some of Hamas' actions, such as the ones which kill innocent Israelis and their own people. However, I do understand that Hamas is a natural response to putting people in a cage.

Pretty good. I usually skip breakfast and then get busy and skip lunch, which means I only eat late at night anyways so it's not very hard for me.

I'll post where I want. Freedom. Learn about it burger.

Do you approve of what is written in the quran and if not than why are you muslim?

What do you think about the kafir?

Shot out of a cannon... Muhammad, Aisha, Angela Merkel. You have to fuck one, marry one, kill one. Go!

I do not think he is the perfect example. For starters, he only became a prophet later in life. Before the time that God spoke onto him he was no different than we are. He was not perfect.

There are some tales, that state that even Muhammad believed that he was not perfect and that heaven wasn't going to be accessible to him.

No.

Culture is always much stronger than religion. People rather stick with their old habits than change them due to some newly brought beliefs.

Non-Islamic example:
We all know sunbathing, smoking, eating processed foods have VERY high incidences of causing cancer. Yet we do not take that many precautions to limit ourselves from these actions. I will not stop eating red meat even though it is becoming more clear that it is not the healthiest choice. Why? Because my culture is stronger than my beliefs.

In Islam:
My grand-mother, and most of my aunts have face tattoos. These are strictly forbidden in Islam. Yet, this is a cultural practice which predates Islam by thousands of years in the region. Thus, people abide by them.

Political corruptions of Islam:
In many countries (i.e. Saudi Arabia) the government uses Islam as a means to state that they are decedents of Holy men which means they have a right to power. This is ridiculous. Nowhere does it state that a nation should be controlled by the "descendants" (highly likely it's bullshit) to be Kings. They chose it would be so to deter rebellions.

I wish I had some right about now.

How's that cake?

Why did you post red velvet cake?

In general Abrahamic religions have a very interesting perspective on the struggle with the inner self. It states that humans have inert desires, these being detrimental (evil), in opposition it is our duty to do the hard thing and no succumb to these desires. To fight against these desires and urges to do the right things.
In day to day life. Immediate pleasures are easy to come by, however they are temporary and often leave you with more emptiness than well-being. Long term achievements and struggles are those you will be proud of, things that will bring you fulfillment. This is amplified in the Q'ran compared to the Torah and Bible, this is the concept of jihad.
Muslims then believe that the most important thing one can do in his life is the liberation of the mind from the body. To free your spirit from these worldly acts, to understand the potential of the human as a thinking being and not just a vessel moving through time.
Many other religions in the East address these issues as well. Jainism is very interesting and I have studied it. It is actually very similar to fundamental Sufi Islam.
They are not reasonable to follow in modern society, or in any society. They are idealized structured philosophies. Beautiful and I wish we could all be this pure, but the world is not so.

Who's there.

Directly involved, as in direct funding or aid, unlikely. Indirectly involved, as in destabilizing countries to let terrorists flourish as a byproduct, very likely.

Never.

Yes, very very much.

We are allowed to eat hot dogs.

Yes. Very good guess.

Ramadan doesn't do. I don't understand your first question.

> true muzzies killing and having true ramadan fun
According to who?

What are you doing in Canada?

Why don't you prefer living in Muslim countries identifying as a Muslim?

Would you even be there if you weren't sucking whitey's tit with all the gibs programs?

why do you ask stupid questions

If ever the government put these kinds of regulations into place. I would move to China the next highest bidder for my services after the West. Either I benefit the West or I benefit China. I don't like the Chinese government's actions so I rather stay here. But, given, violence starts, I would leave right away. All I ask is for a comfy home, money, sufficient freedom and dignity.

> incest meme
We are probably less incestuously bred than most anglo-saxons. You can see this to be true by looking at the genomic diversity within our population groups. Moreover, it is strictly against the religion to lie with anyone closer than a cousin.

I was wondering the other day.. Where in the Quran does it say you can't drink alcohol. Can you give the passage?

>Where in the Quran does it say you can't drink alcohol
Google that, 3rd result.

Do you listen to The Daily Shoah @ radio.therightstuff.biz ?

What's it like knowing you are inbred? Does it upset you, have you grown to accept it? What percent of marriages in your family are between 1st/2nd cousins? Actually seriously asking, genuinely curious.

In general Abrahamic religions have a very interesting perspective on the struggle with the inner self. It states that humans have inert desires, these being detrimental (evil), in opposition it is our duty to do the hard thing and no succumb to these desires. To fight against these desires and urges to do the right things.
In day to day life. Immediate pleasures are easy to come by, however they are temporary and often leave you with more emptiness than well-being. Long term achievements and struggles are those you will be proud of, things that will bring you fulfillment. This is amplified in the Q'ran compared to the Torah and Bible, this is the concept of jihad.
Muslims then believe that the most important thing one can do in his life is the liberation of the mind from the body. To free your spirit from these worldly acts, to understand the potential of the human as a thinking being and not just a vessel moving through time.
Many other religions in the East address these issues as well. Jainism is very interesting and I have studied it. It is actually very similar to fundamental Sufi Islam.
They are not reasonable to follow in modern society, or in any society. They are idealized structured philosophies. Beautiful and I wish we could all be this pure, but the world is not so.

It does smell good.

Who does?

What is written in the Q'ran is as it is. It makes no difference whether I approve of it or not. Moreover, most of the Q'ran are stories, how can I approve of those stories, they are stories.

Lol, they're no different than the rest of us. Humans.

Not eating it. It's an image.

It's my favorite cupcake.

Question that isn't related to delicious food: how redpilled is the average Muslim? The only people I've heard ever saying "Zionist" were Muslim.

lmao ur such a liar!
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

>Lol, they're no different than the rest of us. Humans.
>us
Hey, i'm not a muslim.
Doesn't your book tell you to kill all non believers?

Good lad thanks.

He's got a leaf, people, he's not Muslim

>No,You can live a moral life without religion.

Cool, so you're a "muslim" who doesn't actually follow it's tenants. I don't even know why you're bothering with this thread, nobody on here is going to buy the taqiyya.

>But you must admit there must be some knowledge buried in thousands of years of religious practice. There is much good that can be brought with religion.

I do understand that. But I think those same men also withheld knowledge from all of us because it breaks down the way they view the world through their religion. Can any religion live if aliens showed up? If they explain with facts how our world was made do you think religion would allow that? Religion can be good and be evil. Depends on the human who's running the show.

i guess what i was trying to ask was how is ramadan going for ya? and the true muslims that take a literal stance on the koran but another question are you friends with any christians?

I moved to Canada to practice my profession. No one was willing to pay reasonable in my country for what I do.

> sucking whitey's tit with all the gibs programs
You mean how I pay more in taxes than 99% of Canadians and provide them with gibs?

It doesn't specifically state no alcohol. It says that you cannot pray properly while in a lesser state of mind. Since, you need to pray 5 times a day you cannot be drunk. Moreover, it says that potions (alcohol) which lead you to forget about your duties cause you to lead a life of shame. So it is forbidden.

No.

I'd like to ask you to kill yourself and make Canada a slightly better place to live, thanks.

>No. Terrorism, the killing of any civilian, is an atrocity and does more harm than good.
But it's Jihad a major tenant of Islam?

I will ask you one thing. Read the Gospels and get to know Isa better. He's not just a prophet, or even just the Messiah, Jesus claimed to be a part of God.

Reincarnation doesn't exist, it's a rip off from the only person to ever incarnate - God.

Satan rips off God all the time and sets up false religions.

Jesus was God incarnated on earth to pay for our Sins. Be free Muslim brother, and even if you don't believe me, read about Isa from the Gospels, and Isaiah.

Not just from the Quran.

Read it yourself! Don't rely on other people to read it for you. Your spiritual eyes will open and you will be so happy!

How many women have you beaten?

i can cook you these desserts ...if you like boys that is

Lol, I asked the same question. Yeah he's completely full of shit. Inbreeding is key to understanding islam/middle east. Essentially what you have is adult men that are the intellectual equivalent of a Western 7th grader with no competent supervision or morales governing them. Hence that's how there can be so many people that actually follow the islam meme, basically 7th graders running around yelling allahu akbar but no parents to keep them in check.

Refer to: When it comes to Israel and the problems it will cause,, very red-pilled. About anything else, as blind as most people.

When did I claim that cousin marriage did not exist. I think it's time for you to brush up on some reading comprehension and set theory might help, but don't push yourself too far. The incestuous neurons of yours might not be able to handle it.

You also completely, disregarded my first point. Way to go.

What does that have to do with black people?

Google demographics of Canada.

Which tenant have I not followed by allowing people to find their own paths.

> taqiyya
Taqiya is a very specific term. It address the need to protect yourself from death or imprisonment by breaking Q'ranic rules. This is stated by the fact that killing yourself for Islam is a sin, suicide is a greater sin than any of the other lesser sins you might commit.

For example, if prisoners are only fed pork. Then it would be a graver sin to not accept and eat the pork and die as a result.

Also, misrepresenting the word of God is sin. Making people believe in something which is not the true word of God is a sin. It is falsifying prophet-hood. Thus, not taqiya.