Don't bother posting in this thread if you haven't had freedom food aka a burger today

Don't bother posting in this thread if you haven't had freedom food aka a burger today.

Tfw you are a burger and don't like the combination of bread and meat

>ate chipotle today
D-does that mean I'm a mexican?

kill yourself faggot

Mexicans pls go

Had a DQ burger today for the first time in a few years and it was pretty good.

Had two. Just about every day.

About 5 years ago I decided my New Year's resolutions would be things like "Eat more red meat" or "Have more cheese". I pretty much accomplish it every year.

Left over burger for lunch was choice anons

How is this a thread?

Sage

where can one get this burger? it looks fantastic

mm freedom food [pic-related]

grilled a burger with some dry rub bbq and colby jack cheese tonight...this thread is garbage though and most likely a slide thread. wonder what they are sliding today....hmm

agreed.

fpwp

>tfw the only fast food burger in my town is mcdonald's

I would kill for a wendy's. I'd even go for a Runza. Nothing but mcdonald's. I cry.

Why are you torturing yourself? Move to a town with a wendy's.

I had fries. Does that count?

I actually cooked burgers today. Mixed in onions and seasonings into the beef, topped cheddar cheese and bacon.

Delicious.

Some vendor took us for "gourmet" burgs today. It was ok, mine came with a large ORGANIC BEEF patty with an egg baked into it. Some avocado with pico de gallo and some hipster sauce on it. It was like 25 dollars. It had some Checkers-lke fries.

No

I ate a dozen donuts does that count?

i had a donut from tim horton's this morning.

Tim Horton's is shit. I've been to Canada a few times. Krispy Kreme is way way better.

FUCK OFF BREADLINE BERNIE, YOUR COMMIE NECK IS GETTING THE GUILLOTINE!

oh i imagine it is. tim horton's is mostly just popular because it's everywhere and the stuff they sell is good enough.

I have severe anxiety problems and no social skills, I wouldn't be able to find another job.

I had Hamburger Helper
God Tier shitfood

BistroBurger, went to the one in lafayette commiefornia when visiting family, bretty good burgers.

but i had my wisdom teeth removed

when do my fellow americans eat their daily burger? personally i take mine in the late morning after my first cup of coffee.

>Not starting the day off with a hard boiled egg, sausage, cheese burger, and cinnamon toast crunch

test