Daily reminder: if you tip her anything less than 30% for carrying plates to your table you're literally Hitler

Daily reminder: if you tip her anything less than 30% for carrying plates to your table you're literally Hitler
https ://foodenvy.tv/1some-reasons-why-you-should-never-tip-servers-20/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13175978
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tip

Why?

k, I just stop eating out. Checkmate

What is the age demographic of Sup Forums? Take the poll: strawpoll.me/13175978

I'd give her the tip as long as she swallows.

i just rip the corner off a 20 and put it under the check holder lol

>smoker

Why should I tip her if she's just going to smoke it all away?

GTFO "Journalist"

Tje Hooters Undercover Boss episode waa hot.
Yeah, eat those beans, piggies

I dont like tipping servers. I shouldnt be responsible to pay the employees of the establishment Im eating at

I tip 15% always, unless something was really wrong, then I tip 0%, but that's happened like one time in my life.

I've worked in kitchens for years so my sympathy level for servers is really really low. They work shorter hours and make more money (YES, more money, they take home more money, their hourly wage is irrelevant) and still tend to have this bitchy entitled attitude.

For real though. If it's so important that people tip, why don't servers just ask for more money from their employers rather than guilting customers into giving them free money?

10% used to be a generous tip. Then 15%, then 20%. Funny how it keeps on inflating.

Servers are some of the most entitled, whiny children out there. And despite all their complaining, they do pretty good considering it's a job that requires zero formal education or training.

MURIKA, WHERE U MUST TIP, IT SUCKS, BUT THE WAITER/TRESS HAS TO LIVE.

3 groups known not to tip:
Jews, niggers & foreigners

>tipping 20% is now considering stiffing
>after restaurant prices have inflated at some places 200%+ over the course of 10 years.
>people still wonder why restaurants are closing down at record pace

I'll tip her nothing. She's not gonna fuck me anyway.

One of the few good things about being italian: no tips for waitress

Tipping is for fedoras

Tipping is an inherently white value. Only cheapskates don't tip. If you are a white man and have a nice server, TIP. Set a good example for white cis males who are currently seen as shit

friendly reminder that the average server makes $20 an hour averaged out, and that in half states in America, they make the state minimum wage PLUS tips, instead of just tips, so people in those states make $30+ an hour.
There is a reason people become servers. It's a job that takes home $2k a month for like almost no labor and being pretty. Kitchen staff do 20x as much work for literally half the pay.
99% of the time, if a server is complain about money, its because they spend half of their take on drinks at the bar after work, or from child support or drugs.

I tip 15-20% if it's a nice restaurant. Other than that I only tip 10%. Unless service was garbage than I act like a nigger

If I can teach some high school kid to do the same job just as fast without all the mouthing off then you don't deserve 30% of jack shit. Find a real job that isn't for losers and chicks with fake tits.

Friendly reminder that what you said is absolute bullshit except for those servers who work in Beverly Hills or NYC etc. If you live in most cities you don't make shit. Just a friendly reminder.

I never ever tip. Ever. I fucking hate millennials and know that if I tip that money is going to fund bullshit like Bernie Sanders and Black Lives Matter.

And if you're still working as a server and you're older than a Millennial you should really consider euthanasia.

I'll tip a server a reasonable amount for the courtesy they gave me without the cost of my bill ever being considered. The fact you charge me 20 bucks for a meal doesn't make it any harder bringing to my table than a 5 dollar burger. If you were shit you get nothing, that means if you messed a single thing up. If you were an asshole you get nothing. If you didn't check if we needed anything you get nothing.

And it's really rich servers complaining about their paycheck. Do you know why those paychecks were so small? Because they got so many tips that it took away from the amount the employer is required to pay them. So you're making way more than the job of carrying plates is valued.

kike reminder that I was a server for 3 years during college and I know how much money they make. Now go commit a felony and spit in someone's food because you are a wage slave who fucked up their life

This is bluepilled.

I tip $0 except in places I go to regularly because I don't want spit in my food.

>its because they spend half of their take on drinks at the bar after work, or from child support or drugs.

Huh, now that I remember working in food service, this ^. I never did but always wondered why servers stayed behind ~1 or 2 AM at the bar. All their wages went back to the restaurant by Saturday evening.

Because their job isn't worth more money and their employers would just get another person with no skills to fill it.

Okay sure keep larping that you were an average server who made a fortune in fucking applebees at Tupelo Mississippi.

Daily reminder that employers are required BY FEDERAL LAW to pay tipped employees the difference between their tips and minimum wage.

Only pussies don't make at least minimum because they're too afraid to talk to their bosses.

The average server makes $20 an hour with tips and in many places they make state minimum plus those tips.
Every time a server doesn't get a good tip, they make a big fuss about it on social media, but they never talk about the basketball team that just ordered shakes and tipped $1 each because it would look bad to make $12 to carry drinks to a table for ten minutes.

>being pretty
Lol, trying to justify cheap, jewish behavior with MGTOW bullshit. Nobody is telling you to tip women more than men. Tip based on the service. Was it prompt, did they quickly help with changes and requests, did they do a good job of explaining the menu? USA has amazing restaurant service, on average, and that is because of incentives.

Serioulsy? Have u ever seen their reacts? I"m going to have to try that.

You sound like you don't eat out that often.

Honestly If i enjoyed the food I would much rather tip the person that actually cooked the food. Not some dumb bitch that brings it out to me with a fake ass smile.

About three times a week. I still never tip. I love watching the millennial faggots rage when they see the bill...Sometimes I wait outside to watch the expressions on their faces. It's pure gold.

Wow, lot of oldsters - I wouldn't have thought it.

>strawpoll.me/13175978
datamining at it's finest

I don't tip and i deliberately leave the tip and total lines blank on the receipt in the hopes that a dishonest server will try to fill it in themselves so that i can sue the restaurant and the server for credit card fraud

I literally don't eat out because of that shit.

I work so fucking hard and to be expected to tip her for writing my order and carrying a plate is ridiculous.

There's so many cons to eating out in-general...on the rare occasion I do go out I usually tip like $1-2 per person.

>handle five tables over an hour
>average of 4 people per table
>average of $20 per person per table
>20% of $80 = 16
>earn $64 for the hour, in addition to your hourly wage

WOW SO UNCOMMON!!!!! Servers take home upwards of $200-400 on a busy night. Go fuck yourself for being so retarded. It's a pretty damn high paying job, for the skill and education requirement (none).

>If you are a [tipping races] man and have a nice server[of tipping race], TIP.
Tip whitecunts, asiancunts, and most beanercunts. Never tip a nigger, since you know they wouldn't tip you. In fact, just avoid doing business with niggers in general.

because they know damn well that they get more money from tips than they would if tipping was abolished and their employer was forced to pay minimum wage. Go look around some sites discussing this topic and watch waitresses squirm when anyone mentions that the employer should just pay the service staff a decent wage instead of getting the customers to subsidize them. Up until that point it's all about how mistreated they are by their employers because they "make below minimum wage" but mention abolishing the tipping system and forcing the employers to stop being such cheapasses then suddenly it's
>w-well I hope you enjoy paying 3x what you do now for the food and service!

nothing worse than entitled Americans in the service industry. It's why I refuse to go back there.

>be caterer
>drop off $600.00 in food
>collect $120.00 cash tip
>work 2 hours per day
>work daily
>extra $40.00 per day from other work
>profit

Implying you ever leave your basement

I tip men 20% and women 10%. They shouldn't even be working.

>I get paid minimum wage by my employer if I don't make enough (reported) tips.

>Tip me $20 for bringing out a plate and asking you if your drink is full.

>Literally HITLER if you don't give me 30% gratutity for doing my job and nothing else.

Servers make good money for how much work / education is required, that said I do tip around 20%. However like said if you're black you're getting 10% MAX because literally 9/10 black people don't tip.

servers get fired if the employ has to bring them up to minimum

shits more cutthroat than anyone wants to believe

>tipping
Merikike scam

Yes goy pay my employees wages

This. I was a kid and 10% was a nice, decent tip in America. In college, anything less than 20% and you got your food wiped between a waiter's asscheeks. Now anything less than 30% is being a cunt.

Meanwhile, here in Japan I can get a full meal with great service for $6. When I went to Taiwan, all the food in this picture cost me $4--no tip or anything. And you bet your ass it tasted better than American restaurants and the staff were nicer than even the typical mid-range $30/meal restaurants I went to in America.

>servers get fired if the employ has to bring them up to minimum
This is bullshit waiters spew to make you want to tip.

i deliver pizza and average 6-10 dollars an hour in tips and mileage money.

But I also put my vehicle on the line(and my life) when driving. I had a 1000 dollar repair on my car this winter from damage sustained while delivering.

Why do people tip pizza delivery less than waiters? It is the only job where you put your own assets on the line if you damage your vehicle. Also one of the top 5 most dangerous jobs.

I used to always tip 20% now I rarely do and the reason is all these whiny waitresses bitching on jewbook and other misc articles. Makes my blood boil those entitled cunts.

>literally 9/10 black people don't tip.
They are always the biggest complainers, coming in with a hostile attitude looking for excuses to be offended over something or demand free shit or extra service. They are loud, aggressive to other patrons, and generally act like baboons. Then they leave a huge mess of sauces(they love "they" ketchup) and spilled food on the table.

>get abused and exploited by employer
>use this as leverage to extort your customers
The more I hear about waiters and the like in America, the more I despise them.

>What is auto insurance

this is me too.

The funny thing is servers are well aware of and acknowledge that blacks on average are shit tippers. But somehow that doesn't redpill and affect their opinion of them in general.

It's your own fault for being a dumbass. How retarded do you have to be to get a delivery job where a vehicle to deliver shit in isn't provided?

M'lady.

I bet you tip fedoras and tubs of cum into your mouth, too.

>Also one of the top 5 most dangerous jobs.
Carry mace and a concealable pistol, no joke

what is a deductible, also I do not want my rates to rise

Your cancerous culture is infiltrating my country, from one week to another somehow I am expected to pay more or people to do their fucking job.

luckily I worked as a delivery driver instead of a waiter so I didn't have to deal with any of that shit.

30%? What do you mean you'd give her less than 35%? I can't believe anyone can survive on less than 40%. 45% sounds like a good amount, don't you think? Give her 50%.

>But somehow that doesn't redpill and affect their opinion of them in general.
Very untrue. Servers despise niggers like nothing else.

You should be claiming the vehicle tax deduction and you should be paying for car insurance so you don't need to out of pocket a g
I shouldn't have to pay you charity so you can do your fucking job.

came to this thread expecting more Hooters girls, was disappointed.
not that I'd ever set foot in a fucking Hooters irl, of course.

didnt read the thread
I'm tipping all of them 0 now just because of this faggot

dont care

If it's included in the total cost, I don't tip. Other than that, 10% of my bill will always be the baseline, and will go either up or down depending on the server's attitude and/or service attempt. If I see them fucking around and not taking care of their other tables, especially during dinner rush, they lose out of what would've ended up being a good tip. But if I see them actually trying to do their best during a busy day, I'll always throw an extra 50-100 bucks their way.

>delivery driver
>so I didn't have to deal with any of that shit
You had to deal with the risk of niggers robbing you, plus they don't tip delivery men either

I've been on every end of this business front and back of house, everybody gets screwed over by niggers somehow

"no tip, hun?"

>t.jobless neet who has never worked for a living
The walking vagina in the picture works harder on her day off than you ever will in your life.

You can always tell a basement dwelling Norman Bates permavirgin type by their out of touch posts that are ignorant to reality.

Kill yourself because nobody in your life likes you, loser.

She gets just the tip.

Yeah I don't buy it. Maybe older waitresses or younger waiters. But the millennial waitresses are going to be just as SJW as their female peers. They may wince when a group of blacks gets seated in their section because they know their tip is probably going to be shit, but that isn't going to stop them from attending the BLM march the next day.

The only tip she's getting is the tip of my weenie

Youre a fucking retard.
On top of being a leaf, your best bet is to kys.

Youre the type of fucktard assburger who lost the Vietnam war for us. Retard.

Fuuuuck I bet she swallows

luckily I never got robbed, but certain parts of the city that were bad we physically wouldn't deliver to.

I only did it for a couple months, it's a fucking terrible job hands down.

-Insurance doesn't cover you as a delivery driver

- puts miles on your car, have to change your oil, tires, etc. much more often

- stressful, surprisingly it is a very stressful job. I've delivered a pizza and got back in less than 12 minutes (3 mile drive or so, inner city) and my boss would still bitch me out about being quicker.

-average tip is less than 50 cents. Most people don't tip anything "cus delivery fee" but what you don't know is we don't get that. Well we get like $1 of the $3 fee, but they send you out with 3 or 4 orders and give one of the fucking dollars and keep the other $9 cus muh corporate profits.

Go into a restaurant to buy a meal, you end up paying for more because you have to tip people who were hired to serve food to your table. What is this insanity? Sure if its in a bar and the bartender is nice, I would tip.

>I've been on every end of this business front and back of house, everybody gets screwed over by niggers somehow

just read that so I guess you already know about all the shit I just listed haha

>being this buttblasted of a food mover

lol, way to just shotgun the ad hom buzzwords my dude

That's assuming if each table during the shift weren't niggers like and . Much less if they were.

Most higher tipping customers are either from the restaurant industry themselves or they have close friends/family that's working as a server.

But good money nonetheless, especially when it comes to the bullshit that comes packed with it.

(you) need to stop moving the goal-posts. It was clearly 60% that was originally negotiated.

Noice datamoine

While I'm against tipping your numbers are magical made up statistics from the land of Bovine Faeces.

Probably tipped about half a dozen times in my life. Biggest was $20 which was probably about 1/5th of the cost of the meal. She earned and deserved it.

Bonus points: Is it ok to tip personally or do you prefer the tips get collected and then aggregated amongst all the wait staff?

These people are not my employees, I have no obligation to pay their salary. I will pay the price advertised for the services/products I have chosen to purchase and not a penny more.

Unless I get exceptional service I double the tax - which in my state is around 18%

anyone who “mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued,” can be fined or imprisoned

Only ever get take out, even from sit down restaurants. There's no social expectation to tip in that situation.

[spoiler]It's not like I have anyone to eat out with anyway[/spoiler]

Main reason why I never go out to eat. It's cheaper and more comfy to cook a meal and eat at home. Don't have to listen to everyone's bullshit and can watch anime with every meal.

>quoting a law that's rarely enforced by any law enforcement agency.

Go away goy.

Isn't the gratuity included in the price? That's even worse - it means you're forced to tip. Even though it's illegal in the US a lot of touristy places are forced to do it b/c Euros just refuse.

I actually serve tables

If I do a good job (as I generally do) I expect 20%
If I do a mediocre job (a bit slow or forget some random small thing like a side of mayo) I am fine with 15%
If I do a ahitry job I understand getting 10% or less
I rarely do a shitty job so 95% of tips 10% or under are niggers or foreigners

If you tip poorly just because of some imagined principle you are actually completely unprincipled. If you don't want to pay for service go to macdonalds asshole. Or just order take out food from the restaurant. People like
Are probably niggers or athiests because they literally have no regard for anyone but themselves

Is also right. Most servers just spend most of their money on drinks or drugs because their lives are shit. They are wasting their lives gaining no practical skills. I make between $10 and $20 an hour depending on business but I save most of it and try to avoid going out with coworkers to blow it on numbing my miserable life.

>You're literally hitler

Buddy that's a good thing

Even with takeout they still try to guilt you into it, though

Get a load of this white knight fedorafag antifa cuck who was raised by a single whore mother just like that skank in the picture.

Europe includes it with the total bill for the most part, which is one reason why they love American tourists. In America, it depends on establishment, but most places don't include the gratuity with the bill.

>go out to eat with three other people
>split the check
>two people pay with cash, two pay with credit cards
>waitress comes back and is mad at two people
>we don't understand why she's mad
>we tip even more
>we found out later that the waitress didn't split the check correctly
>she thought two people didn't tip and two people tipped 40%