CALL TO ACTION

Why is Sup Forums not trying to crush the christfag deepstate with this while hype is high?

Intense pedophilia and clear coverups with names and legitimate sources could be the mass red pill.

Heck for all the pizzagaters this could prime the nation to demand a government wide swamp draining.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello Shariah blue :)

Petitions, infographics, go full steam this community moves mountains and netflix just posted the ultimate pedogate redpill.

Demand the chruch state be cleansed of this filth.

Im agnostic i just dont tolerate hundreds of school girls being raped for decades.

So i think ill play the moral superiority card thank you :)

this is a slide thread along with

get in here fags

>i-i-it's the catholics, goyim!
sage

Wtf is there a question you can ask so i can prove im not a shill? Do i have to burn the torah on livestream?

bump

>Started watching this while home with my family from university.
>Had some good talks about religion while we were at it.
>Mother's an optimist on religion, believing in the modern loving God and cannot see why people would do such things.
>More of a realist myself, seeing the Church as an effective means of control that needs fear to survive.
Those were nice conversations.

I will not be silenced.

Do not let them slide me into oblivion Sup Forums

Must i admit this forum is lost?

dropping back multiple pages in less than 3 minutes.

>Must i admit this forum is lost?
It's not hopeless, but it will be difficult. This forum is mostly Christian with many Creationists, so the critique of the Catholic church is met with the deafening silence that you hear now out of mostly a lack of interest.
That or it could be you chose to post this late at night in America. I'd recommend sometime around 6 or 7 pm.

>This forum is mostly Christian
Naw, fuck your christianity. =)

I'm not Christian, just stating what I've seen from the evidence provided to me.

> The disbelief of God in this thread

Friends! Friends! Friends!

Go to the Catholic Church and pray before a Eucharistic Adorition (or just a statue or image of Jesus), dear friend, and pray just ONE PRAYER and you'll get full 100% proof of God through his son, Jesus Christ.
And when things happen (and they will) remember that it was a CATHOLIC user who told you this (and make of THAT what you will).

Knock and it shall be opened - but you have to knock!
Seek and you shall find - but you have to seek!

Also, if you want to somewhat maximise your holy life I'd suggest attending the First Friday Masses from now on. Attend the mass of the first Friday of nine consecutive months and Jesus will be with you on the hour of your death (plus extra cute blessings, yay!)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

Once you find out God is real (and you will) you'll have to decide if you want to work towards that reality or not, then reap or not reap whatever seeds you sow into the pursuit or non-pursuit of that reality.

Get right with God today. He died for YOUR sins, and EVEN NOW still waits for you with open arms - no man is impossible from redemption!
ONE PRAYER folks!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!
BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!!!!

I think the real discussion is the Catholic Church operating with the autonomy and power and financial backing of a nation within global borders allowing and encouraging the continuation of mass child rape. They are actively covering it up and letting these priests continue unpunished moving them to a new location when called out?

>I think the real discussion is the Catholic Church operating with the autonomy and power and financial backing of a nation within global borders allowing and encouraging the continuation of mass child rape.
True, but we haven't actually gotten to that part yet. After episode two and the mentioning of the stuff the priests did to those girls, my mother might have been a little put off by it. That and the family's been busy the past week so we hadn't the time. Maybe next night, though.

Why would a catholic archdiocese and countless acconplices let schoolgirls be sodomized for years on end and deny them justice.

Why does your church testify in court to restrict the statute of limitations on molestation?

Thinking you're morally superior is often a tell sign that you're not

Just skip to the last episode for normies. It reiterates all the previous episodes and shows events happening in late 2016-2017

I said playing the card.

He tried taking the low blow that would instantly discredit me to lurkers. Im clearly neither muslim nor a shill

>Just skip to the last episode.
With all due respect, no. That's not how I roll in my consumption of episodic media. From the beginning to the end I must watch, else I'll feel like I missed something important, even if there is a recap at the end.
That being said I won't bother you about the details anymore and will mostly take my leave.

Let me sum of this show for you anons...

>Girl didn't remember being raped repeatedly but $uddenly remember$ many year$ later.
>a nun was killed and it was prob a botched investigation but then again those happen more than we'd like to admit, especially given that it was the 60s and technology was lacking
>here's a bunch of circumstantial evidence that prob doesn't mean shit
>this just in: the Catholic Church has a lot of power and Catholics are in positions of power
>oh also priests raped some kid but there's no proofs but that should totally be enough to try someone in the court of law

Really I hope the people that put out this documentary are sued for libel. There's a reason that rape cases have a statute of limitations, and you shouldn't be able to drag someone through the mud after they are dead when they were never convicted or anything.

Don't waste your time, also fuck this slide thread

I clearly said "for normies" like your mom? Excuse my advice for your situation which i gave a reasonable explanation for.

... Latza? You're a nun now?

My mistake. Probably won't work either. Sorry.

Pretty good series. At the end I laughed about the pope calling trump immoral even though he knows that the church covers for disgusting pedophiles that ruin countless children lives. Not only do they cover for them, but they move them around from church to church to molest new kids. It really is sick. Fuck the pope.

Hello father.

This guy is full of shit.

Over 100 witnesses came forward there was 6 trash bags full of evidence the priest buried in a fucking cemetary that a former detective testifies contained pictures of the priests students naked.

The catholic church clearly and in the open aided this pedophile in raping school children whenever he was reported he was moves to somewhere else and continued to rape. There are corroborating cases from multiple catholic schools about these events. And in the final episode the church even sends a sarcastic letter after refusing to give a statement multiple times

I feel your disgust. We need to utilize this red pill. Imagine Sup Forums crushing the catholic church. I know we can do it. We need to organize and get the meme presses rolling. This needs to have the level of focus Seth Rich did.

Hell this may be the sotry there trying to bury with the onslaught of crazy news. Their religious filth being put on full display.

We need to make this the most notorious doc ever posted and WE CAN FUCKING DO IT.

29 replies with 13 unique posters in the past 50 minutes why am i on page 7 mods?

>the christfag deepstate
Because we are obviously being bombarded with Christian moral propaganda 24/7 and everyone is afraid to say a word against Christ, Christianity or the Church.

It's called a sage you faggot

Why? Im literally only trying to bring down a proven pedophile empire.

You seem to be on the other team.

This pedophilia is the achilles heel. This documentary is a chemically perfected red pill.

Pedophillia is the crime that gets you killed by other criminals this is the ONLY thing that could take the deepstate down.

Use the "wont someone think of the children" line against them.

Pushed to page 9 but i wont let this die.

Beiing pushed to the back of the bus and my Sup Forums brothers are nowhere to be found

Bumperino

>the christfag deepstate
nigga there's like 40 other deep states that are doing a lot more damage right now. You'd may as well ask us to call off our efforts to deal with the 'most serious issue' of climate change.

Ready to give up yet? No one cares. Self bumping doesn't bump.

>Trusting Netflix, the guys who helped uncover the HIGH PRIORITY ISSUE of climate change, gender theory and homosex therapy
Yeah, how about instead of beating a dead horse you actually try to do something that helps the crisis, like actively pushing for the defrockment of homosexual priests instead of sueing a whole diocese supported by its community into bankruptcy with the money going into Planned Parenthood? The funny thing is that most people who push this bullshit are the ones that hate the Church and it's teaching before the fact while applauding those that celebrate gay weddings with lesbian bishops presiding with apple juice and crackers, and not the faithful people of God's flock who care about the moral excellence of the clergy.

Also, stop using Netflix.

This is the only deepstate that has a documentary on netflix full names, evidence, and clear cut law enforcement and church misconduct.

The catholic church being taken down for this would open the gates of peoples mind to the idea that theyve been deeply decieved which is what we want.

We only need to crack the glass enough to shatter it. And once the one of the top religious institutions is gutted of pedophile filth people will be willing to look more deeply into the other deep states.
Others may be more important but this is the only one we can crack.

A bunch of old ladies did that documentary and FAILED the church gave them some shekels didnt admit shit and later sent them a sarcastic letter after refusing to comment.

> faithful people of God's flock who care about the moral excellence of the clergy.

No i dont claim to be.

The church aided this man and MANY others in the rlsystemic rape of thousands of school children.

I will make it my life purpose to burn it down if there isnt enough good people within the church to cleanse this filth then it is beyond lost and has been for over 50 years.

You didnt respond to me pointing out how your attacking someone whos only viewpoint is

>children shouldnt be getting raped

>pray before a Eucharistic Adorition (or just a statue or image of Jesus
Paganism, not even once.
Fuck off papist scum.

A (((George Soros))) entertainment company taking shots at Christianity?

IMAJUNN MOI SHAWWK

>"This is my body"
deny Christ at your own peril, friend.

Its not "shots" the catholic church has covered for pedophile priests for decades.

But fine dont do anything about it use some bullshit to distract from an actual important topic like a good little shill. Keep following george soros who if he was actually important wouldve been decapitated for having his name so well known

what hype?
>first time i've heard of this shit
might as well not even exist

only thing i want (((the church))) to do is to burn and become a thing of the past
sadly cultcuckery seems to still be running rampant

Its a brand new doc on Netflix detailing a priest raping over 100 children and the church and state attorneys covering it up