So is it safe to say now that his presidency is a failure...

So is it safe to say now that his presidency is a failure? He has literally gotten nothing done and by the time he has a chance to raise his head above scandals, the GOP will already have lost the House and Senate in midterm elections

I voted for Hillary, but even though I despised Trump in the beginning, the current freakshow with his administration makes me want it to last for the whole four years.

Today there was a rumor that trump was considering firing Mueller, and the whole media circus had a seizure. Also, wasn't his travel ban refused by the 2nd appeals court again?

It's only been what, like 140 days?

I was anti trump, but now I am pro to having trump remain in the white house as long as possible in order to keep the circus going.

all the "scandals" are fake bullshit made up by butt-blasted retards

No matter how little he's got done it's not been for a lack of trying.

I would bareback that qt pie, even though she's like 60

HAHAHAHAHA! That's so fucking stupid!

So is it safe to say now that his presidency is a success? He has gotten lots done and by the time he has a chance to raise his head above the jews, the GOP will already have taken over the entire House and Senate in midterm elections

It's the first year, KYS

If the country is fucked I'd prefer trump fucks it

YUGE hands

Dems have to keep 23 seats. GOP have to fight for 4. You are going to be disappointed.

Yes indeed op please we are telling you: you HAVE to kys

They currently have the house and the senate but will very likely lose the house in 2018 which would ild be the end of Trump because the dems can refuse to hold votes. You only need control over 1 part ofnthe legislature to slam the gov to a total halt

Good thing every single house seat is up for grabs. The idea isnt to pass anything its to completely halt any gov action until Trump is gone.
Like the repubs did with Obama all you do is shutter your hoise of the legislature and vote no on anything Trump wants then blame him in 2020 for doing nothing.

Thats cute, for the Democrats took the Senate need to maintain all 12 seats up for grabs vs 8 Rep, and the House is still lost

This is ironic shitposting as usual

MAGA fagot

This is how the american political system works now, get used to it

Created more jobs in 3 months than the last guy in 2 terms, but I'm a leaf, it's none of my business.
>insert overused Kermit meme here

Army/ airforce Drone sales have plummeted since the election, but I'm a leaf and my government can't kill me on foreign soil,(thanks Obama) but that's none of my business.
> insert overused Kermit meme here

he's the modern nixon