If your bacon doesn't come with a nipple, is it even bacon?

If your bacon doesn't come with a nipple, is it even bacon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck on the titty ball

no that looks like fat with a bit of bacon flavor

>response I'm supposed to have based on human programming: Wow I can never eat bacon again
Wtf I'm vegan now

Fat is good for you, keeps you full and helps your T levels.
Anti-fat propaganda was basically all Jewish lies on behalf of dudes trying to sell grain-based products.

>Suck on the titty ball

For some reason this reminded me of when I used to fill condoms with water (so they were approximately boob sized) while I was taking a shower and suck on the tip like it was a nipple.

I would get really into it too, like I would lay on the floor of the shower and slap the condom all over my face like a chick was riding me and putting her boobs in my face.

bad times

I remember doing that with a water balloon. It was nothing like the real thing of course

That sounds pretty good tobehonest. Gotta try that

It's clse enough though

It's not good. At some point you'll open your eyes and realize your not having sex with a woman, you're laying on the floor furiously masturbating while sucking something that's supposed to go inside of a woman.

Bacon is tits. Smoked salted tits.

You had one job leafs.

most bacon has been skinned

My bacon is nipple free. I don't know how I will live now.

>For some reason this reminded me of when I used to fill condoms with water (so they were approximately boob sized) while I was taking a shower and suck on the tip like it was a nipple.

This reminds me of the times I would put on my sisters swim suit in the shower as a kid and put small water balloons in the cups and masturbate while squeezing my tits.

>This reminds me of the times I would put on my sisters swim suit in the shower as a kid and put small water balloons in the cups and masturbate while squeezing my tits.

That reminds me of when I used to steal my sisters thongs and wear them and look at my ass in the mirror and touch it pretending it was a girl's ass.

user, why

My life can't get any worse so I'll just try to have fun

holy fuck you too?

I sincerely hope you graduated to fondling your sisters ass in her thongs.

How can amerifags even compete?

>My life can't get any worse
>trips

for KEK sakes! you have been granted inmortality

you can literally do whatever you want without any consecuence

SHARE THIS SHIT!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s

What the fuck? Guys are so gross.

>can do anything without consequence
>all i want is to kill myself
>immortal
....fuck

>planning on killing himself
>doesn't go to a kindergarden and rape as many girls as he can and then kill himself

what a waste of life

At least I'm not Mexican tho tbqh

Wtf man