Illinois

thefiscaltimes.com/2017/06/12/Could-Illinois-Be-First-State-Go-Bankrupt

politico.com/story/2017/06/10/illinois-debt-deficit-budget-election-239384

What's life like in Illinois? I just keep seeing bad articles about the place. How its a failed state, how its about to become a bankrupt state, how it has billions of dollars in pension liabilities.

Its like its a state that's held captive by the gibsmedat niggers and liberal policies of Chicago. It looks like a typical conservative Midwestern state in everywhere but that Northeastern corner of Chicago, which takes up so much money and power of the state.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico
archive.is/Bkerv
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgVP3H122nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive that
>politico com/story/2017/06/10/illinois-debt-deficit-budget-election-239384
archive.is/Bkerv

Illinois bro here.
Moved here from Kentucky in April, so far really nice.

VERY Liberal education system though.

Outer ring of Chicago suburbs is pretty decent but it can devolve into niggers and Jews pretty quick. The state is the king Jew always trying to nickel and dime you to death in order to incinerate the cash paying for feral niggers and unions out the ass.

Glad I left and I never intend to go back.

90% of the counties are red. The 618, So. IL is so much more like the South that it is like a completely different culture from northern illinois, especially Chicongo. We HATE Chicongo and northern illinois in general. This ship is sinking and people have been leaving in droves. Even Chicongo is losing population. Something like 350,000 from there in the last 2 years. It blows. Like California without the coastline and nice weather.

Suburbanite here.

>Too many taxes (property taxes, and sugar tax in Cook county)
>No state budget
>Dems appeased to Unions
>Dems appeased to latinos for gibs
>Dems appeased to blacks for gibs
>Blacks in Chicago keep asking for programs
>Bruce Rauner is pretty good. Wont add taxes. Wants a balanced budget.

I live in southern Illinois. Beautiful country, and cost of living is really cheap. If you can find a decent job, it's a very comfy place to live. Unfortunately there just aren't a lot of opportunities here though. State government is a joke, and everyone knows it. Rauner is still fairly popular here, as most southern Illinoisans rightly blame all of our state's issues on that corrupt cunt of democrat, Mike Madigan.

Born and raised. Seriously considering moving out of the state. I have one coworker who just did and another who might.

It's a nice place to live, but taxes are getting absolutely absurd. I'm looking into buying a house and property taxes will take up at least 50% of the monthly payment.

Joliet here. When neighborhoods in Chicago "gentrify" and property values go up, the minorities move to the suburbs and the white people move farther away.
Joliet used to be a booming town until it added low income housing communities and blacks flooded the city. Crime went up especially on the east side, and the downtown floundered. Ironically it was the mexicans who moved in and cleaned up the city most.

Every IL politician ever has been corrupt. Chicago politics is a big pissing match between corrupt dems and the unions.

Most white people in the suburbs are closet racists. They will always say they are against racism and whatnot but will secretly avoid black people. My fairly liberal sister will tell me stories of what this black woman said to her today.

Southern IL is basically Iowa.

In general (my father believes this too) blacks are too lazy to make anything of themselves and will sit on welfare their whole lives and they are ok with that. Mexicans will work 5 shitty jobs at once and then their kids or grandkids will be well off and more assimilated.

When I hear Sup Forums being afraid of "black people stealing the white wimmin" I always laugh because it is always fat white trash or druggie whores who date black men.

I live in Illinois but not anywhere near Chicago. I'm regular around the Illinois side of the St. Louis metro area. I am not a nigger.

>What's life like in Illinois?
Most of the places around where I am are old, defunct industry/production towns like Granite City and East St. Louis but some are a lot nicer like Maryville. Granite City has some really nice and classic white neighborhoods despite the Section 8 housing blight it has near its main roads that turn some parts of the city into East St. Louis-lite. East St. Louis itself is quite interesting -- some downtown regions look completely abandoned but they're not. The niggers there are pretty nice if you're there working for the city or infrastructure projects like locates, just be sure to carry a pack of smokes with you at all times. One time someone flashed a gun at me on his stoop because I came to cut his television.

The further north you go from East St. Louis, the less shitty it gets (to a certain point). Never went to Springfield much. Alton is pretty cool.

There's some cool plants around these areas like an old brick factory that still has tons of perfectly good bricks made 100 years ago lying around still. Sometimes people just come up and take them for DIY projects. There's also lots of abandoned/privatized ex-military sites.

Overall, these regions are a ghostly reminder of what America used to be to everyone who doesn't live here. To those that do, that spirit still lives on in some endearing way. It's just that feeling you get on a nice sunny day.

>How its a failed state, how its about to become a bankrupt state, how it has billions of dollars in pension liabilities.
Chicago mostly.

>I always laugh because it is always fat white trash or druggie whores who date black men.
I'm in the burbs of DuPage. A lot of the hot girls dated black guys at my high school.

I'm from WI and feel sorry for Ill that the states politics are dictated by Chicago. Imagine being farmers in the western and souther portion and having your politics determined by one city.

Yeah I hate having northern Illinois fags coming up here and boating on our fishing lakes. Fucking faggots don't even fish.

>>How its a failed state, how its about to become a bankrupt state, how it has billions of dollars in pension liabilities.
>Chicago mostly.

This.

This. Summers in Wisconsin suck because all the Chicago niggers come up here and cause trouble.

I hear you. Milwaukee and Madison can be pretty cancerous at times, but at least they're small enough that they can only really affect their immediate area most of the time.

Chicago has the state by the balls.

>Its like its a state that's held captive by the gibsmedat niggers and liberal policies of Chicago.

Well there ya have it, mate. The CTA is loaded with shitbums pissing everywhere and threatening people with knives. The citizens just sit there and take it. I might snap if I get put in a situation. Stuck in the suburbs myself and dreaming of a whiter place.

>
>This. Summers in Wisconsin suck because all the Chicago niggers come up here and cause trouble.

Wisconsin has open carry.

Anyone know if TN is any better? I kind of need to figure out my living situation in the next 2-3 months and the prospect of buying something in IL is making me worried

>I kind of need to figure out my living situation in the next 2-3 months and the prospect of buying something in IL is making me worried
Where in Illinois?

They don't have to fully chimp out to cause trouble. Just flooding the place and being obnoxious is usually enough. And not a single fucking one of them can drive. Give IL plates some room, because they don't believe in turn signals and will brake or accelerate when it suits them regardless of surrounding traffic.

Chicago burbs

Your analysis is spot on.

Fucking Chicagoniggers really ruin this place and the pension bubble can't go on forever.

I've lived in Madison my entire life and it seems like the city has been going downhill fast the last couple months. The North side has been getting really bad in particular.

I've never seen anybody OC in Madison or anywhere else in the state. It's not super common.

Lived here all my life, it's a shithole and I want out immediately. Soonest I'll be able to go is 2019 when my work contract expires.

The only nice places are the suburbs, and some of those places suck too.

All of the states legislation is based around chicago. That means if you live in the southern part (like I do right now) where theres no industry besides agriculture, it's literally 2nd world.

I can't tell you anything about Chicago specifically other than almost everyone in Southern Illinois who isn't a gimmie-nigger hates Chicago. Take that for what it's worth.

If it weren't for Chicago Illinois would be bankrupt! As shitty as you think Chicago is, it keeps this shit state alive.

My concern is that I'm going to buy and the state finally falls off the edge of the cliff and I'm either fucked by property taxes up the ass or will be unable to ever sell without being underwater.

Fucking this. IL vehicles do the most fucktarded shit ever.

No situational awareness, they just change lanes or slam on the brakes for no fucking reason in particular. It's always the niggers that are the worst but the Eurotrash in their base model BMWs and Mercs are almost as bad.

>I've never seen anybody OC in Madison or anywhere else in the state. It's not super common.
I know many people who have their CCW permit but don't carry because, like most people in this state, their hobbies include going to the tavern or some festival where they will be drinking.

>all these niggers from around the country talking shit about chicago

The niggers rarely leave their designated chimp out areas and when they do they get shot (happened on the south side recently when a nigger tried to enter a 96% white neighborhood).

The police are super red pilled, the north siders are faggots, and the entirety of Illinois other than Chicago is a backwater shit hole filled with wannabe nigger whites.

Ive been to almost every state and I can definitively say Chicago is no worse than LA or NYC.

I seen this state get progressively more poor the past decade. Small and big businesses alike going bankrupt or leaving. I seen a shit ton of people on welfare white,black, latino that have 5+ kids or never worked a day in their lives getting paid more then pensioners. There is no way this state surviving all these factors.

You need to find another Midwestern state. IL is by far the worst state to buy property in because of Chicago and their corrupt, dysfunctional political infrastructure which is on borrowed time.

Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Indiana are all far better choices because they're states that actually have a future. Illinois is a rotting carcass.

NYC and LA are extremely low bars to set if you're trying to argue that your city isn't a cancer on the state it sits in.

North side, west side..? The burbs vary greatly.
I grew up on Chicago, lived in Michigan and Philly since, currently one year in Orange County. I feel I have some level of perspective.

hello Mike Madigan

I think the rest of the State would be just fine with Chicongo.

Crook county here. Taxes are high but I live in a good neighborhood. It's essentially countywide protection racketeering against places like Cicero. Dems of Chicago clearly own the state legislation and enforce it as much as Dems do, which is inefficient and unintelligently. Look at our budget, especially our expenditures and you'll see nonsense all over. Combine that with Rahm's* Sanctuary City garbage and you have a whole ridiculous other aspect of why Dems are cancerous tumors. Gun laws are semi-becoming uncucked but you can tell most of our Democratic state government does not know much about guns nor do they care to enlighten themselves as that would alienate the large Democratic base of Chicago. Certain universities are great: you have University of Chicago and the Illinois Institute of Technology that basically tell everyone to leave their bullshit at the door and then you have the other places like DePaul and UIC which act as forefronts to the social justice movement. The food is excellent as always for the most part. You have a lot of out-of-towners that love the deep dish pizza for some reason (I think it's because they're all used to frozens and Dominoes) even though there are much better pizzas around. The only thing I avoid is college kids my own age when I'm walking about down town in Chicago because they're typically pretty cucked. Rude, arrogant, always something to prove, and then cry when they get a fist to the face from pissing off the wrong person. The state itself is absolutely beautiful. Many great forest preserves and lakes and rock formations towards the north and the south has some really beautiful areas too. Especially for camping.

Everyone kind of glossed over our lack of state budget for 2 fucking years. Fault on both sides but it would appear to me the cocksucker Mike madigan who has been running this state for over 20 years is holding the entire state hostage with the budget. Schools don't get money,social services don't get their money and it's killing us. Literally just seems like the message is "don't vote in those evil republicans and we won't have these problems."

Also we have 2 governors sent to prison over corruption and as some people have mentioned they gave unions and state employees an undundable pension. We literally borrow money at interest to pay pensions and bills. It's like using your credit cards for your bills and only making minimum payments.

Fucked up.

I think Granite City has the most conceal carry permits per capita than any other city in the U.S.

Fuckin sucks. Chicago libs in the north, farmland everywhere else. Probably the most corrupt state gov't in existence.

Shitty. Mass exodus. The northern part of the state (mostly chicago and its suburbs) are super liberal and somehow they are more important than the vast majority of the state. Chicago should be its own shit state and leave the rest of us alone. I voted for bruce rauner a few years ago and i will vote for him again. Pensions guaranteed through the state constitution are making us bankrupt. Democrats here are very tax & spend.

North side

Central Illinois here. Peoria area. Lots of red necks until you get to urban areas and there's a bunch of niggers. It's a weird blend of cultures so you get Nigs going mudding in trucks and wiggers listening to drill music. Still beats (((Chicago))) though. Oh and everyone thinks we're libfags bc blue state.

Chicago is fucking awesome.

I live in the west side, with all the hispanics. They are bro tier. There's lots of good food, and i always find a date on Tinder.

Public transportation is awesome and gets me everywhere. There's always something to do. I'm getting my Masters here so education is top notch.

Honestly, no one outside of Chicago cares about the politics of the city/state.

I'd rather live in the city than live in the middle of nowhere dumbfuckistan

Yeah the state is not beautiful man. Starved rock is cool, southern Illinois is real nice but other than that it's shit for outdoors. Not great for camping either. Only one national forest, many campsites are stupidly overpriced. For example the local campground to me charges $25/night for non electric sites, aka 25 sq ft of grass.

Illinois fag. 3.5 hours from Chicago.
Shit sucks. Everything is expensive, there's not money for anything. The college I'm in has cut tons of faculty and our nursing program can't even afford cadavers this year because subsidies from the state aren't coming through due to the budget not being passed for like three fucking years in a row. Infrastructure is ass.
After I graduate I'm getting out of IL and never, ever coming back. I feel bad that my family will continue living here. I fucking can't any more.

IL is never coming back, it cannot recover. It's fucked forever. THANKS, BLAGGO.

It seems our standards are different. When I go camping I don't pay a dime.

we wouldn't be in a budget crisis if Rauner wasn't autistic and the red counties actually paid their taxes

asshole hick republican detected

I'm glad Rauner is going to lose in a landslide next year

Name one free campsite that isn't national forest or private property then, I'll wait

I wanna go on dates with qt latino girls. I live in 95% white Walworth county.

I live about an hour away from Chicongo and it's pretty comfy here, but I also don't leave my house much, so it's what most people would consider rather stifling.
I'm always fearing that niggers will leave the city to prey upon the easy-going unprotected suburban families or stores that only see a nigger maybe once in any given week.

I'm in the process of getting a handgun and a rifle, but the gun laws are pretty cucked here.

yeah, right. we do pay our taxes but madigan and the rest of the democrats don't want to have a realistic and not retarded budget. democrats are the entire reason our state is in so much debt. chicago has so many gibsmedat programs and other aid programs that contribute to the deficit and suck our tax dollars away. fuck off chicagofag.

constantly have to move further away from the city to avoid niggers, spics, (((section 8))), and (((them)))

SHARE THIS SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s

oh yeah, chicongo is the sole reason for our cucked gun laws, like the unconstitutional FOID card program.

North side should be fine.
South and west sides are getting a lot of immigrants- muslim/european mainly.

The north is fairly removed from all that, as well as other ruckus. It's too expensive.

How could "red counties" not be paying taxes, and entire ones at that? Do you have a source for that stat?

Not even. I hate Madigan.

Illinois sucks without Chicago and you know it. Want to kill myself when I go south of i80.

I have family in Alabama. It's beautiful down there. You should try visiting a real red state. Or keep jerking off to down state Illinois.

fuck off we're full

stay in your containment farmtown, John.
YOU DONT PAY YOUR TAXES LOL

>he's not aware of the countless tax cuts that governor Rauner gives to red counties

It's almost like you fall for fake news or something

meanwhile chicago has to pick up the tab because you low iq hicks dont know simple math

Couldn't happen to a nicer state.

I keep reading that 'the word is out' for whites to GTFO of Illinois because whites don't plan on fighting for it when SHTF.

>John
Nigger, who? You northern Illinois fags should stay in Northern Illinois instead of shitting our state up every summer.

>Illinois sucks without Chicago and you know it.
Huh? It sucks already with it, retard. Chicago doesn't represent southern Illinois at all or do anything good for it. It's a corrupt cesspool of sociopaths in power doing favors for each other.

The rest of the state would be capable of something good starting with the lynchings of all those cock suckers in Chicago. You can stay alive to watch the positive results of such a patriotic deed, and reap the rewards with us.

I am. They'll have to take me out WACO style.

>tax people to death
>start an economic death spiral
>mfw

I really don't understand how they do this. My state is booming because they practically suck off businesses to come here.

Where does all your fucking money go?

niggers and the Daley family

Re-read the thread mate, nothing but whites evacing for safer ground. While they are founding Cascadia you will be fighting for a 60% nigger hellhole. You are as bad as the retards who think southern Texas & California have a future.

Yeah right. I've always believed white flight was a mistake. We should have stood our ground. Whites need to stop fleeing from the problems they let persist.

This country's founding fathers were my founding fathers, and I won't abandon their spirit so a bunch of ape niggers can have claim to it -- the same niggers my founding fathers wanted shipped the hell out in the first place.

Yeah right. I've always believed white flight was a mistake. We should have stood our ground. Whites need to stop fleeing from the problems they let persist.

This country's founding fathers were my founding fathers, and I won't abandon their spirit so a bunch of ape niggers can have claim to it -- the same niggers my founding fathers wanted shipped the hell out in the first place. You're a pussy mate.

I lived all over the Chicago area and my whole family is from the city (Austin & Irving Park)
I lived in :
Bartlett
South Elgin
Elgin
Hanover Park
West Dundee
Schaumburg
Roselle
Glen Ellyn
Hoffman Estates
Lombard/Villa Park
West Chicago
Lotta Mexicans but they all work for the most part and I like their cheap stores and restaurants and their good drugs, although a lot do cause problems. Once the nigs move in it's over. They bring their chimp GD and 4CH bullshit and ruin everything.

Do you want to be right or do you want to be smart? Its not 'running' anyway, its accepting reality and making sure your grandkids grow up with whites.
One stubborn idiot staying behind to 'reform Chicago' is a just a moron.

Suburbs here; Fuck Mike Madigan. It's an open secret that everyone knows he is the root of the problems this state faces, hell it ain't even a secret, and yet the asshole is still in power. Why? Dems are pussies and won't band together and stand up against him. Can't blame them in someways it's risky considering you might end up in the chicago river with cement for shoes. Term limits, neutral restructuring of congressional district, lower taxes are the way to start solving IL's problems.

This. 708 here

As some one who lives on the far east side of Iowa, Stop sending your Chicago niggers here. Seriously, its getting fucking ridiculous.

Getting ready to flee to Washington, honestly.
I'm not even from a fucking "bad" town. Champaign/Urbana is propped up economically by the rich kids coming down from Chicago to attend the uiuc. Nevertheless, it still manages to have the absolute worst in public education, lots of welfare queens, lots of just broken and defunct families and people.
At least it has lots of bars.

708 here too, La Grange Park
Where you at my dude

No policies can counter human nature. If you think you can somehow make niggers productive members of society, please share your secrets with the rest of the world cause we've been trying for fucking centuries and nothing has worked.

Chicagobros who want to leave, but don't want to go too far, look to Indianapolis. I hear there's lots of employment openings there.

Talk to me, Johnny. What's manufacturing and heavy industry looking like down there?

There are billboards on highways going in and out of Chicago shilling for Indiana
>Still Illinoyed?
>Pay half your property taxes!
>Come to Indiana!

>The niggers rarely leave their designated chimp out areas and when they do they get shot
Bullshit. UIUC had to stop describing the race of crimnals since they were all niggers from Chicago.

You're doing God's work, viking.

Can't wait for our first jewish governor!!

There is just something to be said for someone willing to commit brazen, broad daylight muggings.

These people cannot be fixed. They simply don't give a shit. They could shoplift. They could burgle. They could commit credit card fraud. They could do a laundry list of things safer and more profitable.

But they don't. They are whimsical sociopaths. They see opportunity it and take it. This is an involuntary response.

They aren't even evil, they just have no self control.

There are plenty of niggers who live in that town too, bud.
Lots of Mexicans who may or may not have their papers too.

look at tax revenues
not only is everyone paying, they keep paying more!

>countless tax cuts that governor Rauner gives to red counties
literally countless!
meanwhile every single nigger in chicago takes more taxes than they pay
weeeeeeeeee!

I'm not from Indy, but I've read it's similar to Columbus, with growth driven by assortment of computer-related work related to varied fields such as insurance, medical R&D, and supply chain logistics. I think that one of the reasons for it's strong economy is that (like Columbus) it didn't have much heavy industry, and so wasn't hit too hard by the industrial decline.

Suburbs are nice, unfortunately the government has been cucked into oblivion by Chicago's politicians.
They should all be hung for treason.

Belleville here. I'm in a nice upscale neighborhood, but compared to the neighboring towns around it, it seems pretty out of place. Just drive 10 mins to the next town and suddenly, you're in a neighborhood with most residents lacking in college education and, of course, plagued by dope slinging nignogs.

I feel bad for Rauner, if he had a republican legislature he could probably turn the state around but as it stands he's getting fucked hard by the dems who keep putting out this retarded narrative that the state can't survive without billions more in spending and taxing.

Also fuck that piece of shit JB Pritzker and his constant ads for an election that's a year away, he consulted with Blagojevich about selling Obama's senate seat and he'll probably win and continue our decline.

that piss poor excuse for a state cant even keep the nogs in chicago and theyve started contaminating the states that border it

Kill yourself please, you're literally the reason we have a $100 billion pension crisis.

Well, I will be straight with you, so listen closely.

Nappersville or Lakeview.

Pick one or the other, every other place around Chicago is either too expensive or has way too much corruption and crime to make the cost of living viable.

Nice try, but Chicago has not been that way for at least a decade now.

Hell, you want real repilled folk, go to southern Illinois, sure, they act liberal around strangers, but when you get a beer in them they will show their true colors.

Jesus Christ, he's just a tad bit of hair loss away from actually looking like Mr. Burns.

Not related to Chicago, but I've also heard there is a shortage of tradesmen in Tennessee and North Carolina. If true, I would assume it is related to large numbers of white collar workers who have been moving to these states, and the associated construction, outpacing the numbers of local tradesmen.

M I K E M A D I G A N

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgVP3H122nw

Suburbfag here.

There hasn't been a non corrupt state government in my thirty year lifetime in Illinois, but I have hopes for Bruce. Time will tell where that road goes though.

The biggest issue is the fact the taxes are absurd in IL especially in Cook County. Property taxes for a small lot easily reach five grand per year.

Of course this sort of situation has lead to an Exodus of sort (which for awhile I could have been considered a part of, having lived in Wisconsin for the past 8 years until my return recently).

This Exodus has lead to an increase in taxes accross the board to counter the lost revenue. Cutting the gibs which have been spoken of are off the table in terms of budget discussion due to the democrat/lefttard mentality. If anything the gibs only go up.

So the white folk have been leaving, even in the suburbs, and the state is slowly going to the dogs.

I came back and was shocked how far it went in 8 years.

Alright so we havent had a state budget in 4 years. Our Governor Bruce Rauner is a Koche brothers shill and leverage acquisitions goon that bought his way into congress. We've experienced mass layoffs, and mass exodus to other states to the tune of millions of people. The roads look like Baghdad, ive been laid off for going on 9 months. Everywhere you look there are closing businesses and failed enterprises. Rauner in my opinion has came in and shorted illinois businesses because why the fuck would a billionaire leave that money behind if he intended to destroy our markets through stagnation. The man basically wont even discuss a budget plan that doesnt include the repeal of the Davis Bacon Act, and a majority vote for his Right to Work bill. I dont understand how its been tolerated. It will take us ten years to undo what the motherfucker will do in 4.