Ask a bisexual, Hispanic, poor, communist anything

Ask a bisexual, Hispanic, poor, communist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can't compete white boy

Why do you want to be a slave to a bunch of people who think they know what's best for you?

>Ask
No
Also OP is a fag and KYS

I don't see communism happening in our life time but I do think it's inevitable. And so, when the time does come and America has democratically elected a mostly communist government, people won't have to worry about being slaves to them

are you cute, describe your physical appearance

I'm overweight

>Inevitable
Hahahaha well I guess on a long enough scale economic failure and starvation are inevitable

Have you won your long and effortful battle with relevance?

Haha! Good one, keklord. I'll *tip* my fedora to you my good sir!

As a communist, how do you feel entitled to enjoy the fruits of my labor?

It's ayhuva

how old are you

Yeah, I agree but I think that if we gradually move toward communism (not like full scale revolution) then we can avoid that kinda shit

Nope and probably never will. Only extremist get the spotlight, sadly

>poor
>communist

Checks out

I'm not sure I understand your poorly phrased question. Do you mean why do I feel entitled to enjoy the fruits of *your* labor OR do you mean how I do feel about being entitled to enjoy the fruits of your labor

Why are you a hispanic communist?

>hispanic
aka 4 feet tall indio

SHARE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA&t=13s

Those two aren't correlated at all. If you knew about how people are born into different circumstances then you wouldn't assume that a persons beliefs are tied to their financial situation shitlord

Why don't you kill yourself?

Why would I care about what you have to say

ugh no wonder why ur cringy i need a real man

First, I was born Hispanic.
Second, it just makes sense to me personally

It's probably some conspiracy theory saying that Jews own all the money in the world or something. Stupid shit

Fuck off walter

You didn't have to say poor after leading with Hispanic and you didn't have to say communist after saying poor

So the fact that you want gibsmedats from everyone in society isn't tied to your financial situation at all? I suppose it's possible but I'm not buying it

Why does it make sense to you?

There are plenty of poor capitalist that think they have a chance of financially succeeding, a lot of which have been brainwashed into thinking that through hard work they'll be able to rise above poverty. That capatalistic mindset permeates a lot more people than the average /pol racist thinks. But you know what, you're probably right to think that my financial situation, at least, did have some kind of influence in my beliefs. If we I were born into a middle class white home I'd probably be a staunch capitalist

At least you acknowledge that most Hispanics are poor, which means they're born into it and not because they want to be there. And you also acknowledge that communism is the poor man's banner

Why do you insist on censoring the best ideology?

Thatd probably take a while to explain but I'll give you a few reasons. First, resources are limited. Second, income inequality is a human rights violation. Lastly, capitalism always ensures a second class citizen, which justifies discrimination

Beliefs have an obvious correlation with environmental factors. Why are poor college kids more likely to be liberal? Why are the ultra wealthy typically conservative?

You're an idiot and this post proves it definitively. Stop posting anytime.

Why do you assume I support the soviet union only because I'm a communist. Do you support France now that Mac and Cheese is president even though it's a capitalist country? I believe in democratic communism - not violent revolution

>making this about something it wasn't
I never said you support the soviet union.

Never said they didn't but to assume they automatically do is generalization, which is part of the reason why the political climate is so intense. We automatically assume all liberals are the same. All conservatives are the same. And all that shit but in reality that couldn't be further from the truth. And by us generalizing and saying shit like "oh you're a communist so you MUST be poor" is just out right fucking retarded and that's why people get butthurt

Hispanic is not a race

Do you think hispanic is your race?

If you're brown, your race is mestizo or mixed indian

Hispanic is not a race

It's insulting to white hispanics, asian hispanics, and black hispanics that you mestizos are trying to turn it into a race

Fuck you

You're the reason why the word hispanic gets demonize

You mestizo people commit crimes then call yourselves "Hispanic" like it's your race

Fuck you.

Hispanic is not a race

Any race could be hispanic

Do you have suicidal thoughts?

When in the fuck did i ever say Hispanic is a race. I didn't want to put my specific ethnicities because why would I

how is freshman year?

You can't be hispanic genetically

Nobody can

>Hammer and sickle
>Not soviet union

Are you historically ignorant or just fucking retarded

Dude what are you even talking about. I know there's a difference between race and ethnicity

All the time

hispanic is an ethnicity is the most broad term of geographic and culture

not by "Genetics"

Are you a slave to circumstance?

I figured. What do you think about drugs? Both legal and illegal.

Hmph, well if I were looking at it through a policy lens, I'd say that weed would definitely need to be made legal. But with other, much more hard drugs, I'd say keep em illegal and restart another war on drugs, except not with harder policying but with rehabs and drug prevention agencies

Duterte style prevention?

Jesus Christ no