Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0vOyo
youtu.be/XP3D1sUSuzg
youtu.be/A3MINCT8qWM
youtube.com/watch?v=BGUgcC3dbOY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for truth
Putin know how the game is played

He is lying about Russian interference in the election. I've seen proof with my own eyes. Trump may have won without the Ruskiis, but they definitely waged a propaganda campaign and disseminated fake news via planting false information into the leaked e-mails.

does anyone really believe votes were swayed though?

Impossible to really tell, but if anyone actually believes that a fake article about the pope endorsing Trump ever swayed a vote they're retarded.
Based on the EC count it was more about Trump's pro jobs message and the RNC's massive outreach programs that beat out Clinton's removal of Michigan voter outreach that got moved to Chicago and "I'm a woman and also Drumpf is a bully" message. Also dumb shit like telling coal miners she was going to put them out of business and collapsing into a van on 9/11.

You are nothing but shit. Putin had no influence on the election of Trump. That was pure American Americanism. Putin could be the best friend America ever had in avoiding war and ending terrorism. I just wish they could be alone in a room together to save the world.

Putin' observation was more about who really runs things in the US. "Presidents come and go..." he said.
20 years from now Putin will still be running Russia, and Trump will be long-since retired.

Almost every single non-city county voted Trump, with exception to the border states filled with illegal spics.

Trump would have won without the emails, no doubt.

Were you also gassed five no! six times in the completely real and not made up holocaust?

He's right pic related

SO DEEP. HE SHOULD BE A PHILOSOPHER

I know this is russian propaganda but I know its right at the same time.

Russia isn't /our guy/ but damn if they dont drop some redpills.

Here's an English transcript of Putin's interview with Le Figaro

archive.is/0vOyo

>Russians did it! I've seen proof with my own eyes
YOU are the missing link!
Someone finally has the proof that Obama Gov spent multi-million dollars trying to find.
You'll be praised as a hero when you deliver your evidence to court.
(Together with your cognitive dissonance.)

Or you're just larping or shilling.

Checked

>I already talked with one US President, and with another, and with the third – the presidents come and go, but the politics don’t change.
>Do you know why? Because the power of bureaucracy is very strong.
>A man has been elected, he comes with some ideas, people with cases come to him, well-dressed and in dark suits, like me, but not with a red tie, but with black or with dark blue, and begin to explain how necessary it is to do this, and everything changes at once. It goes from one administration to another.

nice

AMEN my thoughts and hopes too

Men in dark suits (2:15)
youtu.be/XP3D1sUSuzg

JFK asassination:
youtu.be/A3MINCT8qWM

faked the emails you say shill. provide proof or go back to slurping brocks dick puke faggott.

Bamp

>This.
>Exactly this.

When Americans need to hear the truth, we turn to Uncle Vladimir for the real pravda.

the kike will chuckle to himself, and rub his greasy palms together

Putin also said that anti-semites are are like the mainstream media.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGUgcC3dbOY&t