Leave North Korea to me

Ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman heading to N. Korea

NBA Hall of Fame star Dennis Rodman is due to arrive in North Korea Tuesday, according to CNN.

The former basketball player was seen at Beijing International Airport but declined to answer questions.

koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/06/103_231092.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556003/Dennis-Rodman-got-drunk-vomited-defecated-North-Korean-hotel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1QiOcletXGo
youtube.com/watch?v=pOo2S7zM2rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God help us. We are all going to die.

wtf now I hate Dennis Rodman

nothing to worry about, he's been there several times just cause kim likes basketball

The fuck is wrong with his face?

Wtf, he looks like a literal fucking cartoon character

Jesus christ is that what he looks like now?

He's a nigger

This. Nothing to really worry about.

enriched

he basically was, back in the day.

A fucking Leaf.

Of course you rolled those digits.

shooped

My god aids is taking it's toll

stop giving dennis rodman a hard time

he's the best NK diplomat we have at the moment
no one else has access to speak with the leader so show dennis some damn respect.

Dennis Rodman is unironically the greatest diplomat in the world.

We're in good hands, senpai. But fuck leafs.

This going to be fucking embarrassing.

Can someone please convince Rodman to swallow a small explosive device so he can blow himself up while he's embracing The Great Leader?

Sith

Didn't he take a shit on the hotel floor and get kicked out?

I don't see why this is a bad thing.
Dialog is good. Dialog can avert war.
Don't be thirsty for war just because you decided to have a boring, pointless life.

>implant explosive inside dennis rodman
>have him go to north korea and get close to kim
6-dimensional chinese checkers

This isn't news. He's been doing this for years.

It literally could happen! Someone just needs to meme it, and meme it hard.

Dennis Rodman is literally the ONLY person from the west that they allow into their country. For all we know, he could be saving millions from death.

He's just visiting his old homie Kim

BASED
A
S
E
D

KEK

Reminds me of this guy. Don't be surprised when majin buu feeds this guys feet to wild dogs.

But also Rodman worked on the Apprentice with Trump so Kim probably wants details.

Forgot my pic

Contrary to what you anons may think, Rodman isn't just some random nigger with funny hair. He's an intelligent guy and he seems to have a habit of going to North Korea when there are tensions.

I think he serves as a sort of unofficial envoy to carry diplomatic messages back and forth from North Korea. Last time he went over there was during a period of heightened tensions as well.

Most obvious CIA agent if I ever saw one.

lol, this. Rodman is a blatant spy. Good for him though, didn't see this particular career shift when he was wearing the tutu.

Dennis Rodman can't even speak English. He's a typical 75 IQ nigger.

>USA sends nigger
>Ching Chong Poon now believes it is his mission to put cuckmerica out of its misery
>stuff nuke rod up Rodmonkeys thicc nigger ass
>send it back and detonate

mission accomplish

Jokes on them; we put a nuke in his ass before we sent him

i wish someone convinced your mother to abort you

Dennis Rodman may be little Kim's idol since he's such a fan of basketball and he may have privileged access to the regime but he isn't the only western person allowed in.
They've relaxed on tourism in the past few years and quite a few journalists got in, mostly with chinese tourist groups and appointed tour guides of course where they were thoroughly checked and forced to follow a predetermined tour but some still managed to smuggle pictures and most talked to the civilian population during their daily normal lives.

bill clinton went to nk

BUT NOW HE WILL GO TO HELL

Why doesn't the CIA sedate Rodman and implant a bomb in his chest then detonate it when he meets Kim?

It would solve a expensive problem cheaply.

Because they aren't 89IQ retards, they understand that killing Kim won't solve the problem since a dictator never rules alone. Kim may be powerful but so is his family and his allies in the elite/military. They may have internal struggles but the whole regime is designed to keep them in power. In fact North Korea is a very rational actor if you take the point of view of keeping an elite class in power. Even if you managed to destroy them, the massive refugee crisis caused by the destruction of NK's institutions would be a huge problem both for China and South Korea and they aren't too keen on it.

wtf.... did toriyama predict the future?

>Leave North Korea to me
Do you guys think that they are having male sex?
you know nigger and that N-Korean faggot ass fucking
otherwise that mutual attraction is very suspicious

The only info we have on Kim Jong Un comes from Dennis Rodman

I vaguely remember Rodman being stupidly drunk the entire time during his last visit to Best Korea and something about him pooping on the carpet in the hotel he was staying at.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556003/Dennis-Rodman-got-drunk-vomited-defecated-North-Korean-hotel.html

Absolute madman

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=1QiOcletXGo

SHEEEEIIIIT

SHART

how the fuck did he managed to befriend kim jong un the first time ?

thats what i always wondered

Diplomat Extraordinaire
Dennis Rodman

Un was a massive Chicago BUlls fan and Dennis Rodman was his favorite player

And my gf says ed hardy tees are out of style

Not the first time Rodman has traveled to N.Korea. I personally wonder if Trump isn't

sending him to try to talk the little yellow suicidal devils down from committing mass

suicide, the likes of which hasn't been seen since Jonestown.

PS If you provoke another country into nuking you wouldn't you call that mass suicide by nuke?

They were never in style. Only edgy teen faggots, mexishits and sluts wore them.

just watched only first 20 seconds of this filth
one of the most disgusting humans
but what do we expect from primitive monkey offspring

He already went there before with Vice, you stupid fucking leaf.

I think this

friendly reminder that Dennis Rodman is unironically America's top diplomat for North Korea

tell your 'gf' that the pic was taken in 2009

Tensions between the Norks and America have always been high

IN

They are only a country in the first place, because we didn't nuke them into oblivion in the 50's.

do the north korean people know about their leader's thing for this guy?

I have to wonder how they explain these meetings to the Nork people.

anal sex

I'm pretty sure that the Norks think that Kimmy has no bung hole. So.... there's that.

>anal sex
the only question is who is tops and who is bottoms in this International romantic affair

No question. Kimmy wants to prep that bull.

>69
your digits are proving that there is something going on between Rod and Kim

Are these redditspaces in the

middle of a sentence some new form

of meta meme?

>he's on a peace mission from Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=pOo2S7zM2rM

An incoherent ex basketball player is Americas top diplomat to NK. Unbelievable

>send in the Rodman

>69
FUCK, I got them too. kek
this shit is getting spooky

I'm surprised you are the only person who caught that. :^)

>1213
1213 always confirms conspiracy theories.
KEK

kim is such retard. Pity that the only country without jews is run by such a gay fatboy kigger.

>yfw the interview is basically about to actually happen

The only reason Rodman is going there is because he is treated like royalty and gets to fuck 5 Korean bitches simultaneously in a constant rotating stream from the moment he steps off the plane.

BLACKED.

Seriously wonder if Rodman and Kimunchan have ever kissed.

Makes my dicklet hard just thinking about it.

Does he really look that horrible or did you shoop him to look like just fuck my shit up

I believe that his family is actually quite intelligent. Running an authoritarian dictatorship is just as difficult as participating in a democracy, if not moreso.

Don't be addicted to drugs and alcohol for 40 years, kids.

what the fuck???? i could have sworn he was already down there and he had a birthday with kim jong un and was hanging out with him, did we switch fucking time lines again

You obviously havent seen the hbo special where this fuck gets so drunk hes half a step from being sent to a containment camp, fucking hilarious.

rumors say he gave 10 icbms

Violation of the logan act.

>yfw dennis rodman goes down in history as the man responsible for world peace and statues of him are built throughout the galactic empire

It's actually not

Because they answer to ((them)) amd best korea is a science experiment also controlled by ((them)) also cheik m

Except when bill clinton gave them the equipment to refine nukes, o yeah and that one time lisa lings sister got caught trying to smuggle children out and goodnold bill got on a PRIVATE JET to best koeria and brought her home.

>hbo
maybe hbo has him larp for the cameras for the cia?

No he is an absolute drunken mess and it was bar none some of the funniest shit i have ever seen as he bought other players with him that were shitting bricks. My advice, crack a few brews watch it and let the hilarity ensue.