Avoid tying yourself to one female, avoid pregnancy

Anal Only Lifestyle is any man's best choice for freedom and sexual satisfaction.

analonlylifestyle.com/

Tighter hole and no kids- why haven't you evolved yet?

KEK
i got my lels
but seriously this is a slide

>evolved
>no kids
really made me think

anyone knows what is being slid?

I know that anal only is a shocking concept, but it's early adopters who advance humanity.

What is being slid is man meat. It's your choice to slide it between roast beef or a tight ass.

everyone on this site needs to be added to the kill list

Imo you can't hate the anal only lifestyle until you have tried it.

Don't your leaf ass gets sore after a while?

I have been fucking my girlfriend anal only for years. Still not pregnancy proof though, I am sad to report.

This is the weirdest psy ops I have seen yet.

probably AIDS or some sort

i was getting fucked in the ass before it went mainstream

Youre making the rest of us leafs look bad

You got to bust your nut inside her, then no problems.

I have bad news for you

"At least she was tight," said the last white Canadian as the brown horde descended on him..

Hedonism is degenerate

My girlfriend hag been anal only for years now. No way I'd ever settle for her loose vag ever again.

better known as birth control in the arab world.

>implying men are not each other's keepers

nukes on leafland when?

I think you're a homo in denial. Why else would uyou be so disgusted of pussy?

Keep up the good fight brother!

Only after Earth is 100% white can we discuss matters such as this. That's right. Earth. 100%. white.

This.

If you're having sex for women and it's not to knock that woman up, you are no better than every other degenerate liberal.

>jew
>wants more whites to pay slave taxes

>only fucks to procreater
>cucked, but by the church instead of blacks

This is amazing.

On the one hand, the jew wants whites to propogate so that they will continue to support Israel through foreign aid.

On the other hand, the jew wants to destroy the white race through social engineering to promote miscegenation and low birth rates.

Make up your minds!

You can have more whites while having a smaller percentage of whites.
The more whites means more production.
The smaller percentage of whites means less votes.
>false dilema
>Aren't Jews supposed to be smart?

>>false dilema
The term you're looking for is cognitive disonance, and you're trying to resolve it by blaming it all on the jews while at the same time actively participating in their grand scheme.

>ignores sound logic
>projects thought of "other races should change, not us"
>going to get glassed because ignored multiple lessons over thousands of years

I've seen this thread with the exact same text and image before

It's a shitty way to get feels! Why not screw a goat? A sheep? Just don't plug 'em in the can.Shit is shit.Ur a sick fukker!

The vagina is explicitly designed to accept the penis. There's no reason to stick your dick in the ass.

Uhm, no sweetie
I'm going to impregnate my fertile gf

>doesn't realize that anal sex is natural
>doesn't realize that organized religion advocated against anal sex in order to raise armies
>only fucks loose vag's

Can't wait until people start putting this on their tinder profiles.
>Bigender
>Agender
>Genderqueer
>Squirrelkin
>#we'reallblackontheinside
>Anal only
>Anti Anti-Antifa

YES! I love cock in my ass.

>tfw everyone in Canada is cucked

>avoid pregnancy
Fuck off you kike cunt.

>implying that man-on-man sex is necessarily gay

Wasn't the case in the past therefore it doesn't have to be the case in the future.

You have a real shitty love life.The reason you love anus so much is that the body parasites you've been dipping your dipstick in are running your mind telling you that it wants to meet more body parasites.Like candida makes the host want more junk food,or Toxoplasmosis makes you love cats.Keep far the fug away from normal people and I don't want people like you cooking my food either.You go make your love to terds and um....we'll pass on asshole love!

>implying that parasites are bad

Toxoplasmosis are like that Futurama episode where Fry gets those worms inside him that make him a superhero. They make you more confident and attractive.

Digits confirm we should all want toxoplasmosis.