youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1796040896
45.wh.gov/GwaHfE
elections.virginia.gov/
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA
ajc.com/news/national/what-time-will-jeff-sessions-testifying-what-channel-live-stream-what-will-asked/BKZFlZ9enWdLJV3T4YwH0K/
forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/
archive.is/mNORV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cure homosexuals from being gay

h*ck off dogs

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1796040896

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with members of Congress. The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Obamacare victims. The President will then give remarks on healthcare. Later in the afternoon, the President will tour Waukesha County Technical College. The President will then lead a workforce development roundtable discussion. In the evening, the President will give remarks at a Friends of Governor Scott Walker reception. The President will then depart Milwaukee, Wisconsin for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

ALL TIMES IN EST:

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

12:00PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with members of Congress

1:45PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

2:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Milwaukee, Wisconsin

2:55PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Obamacare victims

3:10PM THE PRESIDENT makes a statement on healthcare

3:55PM THE PRESIDENT tours Waukesha County Technical College

4:15PM THE PRESIDENT leads a workforce development roundtable discussion

6:15PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at a Friends of Governor Scott Walker reception

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs Milwaukee, Wisconsin en route to Washington, D.C.

10:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Briefing Schedule

UNKNOWN TIME

Press Gaggle with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

MORNING
>Last day for deadline for travel ban challengers’ responses
>Trump tweets: “Ivanka on @foxandfriends now!”
>New PA coal mine ‘praised as lifeline for local economy’
>Barron’s “THE EXPERT” shirt sold out online
AFTERNOON
>Hawaii urges SCOTUS to keep hold on travel ban
>Trump tweets: “We will NEVER FORGET the victims who lost their lives one year ago today in the horrific #PulseNightClub shooting. #OrlandoUnitedDay”
>” Congratulations! 'First New Coal Mine of Trump Era Opens in Pennsylvania'”
>Putin's potential successor arrested
>Trump “””impeachment””” rally set for Philly next month
>Trump speaks at The Faith & Freedom Coalition's Road to Majority
>First full cabinet meeting takes place
>Trump welcomes 2016 NCAA Champs Clemson Tigers
>Trump tweets: “Finally held our first full @Cabinet meeting today. With this great team, we can restore American prosperity and bring real change to D.C.”
>SS reports that they do not have transcripts of the “tapes”
>9th Circuit rules against travel ban (Who cares?)
>Trump’s ‘friend’, Christopher Ruddy, says President “”” considering””” firing Mueller
EVENING
>Trump tweets: “Congratulations to the 2016 @ClemsonFB Tigers! Full ceremony: 45.wh.gov/GwaHfE #NationalChampions”
>ICE arrests 113 criminal foreign nationals in week-long NJ sweep
>Pocahontas says Sessions should be fired
>Pentagon chief declares North Korea the new top threat to U.S. security
>Tomorrow: Sessions hearing 2 P.M EST

who is the lady on the floor

the liberals are getting desperate. it is both humorous and frustrating watching them right now .

>that Rick wilson
Christ how did it all go so wrong for him? In 2015 he was a respected political commentator, in 2016 he was a punchline.

i want another Mick rally

That's impossible.

What percentage of Trump/Hitler support on pol is done satirically?

I would wager around 95%.

The other 5% are the_donald newfags who take our comedy as being serious....

Did the guy Comey leak to actually go into hiding? The professor?

Whens does Sessions testify?

2pm

get out

NOW!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS REGARDING TODAY(!!!!!):

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS, THE MORE PEOPLE YOU GET TO GO VOTE WITH YOU, THE BETTER

\NOW!

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

COREY'S TWITTER:
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA

GODSPEED

micheal moore

Reportedly went out-of-state during Comey's hearing

Fuck what gays do behind four walls, but get the fuck out with this degenerate shit in public and in school teaching.

dont remember this scene

So PM BoJo Madman, huh? Don't get me wrong i think the guy is absolutely adorable and is a almost perfect Bong mirror to Trump, (at least in a superficial level) but will he be able to pull it through if he does become the PM? They only thing i know about him is that he used to be the mayor of londonistan at some point, and i'm kinda worried. Is he really /ourguy/ or just a meme? Would a Bong be kind enough to redpill me about him?

>Morning Cuck

Lol.

FRESH REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
BLUE BALL JOURNALISM EDITION
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

>Whens does Sessions testify?

Here’s how you can watch the coverage of the hearing.

What time: The hearing begins at 2:30 p.m. ET.

What channel: CSPAN, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News will be broadcasting the hearing live. Check back here for updates about which networks will be carrying the testimony live.

Will it be live streamed: CSPAN will live stream the testimony at C-Span.org.

Who is on the Senate Intelligence Committee:

Republicans
Richard Burr, North Carolina (Committee chairman)
James Risch, Idaho
Marco Rubio, Florida
Susan Collins, Maine
Roy Blunt, Missouri
James Lankford, Oklahoma
Tom Cotton, Arkansas
John Cornyn, Texas

Democrats
Mark Warner, Virginia (ranking member)
Dianne Feinstein, California
Ron Wyden, Oregon
Martin Heinrich, New Mexico
Angus King, Maine
Joe Manchin, West Virginia
Kamala Harris, California

What to expect:
Sessions will be asked about his ties to Kislyak. He met with Kislyak twice while he was a U.S. senator. According to sources, Comey said he met with Kislyak a third time.
He will also likely be asked if he knows of any ties between anyone in Trump’s campaign who may have coordinated with the Russians, and if there is any suggestion of obstruction of justice by the president following the firing of national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Live updates: Check back here on Tuesday beginning at 1:45 p.m. ET for live updates on Session’s testimony.

ajc.com/news/national/what-time-will-jeff-sessions-testifying-what-channel-live-stream-what-will-asked/BKZFlZ9enWdLJV3T4YwH0K/

Ossof's lead is growing by the day, it seems.

What do you think the percentage is that Trump cans Mueller?

t. reddit

Better moment?
>This wall right here is being built today as we speak
OR
>I'll take that as a yes by the way

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>May 11 NYT story quoting Comey memo
>May 12 Trump tweet about "tapes"
>Comey claims he leaked the memo as a result of the tweet.

comey committed perjury

Thanks!

Some bongs said he shilled for Turkey on the EU.
Not sure if true but this sounds idiotic, not sure if true because there`s too much leftist misinfo in the board atm.

I am really enjoying these posts.

first one definitely, i stood up and started clapping like a true American when he said that
and checked

thank you shawn

ahhh thank you
needed to fill my reserves

Will say it again, I doubt 90% of these people are even americans, not sure how it works on that website.
The only people interested in the failing of Trump`s agenda are foreigners and brainwashed people, and the shills usually paid for that because he goes against the NWO bullshit.

since the bess saga seems to have died, i've started looking forward to reddit salt instead

So now that the deadline for travel ban challengers' responses has passed, when do we find out if the ban's effect will be upheld? I know the hearing isn't until autumn, but when will they decide whether to uphold it in the meantime?

Are they right? Can any Christians confirm?

>Sidenote.
How much of /ptg/ is Christian, and what denomination?

I know a good number of you are reddit or don't really leave Trump gen, but this board is about to get hit with the full force of summer posting autistic children. It is without a doubt that the kikes will try and use the influx of foreign goy youths to shift the site demographics, so our one line of defense will end up being to redpill and assimilate the normies as fast as possible.

A question remains, how to do this efficiently and effectively? A lot of people will not read through an infographic, and youths are almost guaranteed not to. Videos longer than 15 minutes tend to get ignored partway through. Slogans only retain effectiveness for about 24 hours, and I have a feeling repeating them won't be an option as the (((janitors))) may report them as spam.

We're actually going to have to fight for the board.

Kind of hard to care about 1% of society who don't breed DESU

The whole Evolution thing has curing gays covered

Go back to Sup Forums

Trump hates anime, and despises you.

I hope the mods ban you anime spammers again.

Photo is related.

what?

no way the (((polls))) would be lying THIS time!

>tfw so much shit going on in Washington right now I can't even keep track of it all

The coverage is just beating me over the head like a club. The libshits will cry about everything and I'll have to hear about ti every hour of every day. If he fires Mueller that'll be even more of this shit shoveled down my throat. Please make it stop.

That policy wouldn't work. They would just project their own discontent and self-loathing onto "society" and want to be "liberated," imagining the more freedom and acceptance they enjoyed would make everything better. It's a kind of narcissism and not only sexual deviants are susceptible to it.
Honestly I think part of fighting the culture wars is healing our people in certain respects- changing attitudes, mores and habits such that people almost stop caring about such things in pursuit of others. Dropping it like a bad habit and moving on. Normalizing normalcy again.

This shit just depresses me. It was funny up to inauguration, but now I'm seeing that these dipshits are incurable.

it's not gay if you never see or feel her penis.

man, it's almost surreal how much of a stereotypical Jew Schumer looks like. like he's a parody of some sleazy, corrupt Jew politician, only real

So very rude. Trump appreciates me personally and likes awoos.

Why trip?

Doesn't he literally have full power and jurisdiction as the President to fire Mueller and end the investigation entirely?

these restocked again AI?

>Not the flat earth version

Dropped

DRUMPF BTFO

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?!

That idiotic bullshit is what led me to atheism.

you cannot post in /ptg/ until you have reported at least three off-topic Sup Forums threads
you cannot post in /ptg/ until you have participated in two quality Sup Forums threads
you cannot post in /ptg/ until you have created at least one quality thread
Are you doing your part to save Sup Forums?

This seems legitimaly a poor effort at Divide & Conquer
>Pic this or that, give opinions, feed me info about yourselves
Also, stop posting leftists LARPing as Christians on the internet.

its not gay if no balls touch or tongue while kissing user, get your facts straight

The constant DC drama is interesting and all but i actually wanna see some agenda actually being pushed.

This Russia-Comey-Mueller shit is fucking distracting.

luckily I think the influx will be too busy chasing shit bait at first to find their way to ptg at first. since it looks from the outside kind of lame. I think thats what keeps it relatively comfy.

also the fact that it is on going means that its like a common path that ideas can eminate outwards from. makes it much harder to destroy or corrupt.

did you fix the typo?

>(we gonna bury them)
Haha yeah right.

orthodoxy is the only way user

Just gore the shit out of them.

I'll admit I came over from reddit in 2015, but I was never that enamored of the site and had lost interest in it years before for lack of a better alternative.

Either your nature is accepting of this site, or it isn't. There's no such thing as 'redpilling' to Sup Forums. People that came here and assimilated usually already have the seeds of the redpill within themselves.

>MrJohnpaul62
>I DARE this fucking clown

Oh shit. Trump's done it now. It's over.

That you, Putin?

>Want to buy some
>Don't want to give shekels to a leaf
Wat do

You can't be Christian and support a guy who steals cancer charity money to line his own pockets...

Fact.

Do any of you remember the "John Titor" shit where a guy in an online time travilling forum claimed to be an American soldier from 2036?

He was travilling back to 1976 to get a computer chip that would dubug a major tech apocalypse.

He laid out how his time machine worked and included detailed instruction. Shit was in 2001, then he disappeared the same year, never identified.

He predicted a US civil war after a major election. Was it all true? Was it this election?

If Trump fires mueller before the sessions trial tomorrow he is --DONE--

gores and loli can drive away those that don't belong, but the ones that stay behind need to be properly assimilated with infograph dumps, etc.

Any proof to support you claim?

He's donated over 16 million dollars

>this post

what, you don't think this bonfire needs a 55 gallon drum of high test gasoline?

I grew up going to some generic protestant church. I'm not an atheist but I don't think god gives much of a shit if I'd rather sleep in on Sundays.

>Trump speaks at The Faith & Freedom Coalition's Road to Majority
that was last week wasnt it? at least according to pastebin
>Pres Trump @ Faith & Freedom Coalition Conference 6/8/17

there IS a new clip posted by WH youtube but it's just a short

this kind of autism is cancer

>trial

Just stop
Your ignorance is showing

Yes, in a week, give or take. Probably my second last restock on them, as I have plans on closing come winter.

Flat is justice

Buy it anyway, and bully said leaf in order comments. (Then get a big dong on the outside of your package.)

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/

Btfo much?

archive.is/mNORV

Good thing I'm not a christian.

>forbes

trashman.jpg
You having nothing other than left propaganda you support your deluded claim

>only russians are Orthodox

alex is literally a joke compared to his father

Everyone remembers that if they have been browsing around enough and it was simply the most famous larping of all time. Nothing more nothing less.

That's indoctrination, and let me clue you in on something:

The easier they are to indoctrinate, the more reddit they are. If that's the kind of riffraff you want around, then go ahead.

The real strength of Sup Forums is that it's willing to at least pretend to consider and argue about anything no matter how retarded, like the Bogdanoff or Flat Earth threads. Only in such a toxic environment can the bullshit of liberalism be burned away.

Can't imagine why he "retired".

>Republicans have no balls
Well they got that right. Senate better fix that shit Ryancare bill and the tax reform better not be full of a bunch of half measures and bullshit. Alas, republicucks in congress are all but worthless.

yes all negative news is fake
trump can do no wrong