S
I
N
G

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/873351734583857153
archive.is/8zxV9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Poland is praising us, we must be doing something right.

id fuck poland.

Everyone knows Polish bitches have the best titties.

They're cookies are pretty good too.

Why is Trump going to Poland in the first place?

And are the Poles actually thrilled about this?

I'd give my left nut for World Market to bring these back.

and yet trump will probably sit behind bulletproof glass
Fuck off

Bump

Forgot I have a romanian flag
T. Travelling pole

tfw 1/4th Czech and can use my Czech middle name to impress girls.

Th-thanks for crossing the border grandad.

>USA and Poland join forces
>EU sanctions towards Poland will be essentially meaningless
>This makes it more and more likely for Poland to leave the EU
>Poland eventually leaves the EU
>USA does the same to Hungary and the Czech republic
>EU eventually crumbles
>Leftishits get butthurt and we enjoy their tears
>We save Europe for the third time
I don't see the problem here user

>ywn be a pole

fucking kill me now

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/873351734583857153

Rught wing death squad tour

Russia when?

When you're right, you're right.

Poland is the hottest country.

disagree, would say lithuania

Quit acting like a faggot.
No one else is going to try to keep the EU from raping your country with niggers. I wish he'd do the same for us but I guess he's more focused on keeping already white countries white.
You're not a EU whore, are you?

Yes?

It is mutually beneficial.

It strengthens our position as we are dividing the EU, and can get away with by saying "I was just visiting our allies"

And it strengthens Poland'position as they are in a current spat with Germany, and it looks good to have essentially the one country funding the EU to visit you

Empowering Poland is important to American geopolitics. Our #1 threat is an alliance between Germany and Russia.

Equivalent figures suggest your post is accurate.

Every american president praises poland as important nato member blah blah and then come to Poland to speak from behind a Glass
> coming to your friends house with a shield on your back
Why are americans so disrespectful?
We have no terrorists here

No. V4 \ intermarium is same kike meme as Eu. Trump coming here is confirmation Poland has zionist gov faking being rightish

Poland just buy american gas, so they will get the chance to no get invaded
Smart poland

I'd fuck it.

Trump just wants to go to the country, where he will be welcome, not to Londonistan or Berlinistan where he will see massive liberal demonstration. Soon there is G20 meeting and it will help him. Plus he says fuck you to Merkel and Macron. And it will help us with fighting off immigrant problem. Good job, Mr. Trump

can i immigrate to poland ;_;

Also this, we are slowly starting to diversify our gas resources and buying it from Iran, Qutar and, since recently, the USA

fuck off poland is too good for the shit americans. fuck usa

I dunno, if you bring your own wife and are educated then I see nothing wrong with this. Other then that we are full I think

>twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/873351734583857153

Would white americans be welcome in poland?

Presidents don't make such tripps for such petty reasons.

When is hi coming to poland? And will there be any public speech or somethink? would drive to poland to see the madman himself

Because the first time you let your guard down, you're gonna get fucking blasted, especially with the President as hated internationally as this one is.

What's it like in Romania? Any gyppos trying to steal your shit?

I want to impregnate Poland, and make Canada watch.

We've been ignoring Poland for way too long.

They've supported us in every recent war without hesitation, and have always been more praising than western euro faggots

This is by far the best thing I've read in weeks.

Eastern Europe best Europe

>hated by faggots cucks and losers

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/873351734583857153

Jesus christ it does me good to see a non SJW white girl tell globalists to fuck off for once.

>We've been ignoring Poland for way too long.

Fuck yeah, and they gave us CD Projekt.

Yeah he should just expose himself in the open like JFK for batshit leftists to try and whack him, fucking moron.

And we must hope that one of those cucks doesn't pull a gun someday at an opportune time.

>Poland welcomes Trump
>Serbia welcomes (((Putin)))
Why are we such cucks, Sup Forums?

Putin is a potential ally against the kebab menace, you guys are better off than most of fucking Europe.

While we're on the topic of Trump visiting.

>when will (you) invest in eastern Poland Sup Forums?

July 6th
archive.is/8zxV9

u wot m8?

Also, our Putin-loving government is about to install a lesbian PM.

I FUCKING LOVE POLAND

FUCK YES

>Not sitting behind bulletproof glass at every opportunity

Someone has obviously never been to America.

Obama: "I am sorry, we are sorry."
Trump: "Be loyal, pay your share."

Half of those only show how stupid you are

Wtf, I love Poland now

The United Kingdom is no longer my best friend
Poland is now officially my best friend.

Why do the brits hate the Polish? They have cute hwhite girls. I'd let them do my plumbing if you know what I mean.

>REEEEEEE THEY'RE NOT AFRAID ANYMORE

I love how we're already getting to this level here

wtf I still love Poland

We don't hate them, there's just too many of them here and it's fucking ridiculous senpai

Meanwhile irl

Based Poland
Who wouldve thought the East is where we would find our true best friends

Forgive my ignorance, but why does Poland seem to go along with us everywhere war wise recently but we never really about them being a good ally or even mentioned here

DELETE THIS RUSSIA IS HOLY!!!!!!!!

1M Poles in 65M Britain
>autistic screeching
2M Ukrainians in 38M Poland
>Nothing

Yeah, no.

Because we send either liberals or unskilled workers that tend to drink too much. Can't really blame the Brits for this hatred towards us, let me tell you this:
In Paris, London and Berlin live about 30k Polish homeless. I haven't seen a homeless or a gypsy in fucking years in Warsaw. I am not sure why Western societies love human trash so much, but I am fine with that because it profits my country

remember when polands entire government died in a plane crash some years ago? what was that about just an accident or?

I wouldnt mind moving there. the conversion rate is nice.

It was an accident, but some politicians from our government believe that this was an 'incident', that there was a bomb or shit like this. That includes our minister of defense. Polish society is really tired because of this, it has been 7 years and it is still in the almost everyday news

you know who else liked poland

poland evolved from a shithole full of thieves and cheap labor to a respected nation in only 15-20 years

that they keep those dirty refugee niggers out gives them huge ++respect

no shlomo, Poland is not tired of this. (((accident))) happened because president Kaczynski tried to build local political economic union in our region, but it was not kosher and too early because ukraine was before Maidan and not jewish yet. now it belongs to kikes and they are forcing V4/ intermarium everywhere

That feel when you hold your beloved doggos whiles warming up the oven for tendies

nth post best post

wow. thats national holiday in czechia. i might actually be able to go there. i will post pics if really go to bolan