AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=L449s9bVdeM

really makes you think

yeah I bet this will just reel in sales
who would actually buy this trash and who thought it was a good idea?

It's the French. What do you expect?

This has nothing from the original, it's just a different game with the same name.

I think I'm going to dump all my Ubisoft stock next chance I get, if I personally don't want to play their games anymore how can I expect others too? Vivendi should have taken them over. Also never trust the french

There staff seemed surprisingly white looking though

Cant view the video. Quick, somebody explain to me why that ape is driving that hairy man around

Agreed. BGE 1 was a unique adventure. This is a rip off. The "series" ended with part one

Kek! Thank you for making my night OP

and it's beautiful.

The woman announcer was Jewish

A nigger and a monkey together. Seems about right.

Which one's the monkey?

i know this is beside the point, but i always hate how I'm supposed to root for/sympathise with blatant asshole crooks like this in media, ESPECIALLY when the person they're dealing with, keeps their end of the bargain. It just makes me immediately hate the character for how scummy they are.

Instead of making a sequel they made a fucking prequel. No Jade, no Peyj

>You will be able to visit the moon!
>15 years later
>...

Where's Jade?

You can't be fucking serious...

Which one is the monkey?

>who thought it was a good idea?
Marketers- because it causes people on both sides to get angry/ laugh and write articles/click blogs/ shit post about it
And when it comes out, it will have all that free marketing

+1 this

French people think dog shit is beautiful (your cities are practically covered in it) so your opinion is invalid

The female, the male is clearly an ape

Kek