I used to feel bad for Europe, now I just laugh at them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to feel bad for Europe, now I just laugh at them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20170613-migrant-influx-shifting-but-no-let-frontex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder what will be in the 2017 version...

>56%
>laughing at others
People in covfefe houses shouldn't throw covfefe

You Americans are fucking bizarre.

Imagine being so in denial that you refuse to admit that your country, with its 56% white population is the most cucked of them all with demographics Europe won't see for decades.

LOL nice try nigger

>radical Islam
"""Radical""" Islamists are the problem you see. Not all of them.

Migrant influx shifting but no let-up: Frontex

france24.com/en/20170613-migrant-influx-shifting-but-no-let-frontex

>I
The funny thing is that probably happened too. In France you wouldn't be able to contest the paternity either, even if the baby was the wrong color.

It's Islam you fucking idiot. Go read the Koran and tell me what it tells them to do with kuffar.

I'm sure all these threads are made by non white

you are the white homeland, we hold you to a higher standard

kek

pottery

We have guns and we can fuck 16 year olds. It's what America _could_ have been without kikes or niggers.
I feel bad for your shithole.

Holy shit Ben.

Hey, if you were in front of a crowd on stage with a microphone, and asked "How many died in the Holocaust?", what would your answer be?

Quirky anti nazi laws aside. You can't even shitpost without fearing the FBI is monitoring the thread.
Unwarranted online surveillance is unconstitutional here (same as in the US pre Patriot Act).

>indonesia

Me too. I look forward to all of Europe being multi ethnic, multi cultural!

I know this is bait, but in the meanwhile you are just an useful idiot to get rid of what is left of your own culture and replace you by a dumbed down brown slave race that doesn't know culture or actual diversity.