AUSPOL gook colony edition

>Ten Network in trading halt and facing receivership after failing to secure financial backer

archive.is/CrPDE#selection-344.0-344.1

>ALP donor Helen Liu had deep ties to Chinese spy Liu Chaoying, who was caught out trying to influence US politics. So why did ASIO give Helen Liu the all clear?

archive.is/DuuEl#selection-183.0-183.160

>Pauline Hanson halts legal proceedings to slap gag order on ABC over secret tapes

archive.is/27O3H#selection-338.0-338.1

>Shoppers evacuated from Kmart as the bomb squad is called in - with roads to the centre blocked off

archive.is/FzOFJ#selection-824.0-824.1

>Muslim prisoners given tax-funded microwave ovens in their cells in maximum-security jails for Ramadan - so they can heat up their food after sunset

archive.is/tNOtK#selection-824.0-824.1

>Revealed: Australia's top 10 dole bludger suburbs where welfare recipients are slacking off the most

archive.is/7is6t#selection-824.0-824.1

>7-Eleven compensation bill climbs over $110 million

archive.is/VwsUu#selection-1488.0-1488.1

>Stripping workers of spending power could spark a recession

archive.is/k9NjQ#selection-3372.0-3372.3

>Income inequality, the new handbrake on growth

archive.is/KM7Jc#selection-1366.0-1366.1

>Tax office chief Michael Cranston charged with two counts of abuse of public office

archive.is/y07xd#selection-1836.0-1836.1

>Terror expert warns of 'symbolic' attack on Canberra and says 'copycats' could use a truck to run down pedestrians like in London, Nice and Berlin

archive.is/uQtur#selection-824.0-824.1

Yesterdays thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

asiasentinel.com/econ-business/china-debt-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder OP is a chink cunt

BASED BARNSY

Niggers am I right?

Kike King is a nigger

>Ten Network in trading halt
HAHAHAAHA fuck waleed

can't fucking wait for that place to shut down, i'll we'll finally be rid of that weed

>implying he won't just get a job at ABC

Fucking nigger

>live off the land for ages
>white man comes
>Cannot defeat them
>Demand to be Australian with a voice (vote)
>OkyoureAussienowrefferendum.jpg
>We are a sovereign nation
>We demand to be Aboriginal with a voice (vote)

What's up next in this timeline boys

C H I N K
H
I
N
K

Abbos and whitey btfo immigrants and shit cunt chinks muzzies and fucking sand nigger Sudanese fuckers

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

I am so depressed lads.

Blackpilled to the max.

I don't like spreading my misery to others, but sometimes I just need to vent.

All this China shit. Just makes me so MAD.

But there is no outlet. Everything seems hopeless.

Exactly right m8.

stop worrying about shit you can't change and focus on the shit you can. literally killing yourself over china, wat.jpg

You have misapplied that concept.

You are not meant to worry about things that can literally not be changed. i.e if you are short you can never be tall so there is no point worrying about it.

What I worry about are things that CAN be changed, but doing so is difficult and the magnitude of the challenge is vast and you can't do it alone.

>not building your rage vs china and joining the military so you can one day slaughter chinks en masse with glorious ef-88 assault rifle

pic related

Just do what the rest of us do.

Stubtly redpill normies for keks

Why would you slaughter your own people OP?

>plastic guns
This country is finished.

Let's not lie, your government would rather fight us than China

>a fucking nigger

>joins military
>forced to fight for globalist agenda

C H I N K
H
I
N
K

>not killing gooks

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

China is ripe for a gargantuan collapse soon, don't worry friend. Why do you think the rich ones keep investing their money here?

I hope so, but predicting the future is hard.

is the collapse really coming?

asiasentinel.com/econ-business/china-debt-crisis/

Not to mention shitty soulless culture, massive pollution and if they lose their jobs then there will be a massive revolt. The gooks only support living under a totalitarian government like the CCP because they provide jobs.

>brexit
>boris johnson calling for stronger anglo ties
>canzuk happens
>Canzuk united under Queen and Country
>rely on our actual allies rather than fucking china
>free trade and movement
>patriotism returns to the anglo countries
>patriotism leads the way for conservatism
>conservative government electected in all canzuk countries
>immigration stops

not all is lost lad

>free trade and movement
>all of the mussies in the UK come here

do not want

Kill the gooks
oh wait... you cant
no guns...

id rather have gooks than spics t b h. at least the gooks that come here arent armed

Any deeper ties with Canada and the UK would be cancerous. The UK itself completely deserves to be kicked out of the Commonwealth, founder or not, for selling everyone out to join the EEC.
Fuck the brits, let them rot on their shitty little island sucking government cock.

>conservative government electected in all canzuk countries
You are a fucking clown if you think the centre right conservative parties will do anything other than further destroy our countries.

Boris Fucking Johnson give me a break you arsebandit tosspot.

Our spics hate blacks and the mexican gangs slaughter them
I hate blacks more and if they cull that population im ok with them
Mexicans and whites dont date much

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED GOOK

>>Revealed: Australia's top 10 dole bludger suburbs where welfare recipients are slacking off the most

Former Westie from Blacktown representing CUNTZ

Yes may that place fall apart and die out

Boys why are so many politicians bought out by the chinese? Wheres their pride in this country? We need a fucking inquisition

Boomers have no pride in this country. They got distracted by the $$

We don't have racketeering laws that prevent collusion between companies and individuals. No one gets prosecuted for unethical business contracts in Aus. We need these laws now just like the US

All our politicians are only interested in money and status, if a gook can give them more money, thus boosting their status, they will take it and fuck everyone else.

Well no, if you fight China we fight China.
If we fought you it would breach all current treaties and render us royally fucked in the ass.

Fighting China just kills what's left of our failed economy, but gives us rights to remove Chinese land owners from deeds, returning the property to the state under wartime pretense.

ASIO knew about this decades ago

>tfw

>tfw gonna eat sausages tonight on bread
>aussie cuisine

On the topic of rich chinks buying up aussie land, is there any way I can find out who the chink landlords are and where they live (if they're even in Australia)? I'm just doing some research.

You are letting the mask slip chinkie.

I had some stag chilli on toast, gonna be warm under the blankets tonight.

Fuck off nigger cunt
If I was a gook you'd be bowing down to me because I'd own the house you rented

Every cloud has a silver lining. I'll miss Sandra Sully though, she is 10/10 Aussie lady.

You are probably some lower grade of gook. The type that forages in garbage piles for a living.

Will calling ASIO and rudely asking what theyre doing about this get me placed on a list?

A Chinese list probably, ASIO are useless

But I'm white.

This. I'm sometimes fuming about it too. But almost every cunt votes for it. So fuck it. Either China crashes and we get our houses back, it doesn't and I move to fuckin Canberra or the goldy or some shit, or maybe I get rich and join all the fags.

The plastic on the older styers has lasted nearly 30 years of hard service. And it's nice and light

a list of mad cunts

We have a property bubble and gooks are the cornerstone in keeping it going. Every second cunt thinks he's king shit because property. I'd love to see the looks on their faces if it crashed. Fuckin treasonous faggots think they're Aussie.

So some more dole bludger bashing. What about the biggest Negative Gearing suburbs or """student""" Visa suburbs. The biggest drain on our budget and economy is boomer subsidies and foreigners working cash in hand and/or sending their money overseas.

You're a chink. Stop larping you loser.

I think you're the gook desu.

but really though they 100% know about it, but anyone you can call won't be cleared to know about it or won't be cleared to speak about it

Fuck cucked Australia and fuck Islam
Where's the Brisbane electricians when you need them

Half of us wanted Trump to win so he'd kick China in the cunt.

You're kind of right though a lot of lefties want to suck Chinas dick. But thankfully our Labor party is owned by its right winged faction.

C H I N K
H
I
N
K

Right cunts for the first time in about 5 years I actually listened to the hack, topic of discussion is male privlidge a myth. Debate is ongoing every Tuesday for the foreseeable future of the program.
I don't know why I got my hopes up for actual discourse, every valid point that was put across was blatantly ignored by the feminazi circle jerk.

The closing statement being we shouldn't focus on who's got more we should focus on making things equal. t. Feminist

I'm at a fucking loss, why are these counts ostracising their biggest audience the fucking make tradie.

The factionality of both LIB and LAB shit me to no end. Surely at some point it was useful but now all we end up with is both parties sucking the progessive penis

The right wing Christians do themselves no favours by shitting on people on the dole and wanting to bring back knights and dames and shit. Howard had a better understanding of the Australian people.

ASIO is full of idiots. Turns out hiring 24 year old female uni grads with zero life experience because MUH DIVERSITY and WOW SHE HOT doesn't actually work well when you try to train and educate them to standards well beyond their mental and physical capacity. Just look at the ASIO boss denying a link between refugees and terrorism. Says it all about the organisation and it's culture.

t.canberra based army officer

Youtube is down

is this the end ?

Man you have a different job every day of the week you chink cunt.

You're so obsessed with gooks that you think everybody is a gook. Is it possible that you are in fact the gook?

gday cunts

Australians only.

Hmm yes good day indeed, good day to you too

Seeing as you cunts don't seem to interested I leave till the podcast is up.

tad rude

Does your country hate muzzies ?

He started out at the ABC.

ive noticed that the comments section of shit posted on the hack fb page gets pretty hectic, like its quite clear that they've managed to piss off an entire demographic of people. this is the best opportunity to redpill a fuck tonne of triple j listeners except it falls apart and everyone just gets fucked off with each other

triple j have never represented or stood for the common tradie and they never will. the only reason why we listen to this station is because its slightly less shit than the rest of them, and its not full of cancerous ads. its based in melbourne after all, anything that comes from there is never good, just degrees of bad

>Ten Network in trading halt and facing receivership after failing to secure financial backer
WHO WILL BUY NEIGHBOURS?

Aussie cucks I could beat all your asses with one hand tied to my dick. Softest people on the planet. I could out drink you as well. Soft ass pussies

>Revealed: Australia's top 10 dole bludger suburbs where welfare recipients are slacking off the most

im very disappointed that my home town (well, valley) didnt get a mention. it (and surrounding areas) had the highest crime rate in nsw for a while. not sure if it still does though

cmon my burger friend, you could at least put more effort into it

how many Mexicans you even know of here lol never met one

>Right cunts for the first time in about 5 years I actually listened to the hack
Drinking seppos under the table doesn't leave me feeling as nauseous as listening to a minute of that cuck cancer

Like any gathering of leftists it's just non-stop uninformed screeching (and I unironically listen to triple j for the music since their daily playlist is a fair bit longer than every other station here and I won't hear the same song three times on a ten minute drive to the supermarket)

Don't depress me mate, I listen to everything they play except their sjw virtue signalling bs. This one topic about us and it's getting shutdown like the Rp movie. It's absolutely fucked. I know they never stood for the common tradie they're the youth radio station but for fucksake we are their largest demographic. I don't have FB so I can't check their page. Was it really that bad??

I feel ya but I was legit interested in today's topic. I think we all unironically listen to triple j for the music.

>Like any gathering of leftists it's just non-stop uninformed screeching
i've just started leaving whenever leftists talk about politics.

just save some music and put it on a USB stick

Cabo reporting in

I have to go to Australia next month to see my family.
Why the fuck my sister wanted to go there is beyond my understanding. She's a doctor and works in some remote areas. My job is plumber.
Ausland is alright. Flying over it is madness - 5 hours of desert. I can't take the temperature there as it's too hot. The banter is harsh but I give as good as I get. My sis wants me to move there. No fucking chance; anyway, yous cunts are full (of Chinks and Lebs). I live next to the sea in England; it's very fucking cold and the wind is a bastard.

Cold is better than heat. Pic is a river near me. Post pics of Straya.

Triple J?
More like Tranny J
Every time I listen to it they are talking about how amazing trannies are.

It is literal auditory cancer.

Why can't we hunt Kangaroos in this stupid country?