Notch, creator of Minecraft, attacked a feminist on Twitter for acting like a cunt and berating game designers...

Notch, creator of Minecraft, attacked a feminist on Twitter for acting like a cunt and berating game designers. Since then, he has been criticizing feminist accounts. We have a billionaire game designer crusading for us.

He is on Sup Forums,what did you expect?

t. Nu-Sup Forums

>MUH EQUALITY

Notch is as bad as them, he just hasn't realized it yet.

He's certainly not going to win over any feminists. Feminism is like one giant society-wide shit test, and this sort of whiny, bleating "feminists are the REAL sexists!!1" approach won't work.

shill

Didn't he sell out to kikerosoft?

at least he's pissing them off

you can't compete yellow boy

It's not supposed to win over feminists. It's supposed to win over the center left. Plus, even Lacy Green is talking shit about feminism now and people are trying to get that Red Pill documentary on Netflix.

The more people trashing feminism, the better.

That's how he got rich

>billionaire crusading for us

We've had that all along.

he's not on your side. he's on his own side.

>Feminism is like one giant society-wide shit test, and this sort of whiny, bleating "feminists are the REAL sexists!!1" approach won't work.

Nothing seems to "work" on feminists except fucking or beating them into submission though.

it's still not an unhealthy practice

It says a lot about our society though, that the only people who can get away with criticizing feminism or speaking their minds are billionaires.

at least i got a (you)

the fuck is with the shills today

>Red Pill documentary on Netflix.
I haven't seen the trailer but I'm guessing it's going to be some cringe shit.

Good. Feminists should all be murdered.

It seems the only way to speak the truth is to have so much money that no amount of bad publicity will really hurt you

if you made minecraft would you sell it for 2.5 billion?

It's a reference to the PUA red pill, not Sup Forums red pill. It was done by some former actress who used to be all in with feminism. I've watched about 20 minutes of the movie and it's what I expected. Nothing anyone who isn't new to this whole scene hasn't been exposed to before.

abso-fuckin-lutely.

what?

>notch
>old Sup Forumsirgin
>became rich
>tried to make rich friends
>couldnt connect with anyone
>remembers his roots
>becomes /ourguy/
wew lad

Kys kike. Equality is a bad Jewish meme. (((Feminists))) never cared about it, their only goal was to drive a political wedge between our men and women and weaken us as a people. This is why women should not be voting or involved in politics at all. By reacting this way and accepting their basic premise of equality you are playing right into their hands.

you are forgetting he got married and his wife divorced him few days after the minimum amount of time needed to take half of his money away

Sure is Summer.

This stuff is old news. Notch has been trolling feminists on Twitter for years now. Seriously, you people who scream "shill" every time you see something that you even vaguely disagree with or don't understand are the worst. Not everyone who calls you out on your newfaggotry is being paid, you mongoloid niggers. Christ.

Were the details of the divorce made public? Even in Sweden, that seems a bit draconian. He was already rich when he met her. Why would she get any of it?

I think it's about time to realize that the people calling me a shill are probably people around my son's age. When I do that, it becomes more understandable.

>It's a reference to the PUA red pill,

You're thinking of MRA's. PUA's are the guys who try to sell systems for scoring with chicks. MRA's are equal parts victims of divorce rape and bitter beta males who hate feminism.

swede wars episode IV: a new hope

let Islam do the work for us.

No, PUA, Redpill, and MRA are three different sects of what they call the Manosphere.

PUA you've identified correctly.

MRA are faggots that try to use feminists tactics for men. Literally meninist memes.

Redpill in the manosphere are traditionalists usually looking for a tradwife to submit to them via their right as superior males. They spit on MRA and either pity or spit on MGTOW, fourth sect I forgot to mention.

Source: I'm a former PUA that is now redpill.

> bitter beta males who hate feminism.

Redpillers teach men to be alpha and succeed in spite of the loaded game of feminism and other leftist cuckery. You bet a lot of us got burned by divorce but we rose above anyway.

Personally I try to redpill younger men to give back and help break the cycle by filling gaps left by SJW-ism, feminism etc that left them all without strong father figures.

Take your gamergate shit to Sup Forums. This is Sup Forums we hate jews here

>/ourguy/
friendly reminder that notch considered buying Sup Forums but refused because Sup Forums was so cancerous.

Nobody cares about e-celebs taking on low-hanging fruit. Anybody can tell a feminist she is a dumb cunt. Go fuck yourself.

my apologies. what can i do to make up for it?

If this is true he should have had her killed, he has "i can make you disappear" money.

literally Sup Forums grown up
he posted on Sup Forums all the damn time back in the day

a lot of the gamergate discussion was forced here you stupid newfaggot

Discussion of it was banned nearly everywhere, even Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a time. Let's not start with the whole newfag accusations.

he literally doesn't design anything anymore

your dutch neighbors are superior

Notch is a nice guy, but he is very autistic.

just like us

I'm just autistic. Not nice.

He meant you can't compete in having as much debt and spineless citizens

this has been a thing for a while