Vegan feminist Israeli Jew moves to Berlin

Vegan feminist Israeli Jew moves to Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=mDVGEPH8lJc

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/inland/bild/zeigt-die-doku-die-arte-nicht-zeigen-will-52155394.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger

This is not nice

bump

We're coming back to Germany deal with it

don't she realize that they don't give money to whites right

She's not white

And she doesn't need welfare

pls bump guys

nooice

Give this woman a black refugee!

Ziklon Bump/Циклoн Бъмп

She would love that. she's not a bigot

I appreciate the bump

>And she doesn't need welfare
she jewish
jews suck up welfare like niggers and spic here in america

The look of someone who has sold their soul.

Sorry about that goy

Fuck off kike.

Merkel might be bad bad Schultz is worse

Thanks for the bump tho

Hope she gets fucked up by angry Russians from Marzahn at 3 am

You are mean hans!

pls bump this thread

cmon

pls guys

dont' let it slide

nop

lol

Welcome back

bumb
fucking kikes

>why i left israel
because youre a parasite that cant live in a country of your own

When I am back in Berlin, i will personaly kill this Kike and every other one in my home town REEEEEEEEEEE

she seems happy so what

even if she wasnt a kike who instinctively wants to infiltrate other nations and live a parasitic life why would you want a "body positive feminist vegan" in your country?

Where else, Berlin is a cesspool of decadence, degeneration and exactly the kinda braindead snowflakes that this kike is.

Soon...

she's just trying to piss off daddy and fuck refugees.

How nice, the jews are returning.

Meanwhile we have imported millions of violent radicals that desire to exterminate all the jews and who will be a majority in this country in 30 years.

Oh boy this is gonna be !!!FUN!!!

if that were the case she would do that in her own country

>We're coming back to Germany deal with it

and you will be going back to the jolly camps soon enough

digits confirm ^

Who fucking cares. Not politics related. Reported.

>1939
oh shit

>jewish infiltration of a country is not politics related
kys newfag

Her husband looks like an arab.

Seems like a right and proper place for her, LOL. Berlin, like most modern Western major cities, should be nuked. If assigned a white Rightist Traditionalist husband, given carte-blanche to enforce his will on her, could true, European children ultimately result?

Yeah, that's a common story here. In ceratin places, the district Neuköln appears like a sandnog third world shithole with a big heap of tumblr degeneracy on top of that. It might be fun to take a walk there with one of you Sup Forumstards. You would rage until you got a heart attack. Shit would be hillarious.

Retard

c'mon mods... it's cruel to let Shlomo embarrass himself like this.

shes a kike shes not european

blump?

sdkldfkgmslfg

>1939
Reich confirmed, Heil Hitler

Looking at how totally the German people have fallen between 1939 and today, it makes me less certain about the importance of biological race. Jews that that look basically white, perhaps they can, under the (exactly) right conditions, be made to have a European race of soul and spirit (in an Evolian sense), something most biological whites do not possess today.

>39
Hole Hortler!

Tb h that's not very insightful, unlike the "jew is immune to all insults" quote by Goebbels. Just "lol fuck jews" basically.

I kind of like Israeli accents

look senpai i have nothing against you if youre a redpilled jew just dont try to kike me over bargaining doesnt change human nature

Male Israelis would rather fuck each other than deal with her, so she's going to try her luck in the muslim rape capital of the western world.

>lectures about fitness
>is fat
jew all the way through

>1939

Think of them as cannon fodder.
Hey, Better them, than your women.

Perfect digits.

Too bad it won't happen cause, you know, Germany's dead.

>1939
Go for it, Adolf!

holy kek!

its important to know that shes a vegan

LOL, I'm not Jewish. But seriously, look at how much the white race has changed in the last 100 years, the German race most especially since 1939. Is this a change in genetics, or are we not forced to conclude that matters of culture, religion, etc. are truly of vital importance? That's not to say at all that a grouping of niggers, Chinese, etc. could be made into proper inheritors of European Tradition, mind you. Many Jews do look to have thoroughly white genetics, however.
I love what your people were, btw user. I idolize the first three Waffen-SS divisions (and their pre-1939 antecedents). I am very happy to say that I am at least 3/4 Germanic.

I wouldn't mind GOYIMING her

Don't you dare goy

race is not a 100% predictor obviously
think of how america is trying to turn blacks into essentially white liberals through BILLIONS of dollars in programs and still utterly fail
there is a limit to how much a group can change even though some exceptional black individuals can be very white presenting
same applies to jews you cant just expect a group of people that for roughly 2000 years occupied the niche of nationless merchant to become like us
its physically impossible even though you may find some exceptions

bump

Jews are so fucking ugly this girl looks like she's 50 years old when she's probably 20

Bad genes

>bad genes
give me a good looking full ashkenazi jew

Goodbye and never come back you rancid swine

בדוק

Checked

For my Deutsch Bros:

bild.de/politik/inland/bild/zeigt-die-doku-die-arte-nicht-zeigen-will-52155394.bild.html

>Who said I'm Jewish? not Jewish and not playing one.

????

agreed
Funny thing is everyone actually born in berlin hates these people so much
We had cheap as fuck rents and containment districts for the muzzies and now look at us.
G E T O U T

How many German dicks did she already take?

Inb4 there are no Germans in Berlin

>1939
YOOOOOO

She's more European than 90% of "refugees" who came here in the last years.

>1939
It's that time again, Kamerad.

can't wait to kill some kikes

Translation?

You've got a point

bump

No she isn't, she's a fucking JEW. Even dogs are more european than jews. Jews are at the bottom just above demons.

I don't agree but appreciate the bump

There is literally nothing wrong with being vegan.

It's prove the theory. According to that jews return to Germany and repopulate that in large numbers. That country has a central position in Europe and good moderate climate. The positive thing is that they'll deport the moslem trash back to Syria. With that low native tfr level and cultural marxist brainwashing It 's very obvious.

Once you go goy you never go back!

Bad idea, kid

You disgust me...

Does she get culturally enriched in this video or do we have to wait for the sequel for that?

She looks retarded

she seems nice, from what i gather the Ashkenazim Jews who live in america and Europe are quite different to Israelis...Israelis are more normal, kind of like a Mediterranean people

Fucking Jews.
You are literally a curse of humanity.