Has anyone actually read this?

And is it actually all it is said to be?

I haven't, why would I read the manifesto of someone who didn't win? There's a shitton of retards here that will tell you they did though.

it is beautiful, read it.

Don't read this, read Hitler's Second Book.

a lot of it applies to today

skimmed through it

less offensive than I thought it would be. not super worth the read because its preaching to the choir for most

I've been planning on reading it to gain insight but, I am unsure of it's purposes.

Just listen to the audiobook.

It is pretty boring and mainly talks about the state of Germany.

Dont expect anything like "kill all the kikes"

Read it years ago, my high school had a copy and I was the first to check it out in about 20 years. I'm assuming it used to be required or encouraged reading when schools still educated to get both sides. It was okay, not what it's professed to be by those who haven't read it. The first half is autobiographical, the second is more political philosophy and pop psychology. I should have negotiated to buy it from the school though as I've never seen a copy since. Nor genuine Marx either which I also read from there and many also claim to have read but haven't.

I bought Mein Kampf a couple weeks ago. I'm going to read it soon. Feels good tbqh

it's boring as fuck. read it out of curiosity. the chapter on nation and race is comical though.

Zweties Buch is way better

read that instead

It's a good read, much of the things he talks about can easily be spotted in society today.

Does it have any foundational philosophy? That was something I liked about the first one.

>Has anyone actually read this?
lol no bro it's a meme

why comical

They shuld call it Hitlers opinions presented as facts.
Not a bad read tho.

>the chapter on nation and race is comical though.
whatcha got sheep fucker to say
im about to start that part

he writes about the inferiority of the jews and the superiority of the german lutheran. the kikes are referred to as rats, but in a serious way outside of the likes of us losers who do it for keks

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

read it, was pretty shitty tbqh
he wastes pages on useless nonsense (e.g. "x only fuck x, y only y, z only z,.......")
i can understand why my grandparents always said that nobody read this book

It comes across as preachy, rambling, and a little hackneyed. But maybe that was a problem with translation.

It's interesting from a historical perspective, certainly, but Hitler was a better artist than a writer.

>outside the likes of us losers who do it for keks
you must be new here

if my memory serves. read it last year

One of the greatest books I've ever read. I have it in 3 different languages.

07 ish. sry for generalising, burger. in my case and others i know, it's for banter

it's like you've listened to the audio foreword of the Ford translation which makes those same points as your first sentence - and also states that the book was meant to be interpreted as though given as a speech as to your second sentence

it is not a great read

i dont understand why you would find it comical when its very true.
but i guess the "its for banter xd" is just a small step forward

I heard it's mostly filibustering and grandstanding about little of substance. I saw a copy at my exes grandma, she used to be in BDM.
The autobiographical part might be fascinating though, I enjoyed that the most in Commander of Auschwitz, which is a really remarkable autobiography.

Listen to the audiobook. It's an extremely important book if you want to understand the 20th century and 21st centuries in the west

kikes were funding both sides of the war and exist solely to leech off the working man. i was expecting a better redpil than low qual burger bait

Don't listen to the haters and shills, it's an amazing book. Well written and prescient. His logic is well founded and his passion will motivate you to take up the cause in today's degenerate world.

Tried to read it. Language is fucking atrocious. Hitler just writes himself in circles with the most ridiculous language inbetween jerking himself off as God's gift to Germnay...you'd really have to read it yourself. Anyone else had written it and you wouldn't give it the time of day.

It's debatable whether he even wrote it.... read hitlers second book and hitlers table talk both are superior.

1. it's debatable if he really wrote it
2. implying you are fluent in german and read it in its native tongue.

Americans can barely read the english language let alone someone elses.

>implying that matters

If it's well written it'll translate. See: Dostoyevsky.

Hitler was a shitty writer, pure and simple. There's a reason he was known primarily as a public speaker.

>who do it for keks

we need an /r/the donald-caust

UK has a lower literacy rate than USA, you inbred mutant.

It's not a good book on a literature level. He did not even write it, but paraphrase it.

It is still somewhat of interest because it is insight to Hitler's mind prior to his rise to power.

Where the fuck are you guys getting this "Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf" shit from?

Rudolf Hess edited it to a book I think.

Buy the ebook on google play books for less than a dollar.
It's worth reading simply for the historical perspective, nothing else. No it's not a good book nor does it contain any insights.
Hitler was a great public speaker but he writes like an autist.

Yes, pretty good. Makes sense. Read the Ford translation. He does rant a bit

A painfully accurate description of the modern world. Nothing has changed, except for ""Russian"" gommunism

I read half of it and got bored he's just so mad about everything got repetitive

It's a strange read
Imagine a journal of scattered ideas

we both know that is a lie son