Cats Are Symbols of White Supremacy

>be liberal hipster chick
>open a vegan cat cafe that houses and cares for rescue cats available for adoption in east Austin, Texas
>be the victim of vandalism, death threats, and roughly 30 protests by Antifa since opening in late 2015
>another protest planned yesterday
>based brother and a couple of his fashy NatSoc friends show up to defend property
>violence breaks out, cops arrest two Antifa commies
>Blue Cat Cafe confirmed Neo-Nazi hotspot

Do you remember when we became hipsters, Sup Forums?

Gentrification protest at Blue Cat Café in East Austin turns violent
archive.is/6PuLo

Blue Cat Cafe's Claws Come Out: A Nazi Brother and Fascist Bros
archive.is/V9Gwi
Post by Defend Our Hoodz, the anti-gentrification group stirring up all this shit for a local small business owner.
>Before we go any further, we demand once again: Rebecca Gray and Blue Cat Cafe must shut down their business and leave the East Side. This demand is backed by neighbors, displaced East Austinites and other community members who are fed up with her arrogance and her escalating white supremacist support. By welcoming violent fascist street gangs into the East Side to intimidate legal protests, she has clearly exposed the white supremacist foundations of gentrification in the United States, built on the ethnic cleansing of oppressed black, brown, indigenous, asian and working-class communities. Along with the police, Blue Cat Cafe’s white supremacist shock troops are seeking to ensure that the East Side Barrio is fully transformed into a yuppie playground and its working-class brown and black communities silenced and erased.

>After the arrests, some of us continued to protest and inform bystanders that Blue Cat Cafe was harboring white supremacists. Some of these fascists, including Paul Gray, were clearly identified as also being a part of the previous day’s Islamophobic ‘March Against Sharia’.

youtu.be/MVERKg9c-6E

>getting mad when whites clean up nigger crack neighborhoods
If Reagan hadnt defunded mental institutions leftism wouldnt be a problem.
Discus.

ATX reporting in, our town is infested with these commies that are essentially as bad as the fascists they hate. being a college town doesn't help that either. its a gentrified fuckfest, with wealthy liberals moving in every day. Keeping Austin weird isn't easy, when its trendy to move here.

So this issue predates the BCC. There used to be an old pinata store at that location that was leased by some Mexis. I dunno who you want to believe, but one day a bulldozer took down the store and ever since people have been screaming "muh gentrification" even though the leasing company claimed the Mexis were behind on their rent. It's really a dumb issue anyway considering all of the bars opening up up and down Cesar Chavez that used to be hispanic oriented businesses or the architect designed homes popping up in the neighborhood just behind the Blue Cat.

I suspect something else is afoot here, but I haven't figured out what it is yet and I've met Rebecca Gray who seems like a nice enough chick.

Cats are the jews of the animal world, do not defend cats.

edit: im not anti-nationalist or detractor of facism, but its insane trying to understand how someone could be hypnotized into believing what they are doing is the opposite.

For the love of God, do not let Texas fall.

Youre the Jew of the subhuman realm, tbqh fag.

Pretty degenerate:

>feeding feral cats
>creating dependent population
>selling coffee
>plus free TOXOPLASMOSIS

Why should anyone do such things?

t. remote controlled Toxoplasmosis victim

Also now you know why you like to fap to traps.

Austin fag here, too. I love living here, despite all the commies and hippies - it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

I remember hearing about people being upset and angry about gentrification when they first opened up, but hadn't paid any attention to it since. It just seems particularly misguided even for Antifa to make your anti-gentrification campaign focused on a vegan cat cafe/shelter owned by a young woman.

If I had to guess it's that they see it as an easy target - she mentions in her interview with Infowars that her staff was entirely female.

jews have been compared to parasites, where cats are resourceful animals which can survive in the wild , not being as soft as their owners.

you are probably annoyed with the cat as portrayed by pandering media

DAILY REMINDER that Hitler was vegetarian and animal-lover

I am as deeply Nazi as probably anyone on earth, and I love cats. They have far more personality, character, and loyalty, and overall value, than your average bourgeois white, let alone compared to non-whites. If cats are treated properly when young, they develop into creatures far more valuable than the vast majority of modern "humans".

Dogs are better pets though, cats are literally neets

The fuck are you on about? If you allow them to, cats will keep your property free of pests.

That's what makes cats great, though. I can lie in bed all day playing Crusader Kings 2 and my cat's content to just chill in my lap and keep my company. Imagine owning a dog and having to actually go outside with it and shit...

Where you go to high school?

it still is a nice place to live, with clean air and 'generally' kind people. I didn't realise this was an offshoot of an anti gentrification campaign. I may agree about the message to a limit, but the ongoing frenzies of these decived people are far worse than losing a nice house in Hyde Park. Tbh the way austin was built up over the years was unusual I always would say how if I didn't care for the people of Austin, the landscapes and fronteers of Texas always would redeem this place for me.

Cats are more intelligent and have more complex personalities. They are more entertaining to interact with. That's not to say that my beagle, poisoned to death by Chinese dog treats in 2007, wasn't of supereme, supreme value to me as well. Fucking Chinese need to be fucking nuked.

>nazis will be made the good guys by exploiting white people's empathy for cats
what a time to be alive

>poisoned to death by Chinese dog treats in 2007
damn sorry bro, thats harsh

t. filthy jew rat. Jews are afraid of cats because they hunt their cousins.

I thought antifa was all about no borders, free movement, immigrants welcome and all that shit?

>They have far more personality, character, and loyalty,
wtf
>and overall value, than your average bourgeois white
nvm you're right

Just have some volunteer citizens practice some based open-carry near the store at all times.

What are they gonna do?

Problem solved.

What the hell is all the rattle here? Even after the video I don't understand what the gripe is with the cat cafe?

Her T-shirt is fucking inside-out?

They're not feral Abdul they are adoptable like your wives.

>staff entirely female
I know for a fact that this wasn't always true. She had a close male associate with her before they even opened though I dunno what he may be doing now. I just didn't want it to seem as though she purposefully went about hiring females from day one.

I remember Bernie saying he wants to fix the broken mental system of USA.

The only reason he exists is because of that mental system.

cats are like feminists and must be put down (death)

She has pin-point pupils from all the opiates she's popping.

If you have a cat and don't let it go around the neighborhood, the cat becomes lazy and it will depend on you. but most cats are independent.

i've only really seen household cats who are always kept inside, they become total cunts tbqh

Minorities in poor inner city neighborhoods where white milennials have started moving in get worried of being priced out of the area by trustfund cucks and so they go all "BuRn ThE BaNkS!" Whenever weird artsy shops and apartments start popping up. Basically angry that their neighborhoods are actually seeing improvement.

Gentrification

The Age of Chaos feels good, man.

Even Antifa recognizes that "immigrants" means "nonwhites."

I thought it was just really dirty, but that'd make more sense. Maybe it had a picture of a cat denying the holocaust or something and they wanted her to appear more sympathetic on camera.

I didn't get that impression by the way she said it - it's probably a job that attracts more women than men.

Actually, now that I think about it, a NatSoc cat cafe sounds like good waifu hunting ground.

I'm definitely going to have to go check it out now and throw some support their way.

After watching the video I noticed she didn't say she had an all female staff; that information was offered by the interviewer. Also, I'm be willing to bet a month's salary the Cat Cafe owner and at least 90% or more of her staff voted for Hillary so let's not get carried away here this is just an example of the left eating each other yet again.

Antifa are truly insane

They really don't care what they riot about, they just want an excuse to do it

I was joking, user - I'm confident they're all very liberal. All this shit probably gives them a head-start on potentially being redpilled in the future, though.

I'm still going to make a point to go support the place because it's a good cause and pisses off Antifa - it's a win-win.

East Austin has been gentrifying for at least 15 years. Soft target. Why are they always protesting themselves?

They've built an identity on being outraged

Gotta love our sanctuary city right? I fucking hate living in Austin.

shit like this will be great to red pill people. antifa is already framing it in whites vs. non-whites.

>defend our hoodz

no normal people will defend this.

>always wish for a happening
>live in a city full of libs
>literally a microhappening a minute
>"hates living here"
Maybe you should give up, put your panties back on, and move to Abilene or some other backwoods hellhole. I love antagonizing numales and tourists on South Congress I mean holy fuck it's irl entertainment, but then again I actually lift and know how to fight so I suppose I'm in the minority.

That's part of why I enjoy living here. I was livestreaming the March Against Sharia stuff last Saturday and got so excited when the riot police and Antifa started scuffling - was disappointed it didn't blow up into an actual happening. Best irl entertainment I've had in a while.

I'm a fat pussy, though, so I have to be more careful than you.

If cats are symbols of white supremacy, does that mean Egyptians were racist?

>displaced East Austinites
What the hippy cunt meant was: "homeless drug addicts".

Residents want to Keep East Austin Black, so they and professional activists are engaging in various acts of harassment and property crime against this establishment, which is perceived as opening the door for more white people to move into the neighborhood.

This is totally different than "racist" and "xenophobic" anti-immigration protests btw because the people they're trying to keep out are white.

Why did Antifa attack her in the first place if she's a liberal hipster?

>Cats are literally neets

All the more reason to like them. you can leave them for a week and they'll just lie around all day and take care of themselves.

>not knowing cats were always symbols of conservatism, nationalism, and sovereignty
or
>communist (((shill))) hoping the truth isn't revealed about cats

If you're white, your going to be accused of being a Neo-Nazi. This is the direction our country is taking. You know what I say? If I'm going to be called one, I may as well learn the history and become one. Nazi is just a another euphemism for a White man or woman who stands up for their race and ultimately themselves in the fact of the mental asylum that is society today. Proudly unapologetic.