Meanwhile in Italy

literal Fascist Party canditates for administrative elections in a town.. and gets 10%

www.giornalettismo.com/archives/2220352/fasci-italiani-del-lavoro-lista-neofascista-mantova/

Other urls found in this thread:

elezioni.interno.it/comunali/scrutini/20170611/G030450610.htm
elezioni.interno.it/comunali/scrutini/20170611/G090430170.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

elezioni.interno.it/comunali/scrutini/20170611/G030450610.htm

Also Casa Pound list took almost 8% at Lucca
elezioni.interno.it/comunali/scrutini/20170611/G090430170.htm

do what the commies did, infiltrate and change from within.

Good

Forza Nuova รจ andata bene ?

Bump
Mi chiedo se la gente e cosi disperata da votare un partito ""fascista"" cosi sconosciuto, quanto farebbe un vero partito nazionalista serio al livello nazionale/statale

Can someone gimme the straight dope on Benito here?
Why did the Italians grow to hate him, and was he a good leader?

Only faggots hate him
Pic related why i think he was Italy's greatest stateman

He would drive around town with his party and brawl with opposition. He believed himself to be a god and anyone who criticised him got punished.

He was actually a very strong leader. He secured the national spirit of Italy without having to go on a killing spree across Europe. He managed to take Albania without fighting ( Kingdom of Albania ) Not to mention the fact that he was not even half as ruthless as Hitler was. He was, quite literally, the perfect fascist.

I always wonder what would have happend if he stayed out of world war 2.

>quanto farebbe un vero partito nazionalista serio al livello nazionale/statale
Lo stesso tanto che prenderebbero Fratelli D'Italia e Lega Nord insieme.

He also told his picchiatori to beat people who disagreed with the fascist party.

>He also told his picchiatori to beat people who disagreed with the fascist party.
Also gave command position to the most incompetent people he could have picked who caused the deaths of many Italians.

>People who disagreed
Which were mainly commies or anarchists
And he was much softer than Franco or Hitler.
Under these two,opposition was killed.
But under Mussolini they were
Banished(sent to the country side) or given ricin oil

SI SI SI SI SI

Wrong many of the militaries leaders were from the WW1 establishment
By 1938-9 he was reforming the military
If Italy did so poorly in WW2 it's mainly Germany fault, they didn't respected the pact of steel which said: do not trigger war before 1942 as Italy wont be ready

Fdl
LN
>Seri

>Which were mainly commies or anarchists
Or people loyal to the king.
Sup Forums should stop with this bullshit that you are either a commie/anarco or a fascist/nazi.
Lots of gradations in between the two extremes.

>If Italy did so poorly in WW2 it's mainly Germany fault
Most of the defeats during WWII were due to Mussolini megalomania and commander's incapacity to lead properly an army. Read what Rommel had to say about Italian commanders.
It is disgusting to imagine how many brave Italians died because these guys' incompetence.

FdI is basically a retool of Alleanza Nazionale and Movimento Sociale Italiano.
Shit, people like Alemanno had ties to the far right during the 80s.
You can't get more nationalistic than that.

>Most of the defeats during WWII were due to Mussolini megalomania and commander's incapacity to lead properly an army.

Before any of that we lacked an economy that would back up the war effort that until 1942 we couldn't even imagine to sustain

True, but when the Italians had competent leaders like Rommel the difference in results was clear.

Please, the Savoia House is the shittyest of all europe.
The savoia have no legitimity over Italy they didn't even conquered/unified it ,Garibaldi did the job for them
>Commanders
True that's why they were reforming the Esercito just after the Spanush Civil War but Hitler sperged out and invaded Poland in 1939 whitout even noticing Italy
We didn't even had proper tanks when the war started
And Alemanno is a crony pos

>Why did the Italians grow to hate him
They didn't - except maybe to the level you'd "normally" hate a leader that loses a war. That's why you, America, and your (((great ally))) forced a constitution that banned the fascist party from running for office again.

>and was he a good leader?
Yes. I'm more of a Hitler kind of guy because the race, the nation, the people are more important than the country and the law of the land but overall I give him a solid 8/10 would roman salute.

He dived into the Second World War unprepared, in an attempt to grab as much land on the Balkans, and then choked it against Greece. One does wonder if he had waited until 1943 as intended.

Alemanno is out of FdI btw he has is own movement now.

>
>
>Alemanno is out of FdI btw he has is own movement now.

Yeah but he is a crony corrupt pos

>Please, the Savoia House is the shittyest of all europe.
So? They still had people loyal to it, just like any shitty house of human history.

>that's why they were reforming the Esercito
And you think he would give the ranks to worthy people or to people who licked his ass? If there is a thing Italians are master at is giving command position to unworthy people.

I didn't know that.
Funny pic BTW, reminds me of all memes about Il Trota.

no