Alex Jones a pawn?

Was watching the Joe Rogan experience with Jones. Jones claims that Trump is trying to cut taxes for the poor and make them rich. (citation on Jones' claim is needed) This is abviously not true. Does anyone else believe he's a pawn? If so, for whom is a pawn for?

He's a true believer
Trump isnt getting rich as president.
The most prominent theory on who is running trump is, "putin"

The left already seems to think he's a pawn for russia, so you might as well jump on that bandwagon.

I've always seen him as a character,a propaganda robot whose only use is to get the point across, be it in a dumb way or not.

>the rich don't like to get richer
>doesn't have children he wants to set up for the future

Miss me with that Trump dick sucking shit nigga. You only like him because he says and does racist shit, which I don't have a problem with.

that was incomprehensible
are you high?

Who gives a fuck, he's retarded.

Are you retarded? What about it did you not understand?

this part
>
>>the rich don't like to get richer
>>doesn't have children he wants to set up for the future
>Miss me with that Trump dick sucking shit nigga. You only like him because he says and does racist shit, which I don't have a problem with.

Two die hard Trump supporters who's only arguments are to insult.

I guess you can read English then.

I geuss not.
why dont you translate for me because I'm so dumb.

Into russian if you can plz.

There are a lot of thighs that Jones could be questioned about. Most of them have been brought up by anons here. But something that sticks out to me, for whatever it's worth, Jones has never backed a major* candidate before now.

suggesting that someone who cant properly write in russian, might be high, is not an insult.

especially not to a commie

>Jones claims that Trump is trying to cut taxes for the poor and make them rich.
Trump literally is proposing an across the board tax cut for all brackets. It's been his platform and helped him get elected.

Why would you lie like this? Are you somehow genetically pre-disposed to lying?

Zero income tax for families under 50k is what Trump promised to implement. Simplifying our tax code, something else he promised, is also going to cut down on loopholes for megacorps and general corporate deferment bullshit. No, whether he'll do this or not is something we'll just have to wait and see. Sessions already did away with slush funds, so I really don't see Trump pushing his promised plan as something impossible.

> you were warned
> you didn't listen

Trump wants to cut taxes for everyone

You're retarded and so is your thread. lol

>muh income tax
What about other taxes, like high private healthcare and high inflation? Oh right, those aren't taxes, my bad.

voted for trump, will vote for him again, but tax is something I don't agree on with him. Poor people already pay almost nothing in taxes, lowering their taxes isn't going to lift them out of poverty. Lowering taxes on rich people doesn't do shit either, they horde the excess.

All it fucking does is increase our deficit. We should be keeping taxes stable, closing loopholes and cutting welfare entitlements. Also need to cut defense contractor spending. There are so many fat cow civilian contractors doing "administrative jobs" that contribute nothing. Millions of them, making north of 60k too.

But that's what Reagan done and Trump follows his policies.

He's like one of those skin and shit eating fish that pester along side sharks.

Reducing our vile clusterfuck of a world to chess terms makes you the pawn.

What Trump basically tries to do with lowering taxes is to boost American production, so to speak force American companies to produce at home, but that can be a bad thing if American companies shift business abroad. Taxes alone aren't their reason, they also want to pay less for salaries, as little as possible and illegals were Jewish play for some time to reduce taxes and salaries, but they will be greedy either way, 0 tax or high tax. So what will happen if Trump reduces taxes and Americans still don't create in USA? The debt will grow, because income tax is one of ways to reduce debt.

>Believes in campaign promises
>Every president has those

Post link to the story and I'll change my mind. But I don't wanna read about campaign promises. I wanna see that he's actively trying to pass the bill rn.