Sharing this good piece of modern investigative documentary genre. My opinions on the matter are formed long ago...

Sharing this good piece of modern investigative documentary genre. My opinions on the matter are formed long ago, what about yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

Why the US citizenry is not going crazy over this blatant lie? Are they really that stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

911myths.com/html/wtc7_damage.html
snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/
skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-09-07/)
popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/
911myths.com/html/freefall.html
youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M
en.rightpedia.info/w/Tim_Osman
metabunk.org/sk/9119ProgressReport022912_rev1_030112webHiRes.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why the US citizenry is not going crazy over this blatant lie? Are they really that stupid?
Too many people don't care for conspiracies. They see conspiracies as hobbies for nutjobs. It isn't that they are blind but many have never opened their eyes.
WTC7 collapsing is really odd though and the main reason I doubt 9/11. The twin towers I can buy but nothing about WTC7 makes sense to me.

you dont understand physics do you?

dont lie to me

you are implying that you (random 4chaner) is more experienced than 1500+ archietcts with 25+ years of experience?

Your government been pissing in your ears for all those years and you dont even dare to question it?

I made up my mind a long time ago and I will not change it no matter what.

Am I the only one who thinks the building was forced to collapse because having a really tall as fuck, recently burned down skyscraper in the middle of a city is a really bad idea?

shit sounds like a time bomb just waiting to crash on neighboring buildings so why not just destroy it while its burning?

you are just afraid to challenge your zone of comfort, very typical for a burger.

The one with structural penetration and the resulting convection currents.

You're goddamn right.

what do u think would take the majority of the citizens to critisize the government? You know that after our and the next couple of generations will die off this will be written in the history books as a gospel?

yea thats what i thought

you dont know shit, do you believe the bible too?

how about flat earth? global warming?

i know youre an idiot

>My opinions on the matter are formed long ago, what about yours?
within minutes of seeing the towers fall user, I had questions. Within weeks I knew something was fishy.
>pic related

Want a good fact? The same special prosecutor Mueller was FBI head during 9/11 coverup for bush the same way Comey covered up Clinton e-mails
>mfw the swamp is deep

I know, I know! The one that collapsed was the one where most of the structural strength relied on the integrity of the exterior 'shell' of interlocking steel panels! That is, the WTC. This technique was used to allow for a faster construction, unlike the other buildings you mention, which used more conventional methods where the strength is NOT mainly in what is often called a 'curtain wall'. Thanks for playing!

wow, you are a really low effort troll. I dont belive in neither of those things.

And that guy folks is the perfect example of a sheeple burger. MSN been fucking your brain well that u associate scientist who question this event with flat eartheners and other idiots.

9/11 feels like water under the bridge for most of the population. Yet the "system" and their media is hellbent on keeping shooting down all conspiracy-related analysis of the happening and painting "conspiracy nuts" as social pariahs you don't want to be associated with. To an individual minimally educated about the reality of PsyOps and PR propaganda, this fact alone is enough to raise the suspicion that the official narrative is fake. Just watch what they'll do with Alex Jones this Sunday, in a pathetic and misplaced attempt to distance the masses from Sup Forums's influence.

But, as we approach their "singularity" (the point when they finally can control all social interactions through AI), the Internet is accelerating and masses are becoming more and more educated about the official manipulation of information and the fake pop-culture Matrix... That's why it's going to backfire on them, and that's why they are going for total censorship of the Internet next.

You know that the global redpilling starts with 911 and not other issues? 911 should be the main rally for all the sane thinking people.

Obviously the Chinese one did, eventually.

>Are they really that stupid?

Are you?

911myths.com/html/wtc7_damage.html

(((physics)))

instead of watching the above mentioned movie done by respected professionals u send me a shitty 911 link that pops the first in google? Nice damage control. Get on your knees and suck uncle Bush's cock, you did a good job for your country patriot!

yes, and the guy who owned the bulings insured them the couple of days before the event. Get fucking rekt americans tax payer

Although the conspiracy that the US could have been involved in 9/11 could hold water, any retard that focuses on the JETDREAMSCANTMELTSTEELBEAMS aspect are bonafide retards.

Its a fact that steel will weaken under
heat. And its a fact a fucking loaded 747 was chucked at the structure laterally. If you cant grasp that, then its fine cause Im not arguing with a potatoe who cant conprehend phsyics

Yup. Conspiracy theorists who focus on means and methods are probably wrong. Motives and movers are what you need to be looking at.

>instead of watching the above mentioned movie done by respected professionals u send me a shitty 911 link that pops the first in google? Nice damage control. Get on your knees and suck uncle Bush's cock, you did a good job for your country patriot!
Yes..... "Respected professionals"....

>yes, and the guy who owned the bulings insured them the couple of days before the event. Get fucking rekt americans tax payer
You are fake news: snopes.com/wtc-terrorism-insurance/

>>Are they really that stupid?
>Are you?
As you can see, the answer is yes.

> (OP)
>you dont understand physics do you?
As you can see, the answer is no.

>within minutes of seeing the towers fall user, I had questions. Within weeks I knew something was fishy.
On the melted metal: "NIST didn’t ignore it. Jonathan Barnett at FEMA studied two pieces of sulfidized steel, which is not enough to explain the collapse. NIST determined that neither piece came from a supporting column in the collapse zone so it couldn’t have contributed to the collapse. Sulfidized steel melts at temperatures 1000° lower than regular steel so it could have “melted” in a regular office fire. And the “intergranular melting” FEMA discovered is not like melting as we know it anyway; it’s more like corrosion on an almost microscopic scale occurring along the boundaries between the crystals or grains of a metal. The technical description for what happened is “intergranular melting, high temperature corrosion via sulphidation, oxidation, and decarburisation leading to a liquid Iron Oxide Suflur mix from grain boundary melting.” And while Jonathan Barnett would like to see more research on this, he does not support the controlled demolition theory." (skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-09-07/)
So, another piece of fake news.

and you cant grasp that that 500 000 tonnes steel structure doesnt give a shit about 300 tonnes aluminium aircarft.

I agree, its even more evident that u take in account the Iraq war and ME affairs. But such simple lies should not be swallen just because its "less important"

You didn't look at the link did you? Multiple pictures showing damage, multiple interviews with people who were on the ground the day of 9/11 all attesting to the damage as well.

>respected professionals

Fucking laughable. How about these respected professionals:
>The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has released its long-awaited report on the collapse of World Trade 7 following the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. "Our take-home message today is that the reason for the collapse of World Trade Center 7 is no longer a mystery," NIST lead investigator Shyam Sunder told journalists at this morning's press conference in Gaithersburg, Md. "WTC 7 collapsed because of fires fueled by office furnishings. It did not collapse from explosives or from diesel fuel fires."
popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

Let alone the official report on 9/11 agrees with all this. You think the government doesn't work with architects, scientists and the like? Get bent.

nice damage control under a proxy just gtfo already with ur bubble world.

I suppose u are a fucking liberals arts major? Show the collapse of the bulinds to any physics teacher and they will tell that the building fell with the speed of free fall. You can calculate it yourself. A WHOLE structure can not simply fall with that speed you dumb fuck, it would meet resistance from the other floors that are untouched by the impact.

Believe it or not there are actual non-shills who can't stand 9/11 truthers. I literally became a 9/11 truther last week because I hadn't heard of the USS Liberty attack. That sent me down the rabbit hole.

But I still think al-Qaeda and 19 jihadis did it. Just handled by the Mossad. In 2008 even, the Mossad was posing as the CIA in Pakistan and recruiting Sunnis as jihadis to attack Iran.

"The Mossad orchestrated the attacks as a false flag" is one thing, "jet fuel can't melt steal beams and the planes were holographic and there's no way that falling debris from the towers hit WTC7 hard enough and started fires that caused it to collapse and Sandy Hook didn't actually happen" makes me want to shoot myself.

911myths.com/html/freefall.html

Refute all of this.

You see the United States Airspace is the most defended airspace in the world. 19 sand niggers simply (without the inside help)can not fly those planes for couple of hours since take off and hit 2 most importans buildings in Manhettan and the fucking Pentagon.

I still dont understand why americans would do all the mental gymnastics and blame saudi and israel but not their own government. Saudi and Israel are literal colonies of the US and the biggest allies in the world. The are all brewing in the same pot and poiting fingers on them first and not on your high command is delusional. Not a single fucking fart will go unnoticed above Manhettan and the Pentagon.

pentagon employee ples just gtfo already.

Jet fuel burns hot enough to make the structural steel lose strength. When the structural steel loses strength the building collapses. Other office fires didn't burn hot enough.

What do you think, there was a secret crew of demolitions experts, who all remained quiet, who prepared a busy office building, in the middle of a busy city, for secret demolition, for no reason, and nobody saw them? You might be retarded.

If the government wanted a middle east war, they could've done it by simply finding and admitting the terrorists and letting them carry out their plan. There would be no reason to fake the demolition and every reason not to.

If you think, or ever thought, that the demolition was fake, you're retarded.

Tower 7 fell from natural causes. We all know it and I will never, ever change my mind on this.

one more pussy zoned burger checking in.

steel burns at the temperature of 1510 degrees C or 2750 F. Fires in the WTC were 700C max -> they cant melt ->even if it was "weakened" it would be weakened in the place of impact and fire -> it could fall but would meet the floors untouched by fire and impact -> building would stop collapsing half way or collapse but with significant resistance -> impossible to fall with the speed of free fall.

get rekt uneducated swine.

Philip, I...

natural causes, are u fucking retarded? Bulings are not biological and cant die from natural causes you dumb fuck.

Something can not simply collapse without pressure. 3rd Newton law, holy fuck are NA people really that dumb?

I change my mind then. But the building was definitely on fire and fire is a naturally occurring element.

>simply can't collapse without pressure
But buildings are permanently under their own weight m8, could be too much for a weakened structure

Mass media is very controlled. The bilderbergers and their lot are the secret kings of our society. 9/11 was a demonstration of their sheer power and influence. It doesn't matter if a hundred million people around the world catch on to them about 9/11. They are so powerful, so wealthy, so connected that they can shut down, and/or skully, and/or smear any attempt to organize against them

I hate to break this to you, but architects are designers. This is like asking a mathematician about quantum physics. It's just not their area of expertise.

Good thing the office supplies, rugs and other office furniture and papers are very flammable. NIST measured fire temperatures as high as 1800c. Steel retains less than 10% of it's load bearing capability at 1800c.

No building 7 fell at free fall. The official story includes a demo and non demo version. A van full of explosives was stopped near building 7, too, by the way...

this is crazy, I still can not belive that even on fucking 4 chan (where all the "redpilling" is supposed to take place) majority of the people are either too fucking young to comprehend and prefer to "fight the niggers".

Just think about it, they fucking knocked down two most recognized building in New York, killed 3k own citizens, shat in their ears with lies so hard that they will defend bush with foam in their mouths like fucking rabbid dogs then invade Iraq and Afganistan, kill 1m+ people there for the sake their own agenda.

The furnishing is such important profile builings are obliged by law to be fire resistand and fire proof. Look at the WTC 7 fire again and other fires and btfo

>3 million engineers in the US alone
>total number of engineers in the world is probably close to five times that
>One hundredth of one percent of them think 9/11 was an inside job.

Incidentally, in response to The First Interstate Bank fire was kept relatively contained by fire crews until it was put out.
Windsor had a reinforced concrete core, but its steel outer shell failed and collapsed within two hours (pic related)

Beijing and Chechnya were both designed and constructed AFTER 9/11, and the architectural firm that designed the Beijing center explicitly referenced using the recommendations from the NIST reports in refining their designs.

WTC7 burned for about 6-7 hours with no suppression systems and almost no active firefighting efforts, it was a steel core/steel support/steel frame design, not dissimilar from the North and South towers.

There were explosives in the buildings, shillmate. 110 story buildings don't explode into powder from airplaine strikes and carpet fires

Do rugs burn at 1800 c? Paper? No. Jet fuel? What melted the steel beams then? Why was art project done by Israelis on floor below day before?

The US Defense and Security apparatus operate on the established basis of never revealing your most modern weapons.

It is entirely possible that 911 was helped in part by weapons or techniques that we are not familiar with.

The goal of a 911 truther isn't to find the correct narrative, it is to eliminate with certainty the incorrect narratives until only fewer remain, pointing the way.

All 3 buildings had failed fire proofing inspections

>implying people who still bang the conspiracy drum about 9/11 will even bother considering evidence that contradicts their insanity at this point

it's been almost 20 years, they aren't going to bother becoming rational now if they haven't already.

it doesnt matter, rugs and plastic tables can not reach 1500 C temperatures on building wide scales.

>3 million
90% of which are probably college grads with 2 days experience lel. How many engineers in the world are there with 25 years experience, is the question you need to be asking. And, of that number, how many are brave and motivated enough to risk their reputations for NO personal gain by publicly associating themselves with a conspiracy theorist organization?

You can probably assume that, of the number of engineers with 25 years experience, and of the number of that who have invested their personal time into investigating the official 9/11 explanation, you're probably looking at a percentage closer to 50% or greater who don't believe what has been decreed by officials.

Steel doesn't suddenly go from 100% to 0% integrity at 2750 F, its yield strength has a non-linear temperature dependence.

700 C (typical office fire temperature) is just under 1300 F. At that temperature even structural grade steel has only about half to a third of its room temperature yield strength.

i didnt bookmark it so i have 2 recall it from memory:

if i remember right, the WTC was the only building 2 collapse from a fire(obviously, the plane wasnt enough alone); curiously, the WTC, literally, the World Trade Center, was a major financial building; it being disrupted resulted in the world's trade doing the same

It's almost like they really, genuinely believe what they're saying. How odd, that such a large number of people would buy into information that is so taboo, and would do so for so long. It's like, jesus christ, JFK has been dead for 50 years just forget about it and let it go, goyim.

It didn't need to be a building wide scale, it only needed to weaken one floor enough to collapse and create a cascade

WHERE IS THE GERMAN GUY WITH THIS DUMB NO PLANES DISINFO

WHERE IS HE??

I HOPE HE GOT FIRED

you fail to understand that even if they melted the floors which they were holding could not fall with FREE FALL SPEED. Take a pen and throw it on the ground, it falls with free fall speed which means it did not meet any resistance on its way. Floors and "melted" steam builds which "were bent" can no fall with that speed because sooner or later they would meet other 20+ floors unaffected by fires and impacts, they would crash in each other and reduce the falling speed or the fall of the higher floors would be stopped completely.

>Pancake collapse theory
Disproven to hell and back. The buildings collapsed at freefall speed. By the time each floor hit the floor beneath it, 100% of the structure of that floor had already been destroyed. For every, single floor. That is the only way a freefall speed collapse is possible.

The jet fuel was an accelerant that started a massive fire that started burning everything else inside the building.

Calm down. The shills are going to shill. You yelling at them doesn't do anything except make you look discredible. That's one of the major ways that 9/11 truthers were shut down in MSM: poker faced agents goading them into getting upset.

>rugs and plastic tables can not reach 1500 C temperatures on building wide scales
they can on the sun

this

That's what the government tells us. However it still doesn't explain how two 110 story skyscrapers, and a 40 story building, all plummeted to Earth at free fall speed.

there needs to be a gif of a failed controlled demolition where the lower floors stay intact vs this one.

A joint operation between Israeli Mossad and the House of Saud. Great. An invasion authorized against a country that had no hand in that action, even greater. Thinking I'm going to stand here regardless and let attack after attack happen on Western Civilization because the hornet's nest has been kicked, and think it's my own fault? Think again. It matters and doesn't how we arrived at this point, we have a "religion" that wants all of us dead, what am I going to do? Hug it out of them, bow and apologize profusely? No, I'm going to kill them because they want me dead whether I had a hand in the action or not, and if you don't do the same you're a willing participant. I won't be.

I can tell you right now that if you're talking about the AE911 list, most of them don't have 25 years experience either. Last I checked the petition registry had something like 2500 professionals. Of which only about seven or eight hundred were actually licensed engineers and architects. And over three hundred of those were fucking civil engineers. The list only had 30 structural engineers on it last time I checked.

1) Free fall refers to acceleration, not speed. Speed, velocity, and acceleration describe very different things. Please learn the difference.
2) Debris falling off the the side accelerated faster than the collapse rate - so unless you're going to argue that every little bit of debris had a tiny rocket on it, then the building could not physically collapse at free fall.

NIST report debunked the pancake collapse - they spent years developing a more accurate collapse model. First they used photographic evidence and testimony from fire crews to determine the amount of structural damage cause to the building and the location of fires, then they used an ANSYS simulation to determine the spread and thermal effects of the fire damage, finally they used an LS-DYNA simulation to generate a collapse sequence based on the ANSYS data. The NIST simulations are the most thorough attempt to simulate the collapse of Building 7 to date, they are also the only simulations to successfully reproduce the collapse of the penthouse floors. Almost all of the NIST simulation files were released under a FOIA request back in 2010, the only features missing are the initial parameter input files and the break-element code (which they're prohibited from releasing under federal safety laws). In 16 years, so far, AE911 has still been unable to develop a model which explains the collapse of the penthouse.

what a faggotty rejoinder. Tell us how 'physics' explains the near free fall collapse of the massive core columns from office fires.

Built to support three times the carried load, they crumpled like a paper cup.

honestly, it should be *obvious* that additional energy (in the form of some explosive of some kind) is required to make it collapse near free fall.

3 times.

There's also eye witness testimony of explosions before the first plane hitting which rules out secondary explosions one might summon to explain explosions reported, and heard on tape, before wtc7 collapsed

larry AND his two kids missing from work that day, geting the lease and doubling terrorism insurance 3 months prior and his ties to netanyahu- the FRIGHTENING suppression of the arrest of Israeli spies before, on, and after 9/11.... Bin Laden strenuously denying involvement then going silent then supposedly admitting in a video translated, poorly, by an Israeli-linked grouo, and on and on.

But the focus on 'how' is unimportant compared to 'who' and 'why'.

Cui bono?

youtu.be/QphxGBXiA-M

mudslims didnt give a shit about the US and etc until 911 happened and the Bushes raped the ME. House of Saud is the appointed clown family which had no say in the arab world before the english made them what they are now. They are throat open for the US cock same as Israel.

Nice simulation. And what exactly would it take to cause a collapse like that? Firstly there's no way anything at all can cause a building to collapse like that, least of all falling debris.

>Mudslims didnt give a shit about the US and etc until 911 happened and the Bushes raped the ME
What were the Crusades in response to? Stop. This has happened before and it's happening again, and you're excusing the same perpetrators.

Alot of sophisticated propaganda, and nothing else. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth is right. Government coverup operations are lies. Freefall speed is impossible short of controlled demolition. I don't care what bogus is cooked up by officials.

that "simulation" proves it again. Building can not fall like that. You see the impact in the left part of the building it can not simply let all floors fall down at the same speed. The untouched right parts would still stand still and cause resistance.

Relevant
en.rightpedia.info/w/Tim_Osman

>Tim Osman/Osame Bin Laden - CIA Tactcian
Baby's first redpill?

Falling debris scooped put 25% of the building, the same report lists it as the primary cause.

Do u even know why the crusades occured? U are speaking bullshit. Arab countries are the biggest US cocksuckers (previously British) on earth apart from FRG Germany. ISIS and other mudslimes were first created in Afganistan against Soviets and then as ISIS (After Iraqi war with 1m civillians dead) to kick Assad of his throne and make Syria another cock sucking colony.

talking about youself uneducated nigger?

>Falling debris scooped put 25% of the building

Bogus. There were several buildings between WTC 7 and the towers, which were much more heavily damaged by debris, and they didn't suddenly plummet to Earth at freefall speed. They were trashed to shit, but they didn't collapse at all. The steel framework still stood. This looks exactly like controlled demolition because that's what it is.

Call me a nigger all you want, I'm more White than you are you Swissnigger. How about you stop being an apologist about everything that has happened after the fact, like I fucking said initially?
>Arab countries are the biggest US cocksuckers (previously British) on earth apart from FRG Germany. ISIS and other mudslimes were first created in Afganistan against Soviets and then as ISIS (After Iraqi war with 1m civillians dead) to kick Assad of his throne and make Syria another cock sucking colony.
Islamic State is a creation of Israel's need for a Greater Israel. Fact. You keep throwing mudslimes around like you're trying to fit in but it doesn't mean shit considering you're putting the blame on them besides being simple foot soldiers bought and paid for the same Mossad/House of Saud connection I've already touched on.

>And what exactly would it take to cause a collapse like that? Firstly there's no way anything at all can cause a building to collapse like that, least of all falling debris.
Look up the testimony of Captain Chris Boyle, a FDNY captain whose unit was on the scene at Building 7. They describe massive structural damage to the north side of the building caused by the debris - buckling supports, fires on multiple levels, and a ~20 story long deep gash on the south face exposing interior structural supports. A few thousand tons of burning skyscraper hitting another building at ~80-90 mph can cause a lot of damage.

>I don't care what bogus is cooked up by officials.
Would lab results from an independent laboratory proving that dust samples found in the rubble of WTC7 contained no traces of thermite or explosive residue be more convincing? MVA labs did a nice review of all the supposed "thermite" evidence a couple years ago.
metabunk.org/sk/9119ProgressReport022912_rev1_030112webHiRes.pdf

fuck off negroid, I can trace my ancestry all the way back to 17 century apart from you melting pot child.

You people are fucking morons.

>I have no argument so I'll REEEEEE and take my ball home
Thanks for playing, loser. Try acting like an actual adult next time. I might play better to the normie crowd you'd love to encircle.

why this damage control user? You are giving weak details. (((independent))) laboratory, do u know how many labrotaries are there? Pay any of them good money and they will write whatever the fuck u want.

There are other testimonies saying otherwise. And you dont need to hear them when u can look at the building yourself before it fell, the damage was insignificant.

Careful your mom's new fuckbuddy doesn't catch you talking like that, Swiss Roll.

wow fair play, thats honestly expert level running from a question, such skill at (((deflection))) my friend, where did you learn to do (((that)))?

wow, so the flakes were dubunked? Thanks!

MVA's group did thorough spectroscopic analysis of all of the physical samples flagged by the Harrit-Jones paper as "possible traces of thermite" and found that they were rust flakes of carbon steel with bits of epoxy resin on them.

MVA is a respected, independent (non-government affiliated) research lab. You guys spent a decade and a half demanding that a non-government lab review the physical evidence. They did, they found nothing to indicate thermite, and you guys immediately dismiss it as propaganda because it didn't reach your preconceived conclusion.

Anyways, it's 3:30 in the morning here so I'm going to call it a night, see you later Swiss Roll. Hope the Black Helicopters don't get you.

What are these building made out of that they allow fire to spread so easily?
This would never happen to a concrete commie block.

100'00 tonn building. Take a scoup the no thermite in it = No thermite, 911 was real u are just a trippin nut job conspiracy idiot.

drywall, insulation, carpet, jet fuel.

You see even if some beams failed (unlikely) and even if they would fall the collapse would look something like this (non symmetrical)

And no, carpets + kerosine (>MUH JET FULE) can not burn in temperatures of 1500C. Go outside spray gasoline or kerosine on an old rug, kerosine will burn out fast like gas in one go raising temperature for not long.

the areas where demolition was supposed to have occurred were restricted from general access for renovations at least two weeks before the attacks

You realize that isn't WTC7 right?

Well the US is currently an aider and in coalition with Al Quaeda in Syria and other nefarious jihadists. You could easily say ISIS attacks in the west are probably US sponsored.
> Trump is the new Bin Laden