Anti-Gay Violence at Record High

Why is this allowed?

archive.is/LLwYa

2016 was the deadliest year on record for the LGBT community, according to a new report from the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs.

And even setting aside the 49 victims of the Pulse nightclub massacre last June, the NCAVP still tracked a 17 percent increase in anti-LGBT homicides from 2015 to 2016.

Between the largely Latino victims of the Pulse shooting and the transgender women of color who were murdered last year, the NCAVP report shows that LGBT people of color continue to bear the brunt of homophobic and transphobic violence in the United States.

“We must work to dismantle the biases, such as transphobia, biphobia, homophobia and racism, which undergird all of this violence,” Brown added.

Including the victims of the Pulse shooting, the NCAVP counted 77 anti-LGBT homicides in 2016. But because the sexual and gender identities of many of the Pulse victims could not be confirmed, the anti-violence organization also tallied 28 individual anti-LGBT homicides throughout the year, up from 24 in 2015. This latter group of victims were largely transgender, 64 percent black, and over half were younger than 35.

The NCAVP report paints a clear increase in anti-LGBT bills over the last three years: 125 introduced in 32 state legislatures in 2015, 156 introduced in 32 states in 2016, and 100 in 29 states in 2017 so far.

All the while, only 16 states and D.C. have hate crime legislation that specifically protects people based on sexual orientation and gender identity, according to data from the Human Rights Campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=fHcVtx-ixi0
rarme.com/?a30ah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you kill all the faggots there wont be any more fag related violence

bump

This made my morning. Thanks.

mudslimes

>“We must work to dismantle the biases, such as transphobia, biphobia, homophobia and racism, which undergird all of this violence,” Brown added.

Couldn't agree more, the best first step in stopping homophobia is implementing the Trump travel ban.

I , too wonder why....

lets look at the demographics of the perpetrators

Suicide qualifies as homicide, I bet it's rolled up into these statistics.

Guess we'll never know

>more gays trannies etc. around
>more himicides of gays trannies etc. happen

Gee how does it even work?

>77 murders
its literally a drop in the bucket of murder

DO NOT JOIN OUR DISCORD, THANKS!!!

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/qsKks

>tfw bisexual
>tfw faggot community doesn't care to acknowledge you
>tfw easy to just say straight because lies of omission are piss easy
>tfw fags getting killed but you aren't cos of half fag blending

Feels good. Let them burn.

>every Tom, Dick, and Larry is now some genderfluid queermosexual.
>statistics involving them and X go up

Well no fucking shit. The more people identify as LGBT the more they'll die in drunk driving accidents, heart disease, and ass cancer, too.

more gays because its trendy
and more muslims

Sharia now!

This happens when you make gays the centre of attention by giving them parades/media coverage, special rights and privileges, and then apply these things to the whole """spectrum"""".
t. Gay canadian who's life was great when I was invisible

I wonder if this is somehow related.

bump

>Not all muslims!
>Get mad at white males for letting Muslims murder you

Iran has it right with how they treat degenerates like trannies and faggots, they hang them from cranes.

Nobody actually like faggots except women and other faggots. Leftist might virtue signal about i but deep down they feel disgust and hatred for them. It's only natural, faggotry is deeply antisocial and harms the group. Try watching this shit without raging for example.^

youtube.com/watch?v=fHcVtx-ixi0

stop spreading STDs, queer

the cycle of life

bump

99.99% of people claiming trans status aren't transsexual.

Then they usually split into two groups: broken faggots who usually kill themselves or hyper masculine ultra chads.

Nobody picked on me.
I beat every kid in every feat because if I didn't my cover was blown.
I was so fucking angry from gender dysphoria.
I looked for fights and beat bullies up.

My bf is a bouncer and now he deescalates stuff around me for the most part.
Otherwise I carry pic treated

3% of the population
40% of the child molesters

>the NCAVP report shows that LGBT people of color continue to bear the brunt of homophobic and transphobic violence in the United States.
Shockingly, Christian Latinos see teh Gays as aberrant and don't want them around their bambinos. And blacks are either deeply socially conservative or are part of the hyper masculine "thug culture" and want nothing to do with gays. Both groups will beat the shit out of any gays they run across. And since gays and trans are getting loud and proud, they're getting bashed by these groups. This is what multiculti looks like. Just wait till the Muslims are around in significant numbers.

FPBP

Model 10? And did you join Pink Pistols?

So, you are transsexual?

How is your everyday life? Do you plan on having children?

I bet the Whites did this

Good fucking riddance.

Have they considered the increase of both LGBTs and muzzies might have had an influence?

those are rookie numbers

lol you're a gay in denial
Blacks are something like twice as likely to be gay, they just cover it up more

Because the gays and trannies defend Muslims now for some fucking weird reason?

If you gays and sick trannie fucks don't start speaking out about Islams then your SJWs buddy's are going to force more laws to let these fuckers in wich will lead to more violence against you guys.

it's literally just number cooking / selective reporting.

the "trans woman of color" murder rate is the same as the murder rate for black people in general. sjws are ree-ing because there's been like 15 so far this year.

You get more "vocal" you piss more people and get what you deserve.

>and racism
WTF, that's not related to LBVDFD at all.

Obama's legacy. He's a muslim after all.

Muslims.

Had pulse not happened the homicide rate would go down 63%.

>more gays than ever
>more gay violence than ever.
Good work Sherlock now we really need to know who put the wop in the wop-shabop-shabop

fpbp

That's nothing comparing with the damage gays do to themselves. Gay to gay domestic violence and crime, massive STD and other deadly illnesses spread, rampant suicide, drugs/alcohol addiction are by far much bigger issues than these reported here.

>LGBT people of color continue to bear the brunt of homophobic and transphobic violence

I wonder why that is. It's almost as if the violence isn't coming from ebil rayciss white people, but from spics, muslims and niggers.

Funny how they don't seem to bring that up in the report.

>stop spreading STDs, queer
this, you faggot, and make no mistake, you are a faggot, are worse then a normal homo because youre the bridge for aids to spread to heteros

kys

Isn't it usually gays/deranged trannies killing each other more than straightfags killing them?

YOu'd think they are targeting the wrong demographic

Fuck you

wait, hold on....

This is based on US figures right? are these people out of their fucking mind? who gives a shit, what about the gays in every muslim country, im sure they are being killed by thousands... i mean who gives a shit but still, the double standard.

>the NCAVP report shows that LGBT people of color continue to bear the brunt of homophobic and transphobic violence in the United States.
Yeah, because niggers are violently homophobic.But that could just be "Niggers are violent." Nigger violence is a known problem, but no one is going to do anything about it.

So how many of the non-Pulse faggots were killed by niggers? I'd guess 90%+

>let fuckloads of muslim sleep cells into your country
>"gee why da gays getting killed"
>""""government""""

bump

coloured people hate gays more than whites

lol we all know this is bullshit propaganda

VERY FAKE NEWS

no one likes fags anyways , ESPECIALLY trannies not even women....

It isnt allowed, youre not allowed to kill someone by law just cause theyre trans, trans count as people by law and the law says dont kill people, that it still happends just means that laws are psychological deterrants and not physical blockades to do something that isnt allowed which is why communism never works

So fuck off with your bullshit narrative

Most homicides comitted by strangers to the victims are wrong place wrong time

>LGBT people of color continue to bear the brunt of homophobic and transphobic violence in the United States.

so do heteros recieve most hetero violence.

>he screamed "ALLAHU AKBAR!" and talked about isis while shooting fags.
>what did he mean by that?

>Anti-Gay Violence at Record High
>Coincides with record high number of Muslims in Western countries

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US LGBTBBQ PPL?

Don't believe their lies. Homosexuals and trannies are all over the control system, and are the de facto oppressor class. Pulse was a hoax.

Kill the fruits who prance about with their debauchery in public. You want to be a faggot? Fine, do it in your own home.

>Get mad at white males for making peaceful Muslims murder you because they try to call them terrorists

/polgb/-

rarme.com/?a30ah

I'm glad you posted this. Blacks and Lations are the most homophobic people I've ever met in my life. I'm sure 99% of the attackers were colored folk.

Too bad they missed Milo.

>a far right fag

Srsly?

really makes you think

It says it went from 24 to 28 and they wrote an article saying it was rising like it was a big thing? They also kept saying leave out the pulse night club?

That number also includes pulse it says lol. It gives them that headline they need I'm sure.