What can we do about Obama Leaf?

Sup Forums can't have a discussion about Obama without this FUCKING LEAF jumping in with his six gorillion posts defending Obama.

I think it actually might be Obama himself with a proxy.

Country-wide IP ban when?

Can't handle the bantz so you resort to censorship? Fucking pathetic.

>bantz
>folder dump of (((statistics)))

Pick one, Obama voter.

Obama leaf is a national hero and extreme shitposting is what this board deserves

He's a troll you fucking retard.

>Country-wide IP ban when?
NOW! please!!!
I know there are 5 based leafs lurking, I'm sorry for them, but my fucking god the amount of faggotry coming from leafs is annoying

If you get BTFO by a leaf, you deserve to be gassed
>Whaaaaa whaaaaa my feelongs
This is not a safe space. Go to tumblr or reddit if you don't want to face other opinions.

You get what you deserve you dirty mexican

Just stop giving him (you)s

fuck off Peru we figured out your identity long ago

Depends, while a ultra ban on all Canadians would be hilarious Obama leaf (and the Rural and Suburban retards leaf) are two big features of Sup Forums, be like losing part of the community.

>waaah i cant ignorehim so i want the moooods to ban him
you're worse than a fucking leftist

he's a jew and you are too

You've never seen him have you? He doesn't care about (you)s, he will just reply to other comments/stalk your ID in the thread.

since he always posts the exact same shit it is incredible easy to get rid of his drivel

Yeah I've seen him lol
I've even shitposted along side him. It's so easy to be (you)s from most of you guys.

Fuck off newfag, don't try to spin your ignorance as an attempt at getting (you)s.

Keep getting baited into giving him (you)s, nigger.

enjoy them

Gimme more, Bianca.

>Cropping out the anime slag going through withdrawal.

why?

>I think it actually might be Obama himself with a proxy
Nigger Leaf may be a lot of things but the actual Obama isn't anywhere near as smart

you can use this one against the leaf

>folder dump

Sounds like the average pizzagate/seth rich thread. You bitch about that crap now? You're a fucking loser dude.

y so srs, cletus? obama is long gone. your country successfully elected the first black muslim head of state outside of africa and he completed two terms and he's gone now. if your life is still shit maybe it wasn't obama's fault in the first place and its definitrly not obama leaf's fault, you are just white trash

I don't have the spare time to troll myself, but trolling this board is really easy and incredibly effective the longer you've been here.
I wish people wouldn't go beyond playing devil's advocate though. Wasting other people's time through rampant shit-posting when there are real discussions to be had should be a bannable offense like off-topic posting.

This thread is the epitome of butthurt.