Israeli men are dumb as fuck

Explain to me why the fuck an Israeli male will literally risk his life fighting a force he is SURROUNDED BY to defend a culture in which he has ZERO RIGHTS due to feminism?

meanwhile next door in Arab land, a man has full rights over his wife, he has children, life is simple and affordable.

Israel is hideously overpriced, everyone is a lying scumbag, even Israelis don't want to live there and meanwhile the little princesses of Tel Aviv are talking about how bad women have it there.

wow Chèvre you are FUCKING DUMB. why fight?

just read a single article from this stupid bitch Sarah Tuttle-Singer. She literally divorced her husband and father of her two children and she raves about it like she deserves an award.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xkbwbk_flipping-out-israel-s-drug-generation_lifestyle
africanholocaust.net/willie-lynch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yet i don't see them complaining
all i ever see is Israeli flags trolling us and the rest trolling them
you think Mossad will bag them ?

you think Israeli propaganda is pernicious OUTSIDE of Israel?

dailymotion.com/video/xkbwbk_flipping-out-israel-s-drug-generation_lifestyle

Israelis are the biggest niggers on earth. they are like niggers but SMART niggers who will actually DO THE THINKING OF THEIR MASTERS. a race of completely broken people.

look at this Sarah Tuttle-Singer bitch. That's the "leaders of Israeli culture". She literally has one foot in Los Angeles and she's telling ex-IDF sabras what to think. Shows you how artificial Israel actually is.

oy vey delete this

DO ISRAELIS SERIOUSLY THINK THEY CAN WIN THIS? look at pic related

no Israelis are the global capitalists BITCH. they are the front lines of neoliberalism. why do you think Israel is a festering cesspool of liberalism?

Israelis must be seriously stupid to believe that they are actually fighting for a practical end. No they are created to constantly arouse and provoke muslims, to confuse the region, to create war. In fact Israel is the major weapons trafficking point in the middle east.

>all i ever see is Israeli flags trolling us and the rest trolling them
>Trolling
Today, I've seen mostly Greek flags shilling for Israel.

You've discovered the secret of why Jews have failed to establish their own states throughout much of history: they are the most cucked men on the planet, and their women rapidly remove every incentive for the masculine culture necessary to safeguard a nation.

Israel is broken. It's basically Ashkenazi genocide - just look at he intermarriage rates, it's also really expensive and full of identity politics since there are lots of different kinds of Jews and also arab muslims with different interests.

The intermarrige rates for Ashkenazi Jews in the West is also depressing, but we at least tend to marry other White people.

That's not true (it's just you trying to feel better about yourself), but it is true that Jewish women are very 'muh feminism' - they even invented most of it. There are some traditional women left of course, but most are quite liberal.

you just being paranoid brah
there are times i shitpost if my life depended on it there are times i go objectivity mode, that's when you may think i shill

basically yes.

Jews are enslaved, slaves of their WILL.

their will is completely broken, and they make the perfect slaves. They are a mind that operates without a heart and can be controlled by this complex religion that is an intricate maze of symbols that's like a jail for your soul.

they know what they are doing is wrong but they don't know how to break out of it.

hi Sarah

shitposting is starting to kick in again.....

>hi Sarah

the first thing a slave master does is put the women in charge of the men. this creates a society of broken wills.

africanholocaust.net/willie-lynch/

its simple friend

a man who cannot be happy is not intelligent by any standards

this describes jews perfectly

doesn't matter what they come up with and how clever it is

they are still niggers who can't be happy

how do you know?
i know it's a meme, it probably started with the chopped of weiners
besides that, do they have higher suicide rates? do they have high anitdepressant prescriptions? you must tell me something solid not speculations

CAN YOU THINK OF A SINGLE RELIGION THAT MAKES PROVISIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN IT?

so it is strictly religious? (i don't know much about their religionS)
but my own understanding is that most of them don't really believe

>meanwhile next door in Arab land, a man has full rights over his wife, he has children, life is simple and affordable.

Yeah oppression sure sounds great ahmed.

>Israel is hideously overpriced

Sure i'll give you that.

>Everyone is a lying scumbag

We're pretty good at detecting other people's bullshit so it doesn't happen as much as you'd think.

>even Israelis don't want to live there

And move where? Berlinistan? Pretty much the only place where you can be openly jewish is the US, and do you really want more of us there?

>and meanwhile the little princesses of Tel Aviv are talking about how bad women have it there.

Little princess syndrome exists in pretty much every major western city.

That said a significant portion of our population follows traditional jewish values which frown upon divorce.

How do I get a qt idf girl rabbi?

>We're pretty good at detecting other people's bullshit

Teach me the ways of the jew

Move to Israel and become a politician. Advocate for all Jews to make Aliyah.