What do you people think about David Letterman?

What do you people think about David Letterman?
(If you even remember who he is)
I won't say mine yet so as not to sway the responses.

Manwhorem

>I won't say mine yet so as not to sway the responses.
Because leafs are kinda the trend setters around here eh?

Wonderful political topic...

There was a time when he was revolutionary in television, comedy, and entertainment. But for the last 10 years at least he clearly didn't give a damn about his show. He just showed up, fucked a few interns in his secret sex dungeon, and went home.

He was a leftist, but could straddle when he had a right wing guest. his manners live on with fallen. But everything else about the show is dead.

>Wonderful political topic.
Media personalities are political topics, that's the whole point here...

10 tomes better than any of the garbage hosts on today, at least he doesn't dedicate 80% of his show to political bullshit like his successor.
Fuck I hate Colbert.

He has his libshit faggot moments but he's still the man. End of an era when he retired

How many provinces and territories are there? Don't you think it's possible the US annexes all of your beautiful north minus Quebec? I think we could work with the provincial and territorial borders and come up with a nice 60 stars on our flag.

Didn't watch the show much but I liked him a bit.

We own the N. Pole which means we own the top of the world. You don't even own Mexico.
Pathetic....

We almost did if Nicholas Trist hadn't surpassed his orders and negotiated and end to the war before our Army was done conquering. Also, you don't own the North Pole.

was a fun show before the heart surgery and his son's birth

the later years felt so dead and empty when I'd watch
loved watching in the late 90s

I'm 18, like 80% of people here, we don't know this old kike

He was actually likable and welcoming.

Unlike every modern late night person, whom is frothing with hate (save for Fallon, but he's kind of lame).

to this day i have no fucking clue why they replaced him with colbert. colbert is a one trick pony that he does really well. they gave him this serious role where he should try to remain partisan as possible, but obviously that did not happen in the slightest. dude turned the tonight show into "colbert report lite. with a band"

the fuckhead even invites jon stewart on to do long bits with him, kind of like a show i seem to recall him being on.

saying trumps mouth is a holster for putins cock wasnt 2edgy4me, it just showing how classless the guy is in a roll where he needs more tact and class.

I honestly thought he died.

not much longer

what timeline is this

smart guy
held onto a dream job thanks to his wisdom and obviously (((name)))
doesn't seem to wish anyone harm, isn't any kind of malicious. More or less a model citizen... so he's k in my book
more people should be like that

He was funny when he was on Late Nite. Did all kind of zany stunts and shit. But then he got bitter to his guests and all his jokes consists of him just repeating stuff over and over again.

>We own the N. Pole