An ideal A*stralia

An ideal A*stralia

i can see meds, slavs and (christian)levantines getting along by why would you include turks?

Fuck off they're full.

Get rid of the Turks and Muslim Lebs and we're doing just fine.

>trying to claim rightfull Romanian clay
wew lad

>Trying to seed disent against my wog brothers
Anglo Celtic """"""men"""""" will be killed and Thier women Bree by the superior Mediterranean man

>superior Mediterranean man
I can only see two proper Mediterranean nations in the OP
Italy and Greece, I heared both citizens are doing fine down under

Yes Anglo Celtic women can't resist the big wog cock

sorry mehmet but you're barely even similar to levantines, let alone meds or slavs.

I am a southern Italian terrone bull

>Tasmania unsoiled

I'm okay with this

>Oi, let's abolish white Australia
>Ye, what's the worst that could happen, Bruce?

T
O
P

We will convert that island into breeding facility where Anglo Celtic women have our babies

>Yeah let's pass the 1964 immigration act
>Ye, what's the worst that could hapoen, John?
T
O
P

I hate Serbs and Croats so fucking much. There are too many of them here. They all need to go back.

Who will sexually satisfy Anglo Celtic women ? It certainly won't be Nigel and Patrick

Zhang and Mohammed will do. Anyone but Slobodan and Ante, really.

Antonio and stanislav will do just fine methinks

we kill more foreigners and backpackers than all you cunts you dirty brown skin types can come here if you like but don't get mad when your buried in the desert and the news doesn't even mention you

Im a greek bogan hybrid

fully sick brah

that's the isis flag

>t. Cucked by bilal and popadopolus

This DESU

Why Roach flag? Neck yourself

Greeks just want to mooch off the welfare state. That's why they voted for the radical leftists of SYRIZA. No country should be contaminated by them.

They are fellow wogs
>Shrimp dicked Anglo-celtic bois pay us to sit around and fuck Thier women
Sounds good tbqh

Greeks here are alright. Chicks put out heaps easy. A bit hairy and sometimes difficult to tell apart from either Maltese or Turk but good practice.

>Implying you get any pussy

I'm hurt. We Australians place immense value on what Americans think of us.

get ready for some more,roo fucker

you meme. but my plan when i become a federal politician is to put forward an idea to populate the centre of australia, build massive inland seas and a canal from the coast which will re-vegetate the landscape and give access for ships to send supplies to the new colonies. we will allow migrants to go there but they will have to do all the work.

Are you a manipulative sociopath with no moral compass? You won't make it otherwise.

You knuckle dragging subhuman, just because you stole a computer does not give you the right to talk to your betters.

get fucked cunt

im already in local government. I was close to running at the last federal elections but could get backing.

couldnt*

Λαϊkός Σύνδεσμος - Χρυσή Αυγή

>A bit hairy and sometimes difficult to tell apart from either Maltese or Turk but good practice
Do you really consider us on par with Turks? I know we're pretty swarthy but come on.
t. Maltese Australian

A FUCKING TERRONE
Suicide yourself with 4 shots in the back of the head while you can

Are you aware that federal police are going to use your affiliation with Sup Forums to blackmail you?

Wat fagit

What colour are your nipples?

shut up you fake wannabe italian pussy, stay there in milan and suck our roman cock.
chiudi il cesso coglione

>inland seas
you mean lakes?

>Do you really consider us on par with Turks?
Not at all. Appearance wise, there's some cross over but most Maltese families I've met are very Catholic and nepotistic. Turks are just shit.

more ideal one

Brownish, I know I'm not white by Sup Forums standards.

Don't get me started with those ethno-communists. They demand the biggest welfare state of all the other parties. My point is confirmed.

Maltese is a cuck culture, no European country should have natives with brown skin and a Semitic language.

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

Good thing I'm a superior med

>Serbs
>Meditarean

I've had enough of the jokes about American Eudcation.

Your girlfriend doesn't seem to mind, Anglo women worship the BMC (Big Med Cock).

Yeah I know some maltese peeps, if you keep them out of the sun they look very white, they even have kinda coppery reddish-brown hair.
t*rks are like baboons in comparison.

allow greeks,serbs and italians.remove fake nation and kebab

this

Reminder no matter who is down there eats my shit

We're basically Sicilians, and like them we vary in appearance.