Could this really work?

Could this really work?

Better to kick the mudslimes out of the country, but I guess.

Nah it's a myth much like how if you're killed by a woman in combat you'll go to hell, while that's not written anywhere in the quran.

No mosques around here sorry Shlomo.

..wait, does it say DED on the photo of the pig in the last pic?

Nope, it's a load of bollocks. Koran says not to eat pigs, nothing else.

Although you will go to jail for a very long time for doing it. In this country at least. In fact, Im off to the bobbyshop right now to hand myself in just in case i do something racist.

DEP=Descanse en paz=Rest in peace

Yea only because muslims in the UK are snowflakes who get triggered by literally anything they perceive to be against their religion, even stuff that isn't Islamic such as full face veils and whatnot.

>that picture on the grave

lel

LOL it totally does

>killing a pig and burying it will get rid of Islam

heh, I like the idea, but the consequences of this means they'll just relocate to a different location (probably a location in a western country) and thus doesn't truly get rid of the Islamic problem

hes ded m8 he got rekt hard like brrrrrpshaaaaa

kek. cross is a nice touch.

just keep doing it everywhere they go, and if you run out of pigs then start burying muslims

Proof that there's nothing pork can't do.

I would rather dead Muslims and burnt mosques than been bothered to do all that shit.

I mean, all that wasted bacon, how will the Americans survive?

gets rid of muslims and burgers at the same time, how can you have any objections?

It's better to get three pigs, grease them up and paint 1, 2 and 4 on them, then go and set fire to the mosque instead.

>any objections?
Thinking..... thinking..... nope, can't think of one

You know what would really work? For every Westerner killed or harmed, we should kill 10 mudslimes.

blame the pigs then blame the muslims none can tell the difference anyway

fuck you cunts, when the pigs run out we will eat each other

gg no re faggots

you're why half of "white" people should be exterminated. it was england who fucked your country and allowed the jews to get power yet you blame my country

Spain is a western country, thick cunt

Sorry I wasn't been clear but what I meant is if you stop 1 mosque from been built in 1 location in a western country, they will just move to another part of said western country, meaning the problem still remains

I would highly doubt the muslims will fuck off back to their own lands, even if you did bury a pig in every inch of soil in every Western country.

That's true, but at least Spain is making a start.
GLOBAL RECONQUISTA NOW