It has just come to my attention that britbongs do not microwave their water. Why so? It's so much faster and efficient

It has just come to my attention that britbongs do not microwave their water. Why so? It's so much faster and efficient.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYvZ-8oPzEU
energy.gov/energysaver/articles/electric-kettle-takes-down-microwave-final-round-energyfaceoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not using a metal cup to microwave your water

we have kettles, takes less than 2 minutes

why buy a separate accessory that can only boil water when a microwave can do that and many other things?

because tea

Microwaves cause autism and cancer.

Only if you are inside the microwave retard

I've used both microwave and water boiler for tea, and I think water boiler is far superior because it heats the water evenly.

Or if you consume shit irradiated with microwaves. Like you folks do every day.

>not owning a kettle
fucking barbarian

cant play rugby either bongs, the colonial teams best you

Who doesn't own a fucking kettle
God damn americans

>americans don't own a hot water jug

i honestly didn't know this was a thing that people done.

it makes me feel sick to the stomach that someone would reheat a cup of tea in the microwave.

FUCK microwaves I never use them

>reheat

We drink it iced teanigger

Completely destroys the taste, makes me ill thinking about it too.

Tea sucks, so does any hot drink excluding hot chocolate.

off topic.
delete

>hot chocolate.
poofter

Serious? People microwave water? Why?

A kettle imparts flavor to the water, a microwave keeps your water pure

britcucks btfo now and forever

>I think water boiler is far superior because it heats the water evenly
This really, really pissed me off. I'm glad your government just imploded.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYvZ-8oPzEU
>be american
>make coffee
>it explodes

Because kettles are far superior, too bad americans can't use them

>microwaves
>irradiation
Haha Hein. You shouldnt have bunked science class. Now you talk about things you know nothing about.

Microwaves only produce non-ionizing radiation, much like the wireless spectrum which we use for cell phones and Wi-Fi, among other things.

>turn on microwave
>internet cuts out

H E L P, THE FREQUENCIES ARE COMIN TO GET ME

No.... but serious Americans microwave water?

>he microwaves his water
What the fuck, I thought everyone used kettles like rational human beings.

kek
you really need to check how microwave ovens work.
Seriously, it's basic physics.
Once you learn about it, you'll find how retarded you and the others sound.

Can you hear me all there back there in the Victorian era? I thought you guys were modern nations.

I have a k-kettle senpai

>not using samovar
What a bunch of fucking savages.

It's simple thermodynamics that uneven container will cool faster than a container that is evenly radiating the heat, you stupid nigger. Water boiler also uses less power.
energy.gov/energysaver/articles/electric-kettle-takes-down-microwave-final-round-energyfaceoff

because that's how microwave ovens work.
They heat water.

He doesn't wear a tinfoil hat when he uses the microwave. No wonder the jews own your country

Not having clean water. Poor burgerfag

Nothing wrong with microwaving water. What kind of 3rd world, subhuman has a problem with that?? Btw... tea is shit. And if you don't drink coffee, you're a homosexual.

>microwaving tea
america was a mistake

My mum had one of these. She brought it from her trip to Russia 40 years ago.
I could never understand why she liked it so much. A kettle did better every possible way.

You're not too bright, are you?

Yes... My mom does this when i want hot water for tea. Americans generally don't use hit water much.
They also prefer to enter and exit the house via the garage even when not using a vechical. They just leave the front door always locked.

A typical FUCKING Americanfag.

it is more like heating it with your phone, food doesn't go bad but your brain would. This is because of the high frequency radio-waves that turn the molecules around thus heating them. The process is called dielectric heating. Look it up.

why would you microwave your water?

Kettleless ameritard kys

Why the fuck would you do that?

>microwave their water
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A THING? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>enter and exit the house via the garage even when not using a vehicle.
My mind is blown, thought that only happens in movies and shiit

microwaving water is dangerous as it doesnt heat the water from the bottom where convection starts.
So you end up with superheated water that never boils so you cant brew anything and will blow up when you disturb it.

I've never even seen this in movies

I own two kettles. Fuck this faggot.

Hold on there rare, you ain't slipping by that easy

I microwaved water for tea once, thought i was clever about it too. Tasted like shit, never again, I'd rather not a have a brew thanks

It's not any more efficient then using a gas stove to heat the same amount of water, it takes the same amount of energy.

I'm American and I only use a kettle. I've no clue of who would ever microwave their water.

>one cup worth of water
>5 minutes
>much faster and efficient

>insert "this sounds like a band" comment

Only if you're using distilled water in a microwave with no rotating plate. The movement from the rotation alone is enough to disturb the water so convection can proceed as normal.

can't stop laughing

>not using a kettle
>not realizing that a kettle will always be superior when you have company since you can pour multiple hot drinks
>having no family or friends
>making us burgers look bad
neck yourself

My last roommate would get all kinds of irritated that i enjoyed using the front door.

Ive been dating my gf for over two years, we stop by to visit her parents every few weeks. I haven't one single time walked through their front door. The gf has a garage remote control that lives in her car even though she hasn't lived with them for over a decade.

That alone bugs me and makes me wish Americans were more classy.

>as normal
yeh mate, i heat my water with a blowtorch during pottery lessons too

>even island niggers are calling you dumb

more than modern. we are civilised.
and civilised nations use kettles

so they say

Americans have more watts. The brits would have to microwave a turkey for four hours before consumption. That's why they don't celebrate thanksgiving or believe in holidays.

>tfw your walmart kettle stopped whistling

Why even live.

I own an electric kettle but the only reason is I like green tea and I can just set the temp at 180 or so and not have to guess. If I drank black tea there would be no reason to own one. There is no taste difference and you are all delusional.

This is a stupid thread made by a stupid burger

Because they use a kettle and heat their water properly.

This was here yesterday.

Fucking asian finns

US sockets are 120V with max. current 15A
P=IV

120*15= 1800W max.

UK 240V, max. current 13A
240*13 = 3120W max.

Pretty sure my kettle boils water faster than a microwave.

thatll make it less brewed than a tampon in a toilet

the rotating platter has nothing to do with stirring up the water you nong

every day until you like it

People microwave water?

Green tea isn't meant to be boiled. If you boil it it turns into bitter shit