Was he red pill?

Was he red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvdem.htm
foxhillreview.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/sargent-shriver-gangland-financier/
chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=PEOPLE_FOLKS_HISTORY
youtube.com/watch?v=v2dPqF_-gl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naive. But then again niggers weren't as niggerly back then as they are today.

Well you're not afraid of black people because of their skin color are you?

Yea, too bad he was born black though. While his message is one people of all races can reflect and work on, he said it hoping to have niggers benefit. But that's where he went wrong, he tried to reason with niggers.

All white people do judge others by their character. Unfortunately we judge niggers by their character too.

I don't know. I was in Israel for a week and only saw one black person, so you tell me.

and then Liberals implemented Affirmative Action (race/diversity quotas)

no he was a communist and a women beater he deserved what he got

No he was a bullshitter.He was the "Man Of Peace" that everywhere he went there were riots.He brought in Civil Rights.Civil Rights SUCK.Civil rights are granted by the STATE and STATE is GAWD then.If they say 2 dudes can be married then it's cornhole city and you get sued for not baking them a cake.
PRIOR to "Civil Rights" men had NATURAL RIGHTS.There is a big difference. Tear down your idols the 10 Commandments are all you need.But the STATE replaced God with a color of law mans law thatevolves into Anarchy and Anarchy has to be replaced with tyranny for control.
ICopied from Training Manual No. 2000-25 that was published by the then War Department, Washington, D.C., November 30, 1928.
1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvdem.htm
MLK a divisive POS that sold us all into slavery.Civil Rights vs Natural Rights.Lookit up.He fugged us bad.

No, that was the code language of the day for the SJW of the day.

He really meant, "Gibs me dat free stuff whitey"

Where were you if that you only saw one black jew in Israel?

W-what do you mean?

yes but blacks have lost the message and are just pushing for vengeance now

the nice part obviously

Jerusalem, bethlehem

Hey man ! The "niggers" were used as a weapon against us and screwed over jst as bad.They fugged us all.It was the fuggin Kennedy's that created the street gangs to chase whites to the burbs and atomize from ethnic hoods.They told black gangers stay away from wife and she gets big commie paychex for having baybies,w/no Dads.Blacks had a 14% Failure rate B$ MLK and now they have a 14% family survival rate.Many blacks were doing well till MLK came along.Street gangs funded by Kennedy's
foxhillreview.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/sargent-shriver-gangland-financier/

You'll see the ganbangs talking about the gov't money here
chicagogangs.org/index.php?pr=PEOPLE_FOLKS_HISTORY

And the LEFT will ALWAYS let them FRY they get caught.
They don't give a rats ass about the Antifa useful idiots just like this Panther
Message From Hell: An Interview of Former Black Panther Tony Bryant youtube.com/watch?v=v2dPqF_-gl8

Bethlehem is mostly muslim(shocking right), very few jews live there and the ethiopian community especially never reaches it.

There is absolutely no way you went to Jerusalem and only saw one black Jew.

The message itself is good.
That being said even if we stopped being racist against nogs and started judging them on their character we'd be racist again within a week.

I was in the tourist area of Jerusalem.

The fact that the CIA shot him shows that he was probably red pilled.

I'm not sure if you were missing out or being smart

He was a communist and a jew wrote his speeches

I may have seen more, but I couldn't tell if they were sand niggers