I had no idea Jimmy Carter was still alive. Was he a good president? What does he think of Trump...

I had no idea Jimmy Carter was still alive. Was he a good president? What does he think of Trump, or has he kept his mouth schtum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kakFDUeoJKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he kept his mouth covfefe

He iss a submissive pervert, typical sneaky democrat sucked up to all our enemies when he didn't win his 2nd term. Look at the misery index under Carter, the faggot tried to destroy America.

Not only is he still alive, but he is still technically eligible to run for president in 2020

He's a generic neostatist and sorosoid, about the same as bush, clinton, dubya, and obongo

He was a disaster and a joke.

It's telling that the Democrats look up to him as an elder statesman and hero.

Second worst president ever.

After Obama of course

He was an awful president, I dunno if he's a pacifist but its certainly the image he portrayed. He just always wanted a peaceful alternative, if that explains? He believed he could reason with ransom.
Seems like a really likeable person based off his charity work, etc but overall just not leadership material. Also, he's been critical of trump as has every former president, I don't know if Jim even does anything more besides stop neighborhood kids and tell them how he used to be president.. If he does, I'd assume its can collecting.

>pacifist
Brzezinski wasn't a pacifist.

Great humanitarian, terrible president. He was unable to establish a strong presence which made the US look weak. It is really telling how they released the hostages the day Reagan took over.

He's history's greatest monster!

He invented cucking. He was the first president to take the cock balls deep. Sack and all.

Jimmy carter know the TRUTH, all of it. When told the complete truth it was said he lowered his head and began crying at the preaidential desk. For his compliance he was rewarded with longevity and his malignant cancer dissappered with a speacil "trial only drug". Though my intuition says he is a good intenttioned man.

He ended up cucking Taiwan hard.

He gave away the Panama Canal.

>It is really telling how they released the hostages the day Reagan took over.

That was part of the backstage deal engineered by the Alphabetniggers and Ollie North specifically to make Reagan look good. Nothing to do with Jim.

Fun fact: he's actually JFK

>Was he a good president?
Among the worst, possibly the worst.

After Watergate America wanted an honest President they could belive in. Someone who was an outsider that wasn't corrupted.
He was that, but as a leader he was ineffective. Like someone has already said, a nice and decent enough guy but he wasn't strong enough to accomplish anything.
During the iran hostage crisis his weakness showed, and in his only attempt at a show of power, the military attempt to save the hostages was a complete catastrophe. The helicopters sent out crashed in the desert and soldiers died before even getting to iran.
That event really whiped out any chance of a second term.

By the way all you new fags, the reason all these charities use a ribbon, ie pink for breast cancer ect. is because during the Iran hostage crisis people started putting yellow ribbons around trees for the hostages after a then popular song by Tony Orlando, "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree" for someone that is missed.

Jimmy Carter.

"Why not an actor? we've had a clown the last four years,"

Good guy, bad President

youtube.com/watch?v=kakFDUeoJKM

Seems like he's a good guy, but no, he was a horrible president.

Jimmy Peanut Farmer, the Best Neighbor anyone could hope for, didn't have a grip on Office of POTUS.

he called out israel, that's enough for me.
also Iran Contra proved that Reagan and the Republicans bought and bribed the Iranians to free the hostages at the exact moment Reagan was sworn in.

Am amazing display of political power and prestige.

Also of duplicity, cynicism, hypocrisy and dishonesty.
On that day, Iran itself helped unleashed the forces that batter the Middle East today.

Legitimately good guy. One of the worst presidents we've had. Destroyed our economy, our military, and our standing abroad.

sauce?

He is the worst president that anybody alive can remember. There's a Rick & Morty quote that's applicable here. It's "Being nice is something stupid people to do hedge their bets".

Quick rundown:
>peanut farmer thinks he can fix the world by being super nice to everyone
>peanut farmer thinks DC politicians are too corrupt to run a government so he staffs his entire cabinet with his old staff from Georgia
>Georgia cabinet accidentally the economy and now double digit inflation + worst economic crisis since Great Depression
>Georgia cabinet accidentally the price of gas and people have to wait in lines to fill up their cars for super expensive gasoline
>peanut farmer can't think of a solution to these problems so does nothing, but reminds everyone that he's trying his best by being nice

Meanwhile:
>peanut farmer thinks people in Iran are super nice
>peanut farmer allows most hated person (ex-shah) in Iran to escape execution by fleeing to the United States
>peanut farmer learns people in Iran are not nice
>people in Iran take 50+ American hostages and hold them for over a year
>peanut farmer sends daring rescue mission but it has a whoopsie and everyone on the mission dies
>Russia realizes peanut farmer is idiot and invades Afghanistan
>fun fact: this is the beginning of the poor relationship between these countries and the United States

Suddenly:
>Ronald Reagan shows up, makes Carter a one-term president (if you want a shortlist of worst presidents, look up one-term presidents)
>Reagan gets the hostages freed the day he's sworn in to office
>Reagan fixes the economy and every gets rich in the 80s
>Jimmy Carter disappears into obscurity but resurfaces every now and then, still trying to make everyone think he's the nicest guy ever

>fun fact: this is the beginning of the poor relationship between these countries and the United States

Carter may have been a failure but he's not solely responsible for this. For example, he didn't assassinate Mosaddegh.

Jimmy Carter was known to be the worse president in the history of America. That was until Obama was elected and almost destroyed our economy.

>attacked by giant swimming rabbit
>saw UFO

/x/ president.

>Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree
What. It has nothing to do with that stupid song.

>
>he called out israel, that's enough for me.
>also Iran Contra proved that Reagan and the Republicans bought and bribed the Iranians to free the hostages at the exact moment Reagan was sworn in.
>
>
>Am amazing display of political power and prestige.
>
>
>Also of duplicity, cynicism, hypocrisy and dishonesty.
>On that day, Iran itself helped unleashed the forces that batter the Middle East today.
I don't know. Comparing his campaign rhetoric with his actions, I am pretty sure it was actually Bush running the country for Reagan's 8 years. Loses to Reagan in the primaries, shows Reagan the JFK video, ends up as VP. To show Reagan he meant business, well, that explains Hinckley.

It's said he was about to make a big speech agaisnt gov corruption etc when an assassination attempt was 'uncovered' by two men named Oswaldo Lee and Harvey something if memory serves. The speech was never given.

I've heard many people mention Reagen wasn't the same after being shot. Although I don't imagine he was as good as Trump even back then.

A good guy who got caught out at a really rough time in American history. When he actually didn't lie and instead told people here that we had to change shit if we wanted to stay number one top dogs, everyone voted Reagan instead because we're all lazy pricks.

Obama's the black Jimmy Carter.

They'll keep coming after Trump in various different ways. It seems like offence may be the only practical stratagy. What happened with those spooks who filmed his grandchild sleeping?