What's with all this ((((diversity)))) Sup Forums aren't males dominant in the gaming industry ?

What's with all this ((((diversity)))) Sup Forums aren't males dominant in the gaming industry ?

why is pic related so forced these days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PBG-Aq7EjOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WE WUZ VIDEO GAMES
I guess these faggots don't want my money

>NASA replaces white males with diverse females
>we no longer send people into space
Really makes you think

This.

Sorry, missed the last few days of Sup Forums, did Wolfenstein 2 actually cause an outrage here? I mean, killing Nazis is kinda Wolfenstein's *thing*. And it's the actual grafts-cat-heads-to-monkey-bodies Nazis, not the alt-right (or even conservative, centrist, or insufficiently liberal people that Tumblr call Nazis).

>how to make me not buy your games

lmao I don't own mafia 3 and will not own those other 3 games

You forgot a few. Uncharted and Dishonored 2 DLC.

I really don't give a shit if a character is black or whatever, so long as the color of their skin isn't their only character trait. If they're interesting and well written it doesn't matter what their skin color is.

well yeah but, the anti-nazis are lead by a black woman so..

> so long as the color of their skin isn't their only character trait.
This is literally what the feminists want.

Thank you leaf. I am kinda worried about BG&E-2... That is a massive change in art style and character design. I can understand it, tech has come a long way since the PS2, but I don't have to be an immediate fan.

Also, the other two games are set in the 60's, I defy you to find a more 1960's American hair style than the afro.

typical canadian scum

we are just saying it's forced
>pic related

She's not the leader, leaders don't guard the door. Seems more like just another member, and that whiskey drinker seems like a leader.

They had to get rid of Jade. Her instincts and character is far too maternal for these people. It's also the real reason why they're so dismissive of Ripley.

Can you name a single "strong female character" these people like that's either a mother or motherly? And I don't mean "they have a child," I mean as the protector and nurturer.

Why are you talking about Ubisoft when I'm talking about Bethesda?

She was literally in the trailer. Are you a retard?

hey, thats a really good point.
And we get male nurturer heroes now, as seen in the new god of war.
The fuck is happening.
And btw, Ripley is still my favourite female protagonist ever, closely follower by Portman in Leon the professional ( no pedo, more like a big brother vibe since she reminds me so much of my own sister when she was young)

SJWs harassed game companies and refused to shut up about it. The only way to stop being harassed was to cave in to their demands on diversity. As a result games end up with a lot of shoe horned diverse casts regardless of the effect on the quality of the game. It isn't about demographics who buy the game. It is about avoiding psychotic nutjobs with too much time on their hands who will stop at nothing to destroy them if they fail to meet their demands.

This

wrong image

Right. She's guarding the door. Not leader position.

the problem with this is these companies are fucking retarded, and don't realize the problem with their sales is this forced narrative, so instead of going old school, they will make it even more hipster thinking they need to relate more to youngsters or some shit, meanwhile asian devs didn't change to appease to feminists and some eastern europeans are good as well
i wonder how long it will take them to find out since they dismiss comments about diversity and see it as racist and bigotry

Call of duty WW2 has american black soldiers and american female soldiers..

and censored swastikas

why?

Character Development requires that the characters act outside of their existing roles. The only time we've ever seen Kratos with someone he cares about before this is the last fight of the original GoW, where he had to hug his wife & kid to restore their health while they were assaulted from all sides by wave after wave of Kratos copies.

Well, the last one is to be in compliance with the law of Germany.

recently i learned that parents are banned from naming their kid Adolf, just end it user..

black women must be represented in franchise games they will never play that they don't know exist

in germany*

what really? Makes me glad that the last cod I bought was world at war.

To prevent angry white women from seeing their absence while Chad plays the game on their couch.

'Make propaganda. not profit'
Solid business plan

>get a job they said, leave the hood, work hard, and you will be amongst true men

Choice of appearance can help set the atmosphere of the game. All of this forced diversity leads to one of two outcomes:

1) Characters that get forced into games where they don't belong. Which makes the game lose immersion. At best this is annoying and cringe worthy. At worst it ruins the story.

2) Limits the settings or stories allowed. There are only so many diverse societies. There are only so many ways to careful excuse an out of place character. This restriction limits the creative freedom of authors and leads to stale boring games.

This isn't about black or white skin colour. It is about not infringing on the creative freedom of developers.

Oh look, more disinformation.
Anti-Nazis are led by a White Male with blonde hair and blue eyes.
That fucking bitch ruined that game.

No wonder America needs the Russians to send them into space
really makes you wonder

Where are the black soldiers and female American soldiers? This is the important bit. You can have the black soldiers in, like the 366th or 369th, but not on the beaches of D-Day, you know, I mean, accuracy.

Is there a board that is more edgy than this shit anymore Sup Forums ?
Sup Forums is feeling so fucking leddit these fucking days im sick of it
I feel like this place has succumbed to PC of some sort.
anyone else feeling that feel

I'd rather play as a black guy with all black people in the game than forcing myself through the white man is evil narrative they come up with today.

Every time I see that image I feel bad for hard working black man faced with crushing reality.

Remember Alex Mercer's total 180 flip between games with no valid explanation so Heller could be a big black angry marine crying for muh family

It was such garbage

>Being over 18
>Playing video games
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

These shitty threads and whatever else going on at the moment just feel like pre-death of Sup Forums
Is this the end?
There is nothing going on here of value for days.
what the fuck
i dont give a fuck about black people in games let them destroy themselves
who fucking cares

>tfw too smart to use the catalog

If you weren't a bunch of spastics, you would use this opportunity to divide and conquer under the pretense of you being relieved that finally we have negresses in vydja instead of everpresent, boring white women.
But what do I know, you morons are in for it just so that you can revel in your own outrage.

Everysingle one of these progressive commie causes can be used against the witless millenial trash that helps pushing it.

it's literally all shit m8
i have not had a time where i literally spent days waiting for a worthwhile thread to even bother posting in
what the fuck is going on here
or am i finally transcended beyond this shithole

you fucked up shariablue
it really is sad

On one hand, I don't give a shit what race/gender I get to play as.

On the other hand, this feels really forced unlike GTA: SA.

how tell them apart?

All of these games aren't going to make enough sales to cover their budget and then the devs are going to complain that "racist white gamers" aren't buying this shit and it's their fault the game flopped.

At least you get to colonize the black women instead of a bunch of white women getting blacked by the token black guy mc.

The characters are so similar, it's literally as if they were all constructed and designed by the same few people.

There definitely isn't an agenda being pushed here.

The black woman with a fro thing is kinda "racist" by itself now that i think about it.

Dude, Mafia 3 is out, has been for almost a year now. I think OP just needed another black afro woman to Make it a quartet.

I feel you, I rarely come here anymore anyways. I just come check around for the occasional happening and to shitposting. Other than that I just stick on my home boards.

>All black women look the same
They really are the most racist motherfuckers out there

FUCKING RUSSIAN SHILL threads are not welcome here

plz recognize and ignore

African-American females were not allowed in the army for most of the war and certainly were not front line troops. African American males on the other hand did fight. Apparently some African American divisions did do some fighting in Italy. However army divisions were segregated based on race. So divisions were either all white or all black. None of this mixed race crap. The last one is to decrease the localisation costs since certain countries have strict rules on the swastikas.

Burger

yeah fuck this shit i'm going to get my news only from infowars.
something seems fishy here. like a new wave just flooded here that set everything off.
doesnt seem like sharia blue but more like a gradual slow mixing of normies or young people finally reached a apex of sort.
oh well. later bro

There is a brutal minigame in GoW Chains of Olympus where you have to push your daughter away from you to save her, after he spend the whole game chasing after her.

What's the problem with the lack of disabled people and trannies in video games ? I don't want to pay 60€ for a game just to play with tranny in a wheelchair

or a large class of Sup Forums graduates finally leveled up to Sup Forums
too many though at the same apx time.
hmm oh well

Only one working in the image

Just sayin

we have ids samefag

BF1 was supposed to be a realistic WWI game, but we saw how that turned out. I don't have high hopes for COD.

I would INVEST for a game about a tranny in a wheelchair to be MADE. Imagine how much that would piss (((them))) off if a group of white men made a game about a nigger tranny in a wheelchair.

Ditto
I won't play watchdogs or mafia 3
I don't want dindus in my games and I won't buy then if they have them

>I really don't give a shit if a character is black or whatever, so long as the color of their skin isn't their only character trait.

But that's all that social justice is about. They don't give shit about how intresting the character is aslong as its member of oppressed minority. These days you can get away with the most laziest writing I've ever fucking seen if you make your character represent minority.

sure smells like reddit in here

Even better. A game where you use a black wheelchair tranny as a pinata. And you make the protagonists a Mexican day laborer, his wife, and their 382 kids.

What I really want to know is why is Aladdin Arabic in entertainment?

Aladdin was Chinese originally. Why are they so interested in cultural appropriation

All their diversity shilling has become is a checkbox for the developers, this is racist as fuck and against what the leftycucks wanted.

Who are you?

Looks like a Blacked Carrot Top, what the hell

Happy E3 everyone

Why nigger

Who's this semen demon

A game where you play an 11 year old black kid slinging crack for his dad in the hood.. There is another diversity winner right there. You get bonus points every time you kill whitey or rape somebody (male or female)

I'm just picturing a game with that black thing from evergreen college rolling around telling people off

Mafia 3 was with nigger.

It was enough for me not to buy it.

Wil be same with rest of those games.

Wait that wouldnt work..it would be impossible.. he would never have known his dad.... So anyway, just slinging crack in the hood.

who cares
i dont play games that force diversity because games that do this tend to be trash

i wait at least a week before buying any new game because lately devs seem to be pushing false promises

and boy have i bought fuck all games lately

Are you retarded ? She is not a "door guard" she is 2nd in command to whiskey commie she even takes a leadership role explaining battle plans in the trailer.
people like this are pretending or just clueless dont give up after 1 reply

Summer summer summer

white males and asians used to be the established order, but affirmative action initiatives of the last few years are starting now to bare fruit.

THe preachy garbage has been mostly watered down but now it's starting to come on extra thick and it's very unpleasant.

It's far worse than that. Every black woman in a game has the same identical personality to show 'empowered women', speaks in the same "black" way of pseudo-ebonics to show their 'culture', they all have enormous fucking fros, they all have the darkest black skin imaginable, and they all have huge noses and lips.

They are literal caricatures.

The monkey in the BGE2 trailer is wearing the Chinese character for fortune on his head but acts like a western gangster instead of a Chinese one. Ubisoft is spewing about diversity while their characters literally wear Asian culture as an accessory, like those tools who get Asian letters tattooed on them because they think it looks cool. They can't even do that right.

What a beautiful black couple!

youtu.be/PBG-Aq7EjOY

>30-40ish years of videogames featuring mostly white male protagonists
>people start making protags other races
>waipepo lose their minds

Don't suppose you've dealt with asian "gangs" on the west coast? They act like niggers to an extent that surpasses even actual nogs.

Have you seen game developers? Biggest gathering of beta losers outside of comic con. They're pathetically easy to subvert into SJW garbage.

How does this sudden Diversity shit in Gaming, connect to Gamer Gate?

Welp, now I'm too angry to sleep.

its just the bigwigs telling their staff they need to add more blacks because that's what the kids like these days, just like how they make every game have lootboxes and XP.

I don't know any black people. Everyone I know is white. I don't know any transexuals, or disabled, or Muslims, or Jews, or whatever else. I don't know them. I'm sick of turning the television on and seeing massive fat lips slapping about or some headscarf wearing inbred talking about how hard done by she is. I'm fucking sick of it. I don't even play videogames but if I did I'd be fucked off with that, too.

They're everywhere. You can't even watch an advert without some hideous nigger family jiving about in it.

I've had enough of these fucking niggers in my videogames

>seeing people who are different than me makes me mad