Why is the Russian army so good?

Just look at their training, it is so much more intense and specific than other armies in the west.
youtube.com/watch?v=B0miguQg2ds&t=697s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aYmud7IvovM
defensenews.com/articles/when-fighting-outside-in-50-degree-temperatures-the-enemy-is-moisture
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359459/SAS-sniper-Danny-Nightingale-guilty-possessing-gun-ammunition.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/694959/sas-gun-amnesty-military-police-probe
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3540966/SAS-hero-jailed-Falklands-War-gun-trophy-Former-soldier-sentenced-15-months-keeping-9mm-pistol-remind-22-friends-died-conflict.html
youtu.be/kxIA1W-lRlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xsMqHu56g
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk03JP9Mg1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you will never dance to the rhythm of gunshots

This is obviously a specific training for close cqb, they probably don't do this shit on a regular basis

youtube.com/watch?v=aYmud7IvovM
ελα στρατόγkαβλε

Slavs.

That is some specnaz unit, not the army.
They still practice dedovshina, Cannon fodder.

The fuck would you know, you're italian, does italy even have an army?

Is that boot camp lvl training? Because looks very soft = no one is puking or falling unconscious from exhaust. And this comes from shitty corporal who served logistics and maintenance troops. Weighted 118kg when I went, now lean 88kg.

they actually have to use their army

>118kg
The fuck, who would let you in their military? I'm 102kg and even I know I need to lose a lot more before I'd even be considered realistically.

>logistics
Please, tell us more about your hardcore training.

yes, the mafia

i started bootcamp at 83kg (normal for my height), i finished my duty and i was 98......all muscle!
and now i have mits lel

>russian army
>good
Syka blyad' stop eating propaganda!
Special forces are good but the rest of the army is a conscript nightmare and waste of time.

Oi stavros, i made this picture, what do you think?

Well in Finland you have really one choice :
Go to military when your time comes or go to prison and your family and friends will think rest of your life you are homo.
That's why they put me to "battle chef" training, they told me that since I love food so much is right place for me. First 3 weeks were pure nightmare but then fat shackles were broken and felt much better, mentally and physically.

noob i was in supply logistics and transportation too, i lifted like 20 tons each day, i met with people who we were together in boot camp and they went off to special forces....they were btfo with my body

The British S.A.S also have some ridiculously intense training routines, and are regarded as the best military unit in the world.

Do they get a lifelong spoon license?

is that you?

Well good on you for that. I've lost around 6kg in the past few months due to eating better. Live a complete poorfag life and eat once a day leads to starvation mode and your body holding onto almost nothing but gut fat. Still trying to get used to having at least two meals a day rather than something every other day. Sucks when you just never feel hungry.

They are considered one of the best yes.
But id on't see what that has to do with me saying how good the russian army is lol.
Yeah i made it, do you understand the picture?

Kek the Russian army is known to whore out it's male soldiers.

You confusing it with Ukrainian army.

Didn't know the Ukrainian army operated in Moscow

μοδίστρα :P
if a pic can have 1000 words
2 pics and some text are like 2000+ words
it has many possible meanings :P

You really can't shit talk Russian soldiers.
American soldiers have to be the worst trained soldiers in the west.

You don't even know where Ukraine and Russia is, much less telling them apart unless you were shown Red Square before it.

Thats the statue of king Leonidas, with a Greek soldier resting his head on it.
Read the words int he above picture and you'll understand what i meant by it.

are you sure you're not projecting here?

The US doesn't whore off Its soldiers in Moscow.

The US didn't just start to use socks a few years back.

Is your ass still sore from when your comrades raped you then made you turn tricks for the fat jews and muslims that control Russia

That's the way properly working military training should affect on new soldiers.
If you are overweight you will lose weight and if you are 60kg weakling you will gain weight.

i know, he is airforce conscript which kinda sets it off...
but i guess its ok when non-greeks loot at it :P
we call them "dressmakers" ironically because it's the most chilled post and usually you need to call in a favor to serve there

Hahah, we call people in our air force either air fairies or civilians in uniform.

Because Russia is not cucked and never will be and solders are real men?

>not cucked
>real men
Pffffff AHAHAHAHAHA.

Maybe they should've considered issuing some footwraps to the USMC. You know, BEFORE a bunch of Californian muhreens got forstbite in Norway.

defensenews.com/articles/when-fighting-outside-in-50-degree-temperatures-the-enemy-is-moisture

just the conscript soldiers and maybe some ground professionals too, like radar people :P
our pilots have the highest respect possible from us, you need to basically be much above doctor tier to be a airforce pilot

If you are under 28y old just come home white man. They fast track you to army service and don't give you a chance to find stupid excuses.

You are from Belarus.
You are basically a state of Russia.
You get cucked daily by Russia.

The gubbermint doesn't trust their own, I have no idea why these men are putting their lives on the line for fucking UK of all places

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359459/SAS-sniper-Danny-Nightingale-guilty-possessing-gun-ammunition.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/694959/sas-gun-amnesty-military-police-probe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3540966/SAS-hero-jailed-Falklands-War-gun-trophy-Former-soldier-sentenced-15-months-keeping-9mm-pistol-remind-22-friends-died-conflict.html

Russia puts a greater emphasis on close quarters training because it can't afford to train all of the recruits properly with firearms, after the fall of the Soviet Union in the 90s the average amount of rounds shot per service member was about 15. It's probably better these days though with all the modernization and what-not.

In case you don't know slavic mind: I don't really care that we are a shit state (cause we are and russia is better in economy, the only better side we have - less niggers of all sorts), but if my neighbour pretends he is not in shit when he clearly is - I can't be silent. So the whole your post is nothing new.

Don't look like they will survive the zone for a day

>I don't really care that we are a shit state

>Good

>Took them over 10 years to defeat some subhuman goat rapists within their borders

fuck off shrill

ROFL
You faggots can't even take more of Donbas.

Woah! What's this rare glitch that allows me to reply to countries that don't exist?!?!

they dont allow women as grunts. murica had to drop standards to keep somewhat of a fighting force.

any plans to retake constantinople

bretty good

*hazes you to death*
"Heh, nothing personnel cyka"
*Gives blowjob*

How does it feel like to be so cucked you speak your master's language?

How long until Belarusian becomes banned?

Fuck off potato shill, your vassal country has no any power.

I thought like 1/3 of it was now professionals only?

>fighting in the mountains is easy
let's hope you show us how to do it when hungarians chimp out

if they let us drill & mine before they sell everything off we will think about it, not really an offensive army atm

this coming from someone with another nation's flag on their own kek

Only doesn't exist in your delusions.
Russians confirmed for permanent mental illness.

>another nation

We're British settlers lol
In fact, we're still in union with the mother country through the Commonwealth

>Only does exist in your delusions.
kek

Katsap shill using VPN.
Live Action Role Play™

Belarassian in its current state is an artificial language, the one that we had before all went to shit is long dead. So why even bother? Your country does not even have a language of its own, nor does it have an original flag.
We dont have power, but you are still shit, ivan.
Will not argue, but as far as I know even in "professional" army things are grim. The worst part is retarded comanders, the higher the rank - the lesser their brain.

I love that they train them to slav squat.

>Can't beat some amateur rebels "because the mountain" despite having one of the most advanced armies at that time.

Ever heard of a mountain division comrade?

Tfw I've become bored and wanted to join the army, but too shit health to join

KEK

go easy on Hans their army wasn't that advanced, half their paratroopers got killed by farmers with sticks and some tired as fuck anglo-nz-aus units

Your poor health saved you a few years of life.

Calm the fuck down you propaganda eating hohol.
Your country cant even beat a non-organaized military force.
Go pay your gas bills and cry to your government to remove the ukraibian vpn blockade on yandex instead of saying retarfed shit on Sup Forums.

>ywn roll around on the ground shooting the most useless pistol in modern military days
why live

LMAO
these fags are doing the kata of a white belt. Any military that utilizes SHOTOKAN as its martial art is severely cucked once disarmed

>Germans did not want to kill white European brothers
>hurr durr they were bad qualified and miserable skilled

Why can't other nations stop believing in Anglo propaganda ?

don't play the bro card bro
you invade a country without intention to kill ? come on be serious

Because Russians hav3 discipline. They aren't given whatever they want, they still have to work for what they want.

That isn't some regular infantry unit user. Those soldiers are special forces.

Cbq

>dont care about feelings
>no human resources
>no pandering to women
>requirements not lowered to accomodate women
>nationalism

This is a joke, right?

They don't have a good army. They just have the will to fight to the bitter end. Sometimes, that's all it takes to win a war.

Germany had better army and tech in WWII. Look where they ended up versus the soviets. Same with the Americans versus the vietgooks.

>non-organized military force
thought you guys were praising the mighty russian army

MiG-29s are too cute

BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!

youtu.be/kxIA1W-lRlw

>Because looks very soft = no one is puking or falling unconscious from exhaust.
Finnish sports science? Vomit=good training? Hahahaha.

Quantity is a quality all of its own.

Fuck off white ppl Australia is my land cunt.

And better than what we've got.

Rearmament and experience from many wars.

Other european imperial armies: french, german, austrian, italian etc were disbanded after ww2 in favor of american

8/10 wouldn't want to fight. Also why do you burgers keep sending us nigger and spic soldiers? Just yesterday a KANG tough me how to use at-4 (was fun) although I doubt they will survive the first wave of Russian armour or yokels Belarus.

PRAISE KEK
GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAISE KEK

I've seen Germany. Returning to my birthland will land me in jail for publicly hating mudslimes.

wtf is this

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xsMqHu56g
I bet it was

How about no?

this is sparta
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk03JP9Mg1U

jesus christ

The fuck?

How often do Finns avoid service and what are the typical reasons?

You are wrong. Army has improved a lot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

>In 2012, a draftee from Chelyabinsk region, Ruslan Aiderkhanov, was raped and tortured to death by his seniors. The one witness who was willing to testify against the alleged perpetrators, Danil Chalkin, was later found shot dead in his military base. A contract soldier, Alikbek Musabekov, was later arrested in this incident

AHAHAHAHAHA

Russians truly are the shittiest of shit