I guess you just gonna take it?

I guess you just gonna take it?
No revenge pranks or anything?
Forever proven to be pushovers, easily bullied away?

You do realise we took a massive prestige hit from this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do realise that both sides are being puppeted by ((them)) to create turmoil and try to inspire a civil war or complete seperation. You fucks are literally retarded. The left and the right is controlled by the same central nervous system.

I'm glad someone else recognizes the hegelian dialectic.

That video was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh, losers.

Signed:
- A marxist feminist.

>We
Come on now

No idea what you're taking about. Thanks for the link, fag.

It's not even Hegelian. It's pure "Let's you and him fight."

>(((we)))
Every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
The almighty spoon strikes

You do know that the reason we are respected is, because they fear we will strike back. The lack of responses so far will make them cocky. They mess with us and see they can get away with this, every other idiot will mess with us.

"these are good memes, guys"

Fuck off, he's a literal cringelord spergfag, I would've choked him out cold.

Protestfags are not Sup Forums.

>Supporting autistic meme lords
Sup Forums is not alt-right. Like they told that faggot in the video, "this isn't comic con."

Those were both conservatives. The oath keeper fags just didn't want to be associated with some redditors tier faggot spouting IRL memes.

Oath keepers are all vets, aren't they? How is he illegal then? Service guarantees citizenship.

i called ice on the illegal spic that choked that guy he can go choke his own kind in mexico

The head of the Oath Keepers quite literally said on camera that he will fight "Nazis" at a free speech event when referring a different right wing group. Who is manipulating what?

>attacks from behind like a nigger

>massive prestige hit

Because Sup Forums is represented by one guy with a pepe poster

because Sup Forums had any prestige to begin with

That's because he was. He also mocked them for saying they wanted children who "looked like them" and expressed his happiness that everyone in America would mix. And whoever was leading that group with the chokehold spic in it also went out of his way to say he wasn't racist. This is who the Oath Keepers are. They're basic conservatives at best, and they don't give a damn about white people. I'm sure some do, but the leadership doesn't.

The DailyStormer is already dealing with them, many Oathkeepers aren't cucks and are defecting.

Oath Keepers are just grown air-softers. Just as cringey, but with real guns.

How bad are 3%ers - worse or better than full on oath keepers? As much time as I spend on Sup Forums I never really see much about either group aside during rallies and since this shit happened.

He's right. Those were good memes.

What militia isn't a honeypot of retard controlled boomers?

>OK exposed as niggerized Boomer hypocrites
>Brave white memelord is the innocent victim
>Somehow this hurts us
How angry are you going to be when this D&C attempt only makes us stronger?

What?
Are you talking about the weakling who was having an autistic fit with his KEK PEPE XD memes and got beat down?

Literally any self-respecting user of this board would have burnt his epic memes and sent him home