Poland engages in propaganda warfare with EU

youtu.be/v5A1BCozAqs

The absolute state of Polish government-owned, government-funded and government-controlled media.

Report made as a knee-jerk reaction to the EU decision to prosecute Poland and other countries for refusing to accept Refugee/Migrant quota.
We're in for a tough ride lads, there's no stepping down from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was transmitted on the 1st channel of Polish national broadcasting corporation, during the "Wiadomości" (News), main news program broadcasted at 19:30 local time since 1989.

>this is actual state media
what the fuck

The current government in power came under heavy fire from (((foreign media))) for it's hostile takeover over the national broadcasting networks like TVP.
Within few weeks they fired everyone in charge of it and replaced them with their own people.

And this is the result kek.
Since then some reports really sound like something you'd expect out of Best Korea, not an EU state lol.

Meh. Seems much better than our state media. It feels like I'm living in a catholic caliphate. I bet the religious police is gonna hunt me down in a few years for not attending church and not voting for nationalist commies.

And this is our moderate right. Feels good, man.

God damn I love you, Poland

If you ever come into trouble I will come fight for you

I feel like we will chimp out over sports soon, this summer is gonna be fun. It will start with Mamić, Janica & HNS but if succesful I could see future chimpouts... we just need a practice run that will let people know that change is possible

Exaggerated. Of course public tv is biased, but so it was during previous, liberal government. At least now we can talk about some kind of diversity in media, since tvn and polsat are providing leftist shilling as a counter balance.

Don't worry
It also here feels like we are living in catholic caliphate
The only solution they propose to this crisis is to get back to Christian values, not cut benefits and close borders

t. godless commies
you need to go back

>It feels like I'm living in a catholic caliphate

wtf i love Croatia now

thanks for the warm welcome btw, feels just like home

you just know

>mfw she photographed her filled ballot in the last election and put it on twitter
I wish Suleiman had another year or two.

beats living in an actual caliphate though.

STINKY SLAVSHITS
YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS!

>Polska is against the EU
Considering that Poland is not yet lost you've still got time to figure out if you want to fight the EU or not.

You can go back to speaking Russian if you really want to, we are not stopping you.

Are the flags gone?

why would you LARP as the Medium Devil ?

when will you understand that you will going back to Ukraine tier without the west backing you?

>why would you LARP as the Medium Devil ?
Implying Sup Forums hasn't always been hard proEU after realizing how much butthurt being proEU causes faggots to feel.

>as the Medium Devil
Also nice ISIS rhetoric are you from Afghanistan?

>liberal left anti-national pro-EU regime runs the media
>this is democracy
>tables turn
>"fascism"
Yeah, nah. We have progressive Europhiles here, and before that we had Social democrats (anti-social Stalinists). You're not fooling anyone.

nope. but I find it funny that Israel is little devil and the USA is great devil

Fuck the EU, Poland stronk

>nope. but I find it funny that Israel is little devil and the USA is great devil
The EU is a godless place, neither the heavens nor hell reigns here, we are a people of science and enlightenment.

Sure Israel and the US explain themselves via religion.

But there is no God in Europe, the EU exists to protect and empower the European people not worship some false Idol.

Europeans>God, Americans+Israelis

we replaced god with tolerance.

>muh russians

Good

>prosecute
>stop gibsmedat

and we replaced tolerance with God
IT JUST WORKS

We stand with you. Our national TV isn't this radical unfortunately, can't really show violence.

God bless poland, Croats and Poles will ride once again against the Ottomans

Holy fuck. My God bless all your souls, polandbro. I am SO jealous of your great country. Thank you for being such a proud and based neighbor.

Polan is basd

Bump

Hebraic screeching is going to be extraordinary.

Fucking based. It's just a shame that most of the hatred on muslims isn't motivated by the facts, but rather the catholic belief of most in Poland.

>We're in for a tough ride lads, there's no stepping down from this.
Fuck I'm starting to feel the pressure

That's a bad thing?

whatever sanctions those eu cucks throw at you, stay strong and and preserve your heritage and culture. getting migrants is worse than whatever sanctions merkel puts on you. they will destroy your country. it is an invasion. drop from the eu if you have to.

WW3 soon brothers

Poland is immune to jewish tricks and commie sickness
these are our racial passive skills
When Trump will visit Poland in a month, he will gain one of those
choose carefully burgers

>getting migrants is worse than whatever sanctions merkel puts on you
we already know that

Is this Polish 4-D chess?

I love watching both sides spin, igonre events to their own narrative

West can't stop backing us without losing out on cheap labor.
You won't cut the nose to spite the face.

Being a cuck to the church and the jews is pretty shit, yeah.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

>Being a cuck to the church and the jews is pretty shit
Not realizing that Jews hate Christianity for a reaason.
youtube.com/watch?v=IX9Tk2TMA6Q

Are you complaining?
I wish our TV was like yours, sadly they are funded by commies and leftists.

Wait a sec... How can DEUS VULT TV not be based???

Wtf is this guy talking about? "Hates every muslim" - bullshit
Polish - Ukrainian war ( we hate ukrainians coz of the fight between commies and ukrainian nationalist ) - another fucking bullshit. This guy is fucking human trash.

That snowman have seen some shit

Better, than nothing.

>France hung because niggers
>Hungary hung because HUNG ARYANS

I do not see a problem, though papism is certainly not a favorite of mine, but given the choice between them and the "M&M's" of Marxists and Moslems, I believe I would volunteer for priesthood

Deus Vult

>all the fucking shills in this thread

The news channel showed what Muslims are actually like. Western European media lies and depicts them as children.

Who is really being controlled by Jewish fake news? Oh that's right it's western Europe. If you think that Catholicism is constraining, wait until you get Shariah police.

>not realising christian religion is designed in such a way so the christians would be all around slaves for the jews.

Not contesting it, surely it is.

Stay strong.

>Polish - Ukrainian war ( we hate ukrainians coz of the fight between commies and ukrainian nationalist ) - another fucking bullshit. This guy is fucking human trash.

He spent fucking YEARS in Poland and doesn't get that when someone kills a commie we're just like "Oh, hey, thanks bro"?

There's literally no one universally hated and despised more than commies in Poland, wtf.

Poland immune to jewish tricks?

>new government promises to expand welfare state to unheard of levels
>it works, people's votes are bought in exchange for gibsmedats
>within a year, Poland skyrockets from having perhaps the lowest debt in all of the EU to just about on par with the common denominator
>impoverished Polish economy has rating downgraded as a result of gibsmedat vote buying
>government cuts defence spending
>government owned industry like KGHM is destroyed
>new arbitrary taxes, business regulations and red tape, increased penalties for "tax evasion", definition of tax evasion is expanded and ambiguated
>buying and selling farmland is now illegal unless you live there (sic)
>new death tax is on the way
>country still hemmorhaging money
>debt is growing
>interest rate grows as economy is downgraded
>debt is growing even more

Who do you think is lending us the money? Does having an unplayable debt make us immune to so called jewish tricks?

he thinks commies are good people, they just fuck upt sometimes. it wasn't real communism

It's perfect anti-dote to Muslim cuckery.

> tfw skipping all opinions and post by flags that represent no actual country
Feels good, man

>>not realising christian religion is designed in such a way so the christians would be all around slaves for the jews.
Not realising that Christianity is anti-Jewish.

Give 'em hell polanbro.

>actual country
Said Estonia...

What is happening with flags on Sup Forums ?

Leaf flags are replaced with funny ones.

You may always trade them with ours, see how you like our state media

This is like seeing a kid with a new IPhone complaining it's not the right colour. Ffs Polak, learn to appreciate what you have

Religious war now

DEUS VULT

I watch it on a daily basis, best news program in Poland.
10/10 would recommend

How do I get jewish gf in Poland?

>source your ass
kek cry harder libtard

too bad we are prone to catching wars

pls invade us based Israel

Bravo! That is using common sense. Leave the EU Poland but DO NOT TAKE THESE FUCKING SANDNIGGERS IN!!

Fuck them, stay away from letting the invaders into your society, they will cripple you, they will destroy you from within.

Read your history and do not be PC, it is better to suffer in isolation than be destroyed with integration!

Fix it after the EU has fallen because if you try it before the EU will just write a law that fucks your efforts over

literally almost everything you wrote is made up bs

you all need to end your lives you worthless fucks, go clean toilets in britain for muzzies, they'll eventually end it for you sooner

Keep up the good work Poland,
Build a time machine

>pls invade us
>based Israel
not sure if Sweden or Leaf...

That's exactly how you get the full picture. Watch lies in national tv, watch lies in private tv, see what they both ignored and that's the real news.

He's clearly a faggot

You're naive.
Their cheap labor is called Ahmed and Abdul now

You would be wrong about hat, Pols are also cheap labor and better behavior than cameljockey

you go clean it
I prefer being poor in Poland than dead in britain

> Poles in ghettos around Paris
> Poles blowing up things
> Poles shooting people

the only thing Poles blow is your dick and you know it

Based polacks

Poland better start behave if she skill wants our backing.

Stuff ur backing. Poland will not get cucked. You hear me?

Stay strong Poland. God bless

It's all true what they are saying. Immigrants are so shitty that you only need to say the truth make them look bad.