Fascist major elected in italian town

The new major of Sermine e Felonica, near Mantova, is Fiamma Negrini, 20, elected with 10,41% of votes (334 votes). She has been elected with a neofascist group, "Lista dei Fasci italiani del Lavoro". The left is going crazy over this thing
liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/12411649/fiamma-negrini-lista-neofascista-provincia-mantova-proteste-laura-boldrini.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stopdrinkingalcohol.com/beer-hops-estrogen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>drinks beer

Dropped

Rome II When ?

>he doesnt drink beer

Wait she only got 11% of the vote but still won?

I want to fuck her fascist pussy
should I get a trans-Siberian ticket to Mantova Sup Forums?

> shitalians elected a 20 year old mayor
joke country, joke politicians

I do but women shouldn't, especially not Italian qts

>Austrosmokes elected a fat Communist Jew and when it was proven he won by electoral fraud they had the election again but voted for him more the second time

> for a position that literally has no power and can only embarrass the left even further
yeah, that was a big defeat for sure L M A O
oh wait, who do we have here, a fucking britpaki with A MUSLIM FUCKING MAYOR IN HIS CAPITAL

ahahahahaahahaha, kys m'virgin

>elected with 10,41% of votes
what the fug

> t.abdella

She's not the new mayor, she's just in the Consiglio Comunale, the City Counsel.

In italy the town elections are a fucking circus. There is no virtual limit to the candidates

Is beer haram, Abdul?

AHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHA

>elected with 10,41% of votes (334 votes)
Oh fuck that's funny.

>alkohol is haram
>see flag

LOL
vote for the hot chick!
good idea!

>334 "votes"
I wonder what is her millage in the town

How's the butthurt going? Local news?

>300 votes
It's 300guys she gave bj's to, this is italy they love that type of shit over there

This
>รจ stata eletta in Consiglio comunale la candidata sindaco
She has been elcted in the city council

>yeah, that was a big defeat for sure L M A O

Austrobasements had two rigged elections and celebrated in the streets when they killed Jorg Haider on his way back from a gay bar because he said mean things about Muslims. You also welcomed EU sanctions on your own country in 1999 when someone you didn't like had a chance of winning.

>two rigged elections, an assassination, political sanctions and multiple covered up terrorist attacks in the last 18 years

At least you aren't as bad as Switzerland.

She's not the new major, she's just in the city council

>Fiamma Negrini
I wonder what gave her ancestors that surname.

> haider
lmao
you got any other joke politicians to name, or can we admit that you live in a shithole whilst austria is basically a paradise?
like, open a fucking history book and check for "how bad" it has to get, for us to even start giving a fuck, and so far your inbred shitskin friends with their inbred cousin marriages, look like a joke

A true patriot

yeah yeah we know
it's another one of those italian women who tries to get guys to vote with a blowjob
classic tuesday in italy

tfw no fascist italian gf

do you have her number?

Get her on Sup Forums.

And how does it work in Austr*a? They give hardcore pegging session in exchange?

>literally had two rigged elections and killed some guy

You also have a higher Muslim population than the UK

>whilst austria is basically a paradise?
Wien is a more leftist and way more boring version of Budapest though. Rural Austria is comfy.

THIS.
She's not the new major, she's just another blowjobber.

Unrelated question for the asshurt ausbro
Why the fuck is Graz full of liberal art hippies and shitskins? Thank God I had my doggo to keep them at bay.

In Austria they vote for the other guy then someone decides the fat Jew wins, so they get him as President instead. Then they find out they were cheated, so have the election again and vote for the Jew more this time.

She's so fucking hot. Goddamnit, would totally not vote for her, but I'd smash that goddamn pussy for at least 20 minutes before I get back to vidya.

Triggered Mohammed detected.

we can buy your country out with a risible fraction of our joke GDP ^__^

>Italian politics

CUTIE
U
T
I
E

how 2get italian pucci

What a cutie and so young!

Well in austria, nobody really gives a fuck about the town counselor, because life's good and we're not retarded jobless manlets. Also why do I need to go for some town counselor, you think I don't have better shit to do with my life? I like my city.

> shitaly
> we can buy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

post your bank statement RIGHT NOW, shitlet, I'm willing to refrain from bleaching easy shitalian whores for a whole 3 months, if it turns out you have more than 50euro on there.

Mohammed can quietly fuck himself with a rancid pig. I'm fiercly anti-islamic but she's no major, this is a fact.

> that disgusting characteristical shitalian flab under the eyes
puked in my mouth a bit

So how are italian women personalitywise? They look pretty hot, but are they wife material?

ftfy

Just so you know, if you live in europe and you unironically ask "how are italian women", you out yourself as an inept turbovirgin.

>elects a woman
>claims to be redpilled
lmao

thats not nice.

She is a female.
Beer is full of estrogen, it means she is a feminine girl not a slut

Usually not. And in 10-20 years she will turn into a fat mamma who will get into a shooting/gesturing contest with other mammas on the street while hanging her underwear in the windows. And we are talking about civilzed North Italians here who solve their family feuds without sawed off shotguns.

As I said, she's craving for BJs.

shes white not italian

Opposite, beer has estrogen.
Drinking beer is the polar opposite of manliness.

they're not brits and americans, when they drink beer they do silly shit like pair it with fancy food

>beer

Enjoy your estrogen, cuck.

name a single field your rural countryside is relevant for. Excluding strudel and sacher torte pls

Women drinking beer is up there with women in the Army, women doing manual jobs and women sport. It's feminist fantasy and if encountered in reality should be mocked.

>dat insignia
BASED. Fascism wasn't outlawed in Italy after the war?

Are you kidding me, midget? You're now going to claim the achievements of people better than you? How about we talk how SHITALY was a borderline useless ally in one of the key wars the last century?

You're not white, never have been, Luigi. I spit in your shithole's direction.

Italians drinks beer instead of water, just to refresh themselves.
The average Italian wine is 13.5 alchool degrees, the average beer is 4. This is nothing for them.

Either way, she worked hard and earned her position.

You need to smash it for longer senpai

They have the best garden gnomes in the world.

Get a load of this pajeetstralian virgin. You ever hold a gf for longer than 2 days?

>rome was a multiethnic empire at it's hight
>people in italy today wants to be fascist
Does this seem retarded to anyone else?

Nope. As a neighbour of shitaly, I'm convinced these "people" are fucked in the head.

>Made a mistake.
>Try to avoid it.
It's just evolution.

>13 post by this id
what did he mean by this?
still butt-hurt?

should have nuked shitaly instead of japan

name a single field, just one! talking about last war i respectfully remember you that we lost as a country, you lost as an annected territory under another flag. But let's try to stay on topic: one little single relevat field your country is relevant for

don't confuse her choice of beverage with typical female degeneracy

It is about the same everywhere
pic related, one of the presidential candidates in the UK

Hawaiian pizza is Canadian, faggot

Quit appropriating our culture

>14 posts by this ID
Gee, it's almost as if you're really nervous about something Schlomo Schwarzenberg

>after all this years austria suffers becuse he was defeated by Italy, by his sad reasoning it means he also inferior to the weakest country in the world wars making Austria the home of the eternal loser

You should post the 20sqm piss-stained cuckshed you live in and we'll see between the both of us - who is the worthless, jobless midget trying to brag about "achievements" and who is just the top apex WHITE male
> n-name a single field!
Why is it that this type of shit is 99% of the time always uttered by the most pathetic person imaginable? I can promise you that my life is 50 times better than yours, you're shitalian joke ;)

>he never double fisted

Seriously hang yourself

I'm laughing so hard about your insecurity

lol he mad

same here, we have a communist town mayor. commies moved their residency to the town for elections and got him elected.

I live here, what about you? Anyway, it sounds like you are in trouble naming that single little relevant field of yours...

stopdrinkingalcohol.com/beer-hops-estrogen/
Men drinking beer is the same as drinking hormone replacement pills

real men drink gasoline

> I-I'm totally la-la-laughing you guys! *sobs*
> i-i-i-i-i-nseccccurity!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but who is the midget hiding his pathetic life behind "achievements" he had nothing to do with?
What I'm talking about is the easiest comparison of all time, that 2 people could have. What life did you build in shitaly, and what life I built in Based Austria.
You and I both know your "life" is a joke though, hence the ease with which I can walk into this thread and calmly dump load after load of shit on your (and your hobbit compadre's) faces, whilst all you're able to muster is
> austria dindu nuffin!
Pathetic display

This is so ridiculous.

Is that map correct? it seem a little strange that Austria is bellow 0.001 and Croatia is above 0.1.

is there anything that isn't tainted with estrogen ?

STFU MEWHAMAD
stupid bongs are so radical these days am i rite you guise

srsly? You are pratically useless since 1900 and still talking about Italy?
Triple Alliance was a defensive pact so fuck you we were not going to fight side to side with crucchi merdosi, you started the war, you take it in the ass. In WWII, maybe you don't know, there was a civil war in Italy between partisans and nazifascists. Left-oriented and allies won so Italy got out of the war, not betraying nobody. You just talk about nothing, you ignorant crucco pig.

good lord, you fucked up
milan is a SHIThole
thanks for proving my point though, and yeah I've been there so good luck spinning stories about it

He be indeed mad

>(((refined beverage)))
KEK, I only drink pure oil straight from the ground