How do i get a job?

How do I get jewish gf?

this too

have lots of money. You will automatically become a pussy magnet

ask your friends/family if they know of any jobs.

Move to israel, there are plenty jewish woman over there
you just have to deal with mudslimes as a white men duty

Leave Spain and pray for an economic crisis that will write off the debt of your cuntry

Nepotism. Your network is of a way higher importance than your degree.

Make connections fag
>AKA Join a political party

where? my english is really shit and i dont want to learn another language

Apply for one, ask family/friends if they know anybody who's hiring.

>learn german
>infinite work in call centers
it's a shit job, but it pays decently for just sitting on your ass talking on the phone all day.

>good old times

>learn german
no

with 20% of unemployment low tier jobs are very demanded you need high qualifications to get shit tier jobs

Not as bad as you think it is. You can read and post in English so that is better than any average Manuel, I've been to plenty of coffee shops were the servers had terrible english however you don't need to be fluent to get a job here in the UK (sadly).

be proud of being NEET
wage cuck life isn't life

Then grow a beard and move to Germany pretending you are refugee

>Germany
i lived there when i was a kid and it was terrible

>won't apply effort and sacrifice time towards learning a new skill
>wonders why he's still unemployed and living with his parents

faggot

/thread

Tourism is Spain's most valuable asset right? So try there. I'm sure there's plenty of work in the tourism business and you don't necessarily have to be a waiter or something...

Or join the army. Security is a big issue all over western Europe nowadays

Tourism and terrorism. Those are probably your best bets

How so? It's heaven in comparison to Spain.

not really
Spain was comfy af before Osterweiterung killed their economy

what about Ireland?

Temporary, shit pay, long shifts and low-skilled, so excessive in demand proportionally

Tourism-related jobs are a trap here

Why get a job when you can collect canadian neetbux from """injuring""" yourself while you are a temporary foreign worker

Provide something of value
/thread

Aplica para masturbador de toros estoy seguro que EspaƱa hay trabajos para eso y por toro no me refiero al ganado.

By which metric? Germans are stuck up faggots and have horrible free speech laws. Alcohol is cheaper here. Women are prettier here. No is autistic here. We don't have much migration and refugees compared to Germany. Unemployment rates blow but if you aren't an idiot and are willing to dedicate time to learning something useful then Spain is beyond perfect compared to Refugeemany.

this.

user, how do I find a job in UK?

My english is decent but the only studies I have is a 95% completed degree in computer science.

Halp.

Spain is comfy and beautiful, but job-wise, it's always been shit. Their unemployment hovered around 20% in the 80s already, and they're unable to reform anything.

Stay mad cucktalan

It's impossible. Spain is a retarded shithole where it's impossible to even keep someone on the phone to ask about a job

Your freemarket shit doesn't work here in Europe, even less in Mediterranean regions.

Working hard here is a chained ball on your ankle. You'll get unpaid extra work, get exploited by your lazy superiors and collegues and if you do succeed, taxed to ruin

>Spain is comfy and beautiful
dont come here,
> Their unemployment hovered around 20% in the 80s already
yes when we joined in Europe Union

The Commies are taken power !!

>Unemployment rates blow but if you aren't an idiot

Apparently, half of the Spanish youth are idiots, since they're unemployed or in temp work shit.

Because life is easier here than in northern regions and we have along forged tradition of slacking of and leeching off the state.

Spain got a lot of monarchy buildings, so i guess you options are tourism or restoration. Of course tourism was bought up by British, so your option is restoring buildings for British tourist industry.

> in Spain
You don't

Job-wise it did ok before the UK pressured everyone else into accepting third world countries from Central Europe into the EU. And later chimped out and left complaining about too many of them migrating.

Spaniards used to do Western European jobs for 2/3 Western salary. Now Poles do these jobs for 1/5 Western salary