The documentary German main stream media won't show

Today, newspaper Bild shows 24 hours online - the documentary of anti-Semitism, which is being financed by the French-German TV channel Arte in 2015, which the mainstream stations now do not want to broadcast because it would be "non-balanced" And 'a provocation'. While in the local media, "the documentary gained strength through intensive research and changing perspectives." This applies especially to scenes from the right and left-hand corner, in Germany and France, interviews with evangelical peace activists, images of European politics, rock concerts and rap videos.

"The TV documentary shows the unbridled Jewish hatred in Europe, for which there are only two words: disgusting and shameful. For weeks, the documentary has been discussed and discussed in the highest political spheres. Without the citizens being allowed to see him. Without them they can make their judgment themselves. The presumption is that this documentary is not shown because the anti-Semitic worldview that lives in large parts of society is politically unacceptable. "

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/inland/bild/zeigt-die-doku-die-arte-nicht-zeigen-will-52155394.bild.html?wtmc=twttr.shr
berliner-zeitung.de/politik/meinung/goetz-aly-arte-verhindert-doku-zu-antisemitismus-26824492
bild.de/video/clip/auserwaehlt-und-ausgegrenzt/auserwaehlt-und-ausgegrenzt-52160264
youtube.com/watch?v=3bHT_gcqj64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Historical responsibility

"That's staggering. Germany is certainly not the country that has to hide, hide and cover anti-Semitic prejudices. Our historical responsibility obliges us to confront people with the uncomfortable truth that is set in this documentary. Everyone must know what we are dealing with. Therefore, Bild shows online for 24 hours, editorially embedded, the images that can not be shown on television. The fight against anti-Semitism is of great public interest in Germany. "

I want to suck the life out of those tits

The video:
bild.de/politik/inland/bild/zeigt-die-doku-die-arte-nicht-zeigen-will-52155394.bild.html?wtmc=twttr.shr

MSM: berliner-zeitung.de/politik/meinung/goetz-aly-arte-verhindert-doku-zu-antisemitismus-26824492

And another article about the documentary:
berliner-zeitung.de/politik/meinung/goetz-aly-arte-verhindert-doku-zu-antisemitismus-26824492

go to the degenerate part of Sup Forums troll

I love jews

she looks like she could balloon up to 300 lbs after 1 week of not dieting

Rough translation = so much kike hatred out there in Europe that kike governments of Europe don't want anyone to see it in case it motivates other kike haters to speak out
?

Unless her tits started collapsing it wouldn't be that bad.

i dont speak this language

are you gonna post something i can watch or just be a fucking faggot

OYYYY VEEEEYYYYY MUH ANTISEMITISM

Most people do not care about jews which is why 80% of the anti jewish hate crimes end up being false flags or graffiti done by edgy kids.

OYY VEEEY A 14 YEAR OLD GOY DREW SPASTIKA ON MUH MEMORIAL ITS ANUUUDAH SHOAH

They are being scared hitler was right all along.

>Historical responsibility

Jews have a historical responsibility to battle commuinism in that case. After all it is the golem that they have created.

How about the jews ever take the blame for their shitty ideologies that cost us dozens of million lives?

ask yourself why you only understand english and are to uneducated to understand another one.

sick comeback you fucking spastic

A typical jew uses insults instead of arguments

It's counter-semitism. Maybe I don't want to live in a world of Jews and Arabs?

It are the muslims that despise the kikes, whites are to brainwashed. But the puppets and the kikes don't want to be hoenst about this (as whites might wake up and use this to stop the planned replacement), so they are simply going to act as if it are whites hating the kikes again. Thus a propblem that can only be solved by importing more muslims and niggers.

Welcome to modern europe: where the frog is already boiled

> Thus a propblem that can only be solved by importing more muslims and niggers.

So jews are also ignoring the problem? The solution is to slowly kill themselves?

I don't get it.

The jews use the 'whites' to get rid of their 'problem' the mudslimes and vice versa. They do not care who goes first. The end game is getting rid of both.

HOWTO DOWNLOAD:

youtube-dl bild.de/video/clip/auserwaehlt-und-ausgegrenzt/auserwaehlt-und-ausgegrenzt-52160264

Note: the video is free for personal, journalistic or educational use, public performance and charge-free distribution, as this is a production of the ÖRR (Öffentlich-rechticher Rundfunk, publicly sponsored broadcasting in Germany)

You, among so many others, give me hope. Keep fighting the good fight

I don't want to give that site any clicks.

You think the Rothschilds are worrying about street crime? Please.

Maybe the end goal is to drive Jews to Israel.

Did you ever think of that?

They aren't doing this for shits and giggles.

Just download the video using youtube-dl :

its not even whites lmao

its fucking shitskins they brought in

they will use muslim antisemitism to clamp down even more on whitey

"OY VEY LOOK AT THESE GERMANS SO ANTISEMITIC AGAIN"

tell me more about this golem theory

Blacks and Muslims are the Golem used by Jews to destroy Western Nations.

Am I close?

I mean look at this picture. That looks pretty Negro to me.

sauce?

No translation, no view

>Evidence of widespread anti-semitism throughout the EU
>(((they))) are reluctant to shove it down our throats
That's not how it works, user.

Oy vey! The goys are angry!

>Antisemitism in Germany is becoming a problem again
>Muzzies, muzzies everywhere
Who knew?

And who want more and more mudslimes...

'The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascist'

Pls no bully

It is when it's poor refugees of peace doing the hating

If the jews had been exterminated there wouldn't be anti semitism anymore

Checkmate jews.

Saved x100

I'm glad this thing isn't being shown. It's muzzies burning their synagogues and they pretend like "It's all whities fault that they are against the international finance and globalism, oy vey that's so anti semitic"

whats the music at minute 7?

Same with racism in the US. Every white on black crime is headline news, even fake ones like waitresses producing reciepts with some slur written on it. And half the time that 'white' is actually arab or hispanic.

The face of the juden

only in reality it is Iran that's been taking control of these lands. Of course the expulsion of Sunnis away from these lands serves their purposes well...

youtube.com/watch?v=3bHT_gcqj64

Does it have english subs?

poast more jewfu pls

I fucking love (((Kat Dennings)))

>Jewish hatred in Europe, for which there are only two words: disgusting and shameful

so "unjustiefied", "baseless", "irrational" etc do not apply? cool.

looks disgusting as fuck

Why couldn't you love them in 1940?

you must be fucking blind

Lots of plastic surgery.

I want to shoah her cervix

Anyone with the Nazi flag icon is already blinded with hatred

((Dennings)) > Hendricks

Fun Fact: Hendricks is actually blonde

>tfw Dennings nudes will probably never leak again

>Anyone with the Nazi flag icon is already blinded with hatred
Oh noes! Not "HATRED"! Anything but that.

KYS, faggot.

hnnnnnng

>posts images of hollywood jewesses that have had tons of plastic surgery to excavate the jew out of their faces
> OMG my jewfu

jewfu

kys

Nothing better than a Jewish big titted woman.

The greatest story never told was pretty good.

her face is ugly as fuck, typical Jewish face.

0/10 would bang only with a Luger right into her disgusting Rat Face.

Who is this semen demon?

>implying the Third Reich's rabid xenophobia wasn't a contributing factor in it's inability to build lasting alliances, which ultimately led to the Axis' fragmentation and collapse.

They were welcomed into the Soviet Union as liberators and within two years had virtually the entire country up in arms against them.

Kat Dennings

I wish she was sluttier tho

>even ARTE won't show it because it's non-balanced
>cue in (((BILD))) to the rescue
This tells me everything. There's not way in hell i'm going to watch this.

"you want me to stick it where?"

Like this?

BRRRRRRAAAAAPPP

She is perfect.

me too brother

doubles of veracity

>German mainstream media won't show
>BILD
>Europes biggest mainstream tabloid.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

another!

all of these anti-semites should be expelled from europe immediately.

last one for me

>mfw leaving the thread and I never even read OP

to be fair he speaks vietnamese and english so he already understands more than enough and dutch is just some rando language.
We should all be learning arabic as 2nd/3rd language desu

Pepperoni nipples are gross. She looks worse than Steph Semple.
>also I'm a pirate yarg!