Why is Scandinavia so cucked? What is the root of their modern insanity?

Why is Scandinavia so cucked? What is the root of their modern insanity?

Why is America so cucked? What is the root of their modern day insanity?

This isn't practical, the hotdog will simply fall off in your hands.

/o/ here
everything about that pic fucking triggers me

Islamic immigrants of course.

I think it's just Sweden which is "so cucked". If the UK has stage 2 inoperable cancer then Sweden is stage 4 and choking blood.

>Forgets cucked Finns

They gave women too much power too early

Remember that Norway's child services will take the children of foreigners and give them to pedos.

How is that cucked?

Checked. Answer received.

>Assumes that having foreign children in country is okay
KEK
U
C
K

Lack of achievements syndrome

Scandinavian culture is pretty fucked up in general. Look up Law of Jante, they have a very collectivist mentality and shun people who try to be better/more successful than the rest of the community. I think this is due to the historical scarcity of resources and decent food (which also explains the aggressive robber mentality of the Germanics), which made establishing a feudal soceity with a big and conscious noble class impossible. Nations which had a historical identity of nobility are usually more individualistic, rebellious against authority and have a bigger urge to show off and look better than their neighbours.

>Finland
>Scandinavian

American education. We are like 98% white though as opposed to your 54% but sure, we are the cucks.

Deal with it Pekka, you will get lumped together with Scandinavians on Sup Forums just like we get grouped together with (West) Slavs.

ANTI WHITE SCUM

>norway
>cucked

>stab Somali rapist
>apologize
Stop being deluded, all your rich social-democratic whiteopias are doomed. Get your shit together before it's too late.

Seden has achived more the last centuri than the greeks sid in a millenia. Just have a look at the periodic table. Sure Sweden is cucked but what western country isn't cucked

>has never been to norway
>lectures norwegian about norway

I'm sitting here in the sun, enjoying a cold lemonade in 30 degree celsius weather. No muslims in sight.

They are still in your country and you still have leftists who want to let more in.

You don't know our situation.

Law of Jante at work I see. Keep sticking your head into sand then and enjoy your oil money while you are allowed to.

>Oslo

>manual cars are too difficult for the average ameridumb

actual kek

>leinesfjord
>oslo

e du frækk?

Only Sweden

Ghey

You're clueless about my country and culture.

yeah, keep telling that yourself, maybe it will make you sleep tight

I went to Oslo and sow shitloads of muslims selling drugs. You're a bunch of cucks really.

Oslo is sweden just so you know.

crikey! did they remove that "only a fool would take anything posted here as fact" you're completely delusional

>Aryans divided between 2 bullshit categories
>Literally 4 mediterranean categories

Er du også fra nordland, broder?

>Celtic
>Slavic
>Nordic
>Anglo

Not at all Mediterranean you complete retard.

Kill yourself.

Mean't to reply to you. I caught your retardation for a second.

But WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEIT

No, you're just a fucking idiot because you misunderstood my comment as well.

Anglos are Germanic so you're still wrong.

Meds are basically fucking we wuz, and all live in shitholes with debt problems now days.

Holy shit fucking kill yourself, you literally can't read.

Germanic being Aryan. I'd consider Anglos Aryan meaning that your claim that Aryans are split in to two categories is incorrect.

And meds are still we wuz, and you're a divisionist kike.

How the fuck people like you even figure out how to navigate Sup Forums is just incredible.

Ur still wrong

basically the less people have to work to sustain society the less they care about the society they live in.

People start taking everything for granted.

We desperately need mandatory labor as a pre-requisite for voting rights. Maybe 4 years of construction work or something.

That is lie propagated by stupid foreign click bait sites.

The only children that have been taken away were victims of child abuse. Good riddance.

but norway considers traditional christian upbringing to be child abuse

the moment that the women realized that they didnt need men anymore, because the State was their "man" now. women realized that they are protected by the State, physically, so they don't have a need for men, other than to have fun with, or torment.

Okay, let's hear your definition of traditional Christian upbringing.

>talking negatively about another country
>has never lived there
>is wrong

I grew up in a christian traditional fashion, so did many of my friends with the opposite of problems. I live in a rural area though.

This is not true, there are many examples of foreign children being ripped from their mothers and placed with gay homosexual pedos.