I just found my cousin's Twitter and it's full of fucking commie horse shit and virtue signaling...

I just found my cousin's Twitter and it's full of fucking commie horse shit and virtue signaling. Some of it referenced myself and his parents in an insulting way for our conservative beliefs. I'm mad as fuck and don't know what to do. Should I beat the shit out of him or tell his parents? He's 20.

bring him to the range
guns is the best gateway redpill

Wait till he gets a job

>20
literally just doing it to get laid.

Go ghost on that faggot. I killed my kikebook and haven't seen my whore mother since October when I dropped the bomb that I was voting Blumpf. Cut them from your life like a tumor.

Sit on it for now. Wait until you're at a family gathering, then just casually ask him why he's a commie in front of everyone.

>Should I beat the shit out of him

Yes, that will teatch the little prick not to talk on your back.

>having a falling out with the only mother you'll ever have
>over a meme politician who's pro-jewish-tricks

damn, i actually feel kind of sorry for you.

Give him a good slap on the ass.

You're literally behaving like leftists.
Do you really want to be like them?

>meme politician
I feel sorry for you, brainlet.

This isn't a bad idea. I'm really fucking angry about this shit. This kid has no idea of hard work and is a complete lib cuck. Larps about punching Nazis.

:'(

Beat the shit out of him now before its too late. He may end up killing someone with a bikelock over his political views because hes never been taught that there are real repercussions to talking shit

Kill him.

That is a terrible idea, if you are at a family gathering just go for a walk with him, he will take anything to get away from family as soon as possible because he´s a commie, then beat the living shit out of him.

Ignore it and accept the fact you'll be the one that has the burden of carrying untainted your family name since one of the branches of that tree has rotten and probably won't produce any descendants,know you're the one your ancestors probably would have identified with.
I'm the oldest grandchildren,my 2 closest cousins are a commie perroflauta who has yet to see the light maybe(I was a degenerate during my teens so he might change but I doubt it) and a lesbian.
So i kind of know for certain I'll be carrying my family name alone,it might be a burden but i already recruited my wife (who changed names)and hopefully my descendants.

WOAH
We have selectable flags back :O

>testing

testing wallet out 3PKSqU22oCp5P46jJXqxmsAvkzjHD52yapY

Your a fucking maricon the second you start accepting degeneracy you normalize which to degerantes doesn't make it degerante it's make it normal to them you need to stop and weed out degerancy whenever you can never accept and never accept degerantes my cousin came out as a fag and instantly dropped no longer considered family.

Wtf.

Make a bot that creates fake Twitter accounts to spam... Unleash them on your cousins account.

Kek

if he is only 20 then the redpilling hasn't happened for him yet. maybe he will do a 180 once he's 26.
if he isn't redpilled by the time he's 30 then he's a lost cause.

I much rather be an example and let him wake up by himself or fail by himself,i dont wanna create bad blood in my own family,i work with his uncle at the very same job he used to do years ago.
Also i don't blame them,they live and grew up in catalonia that's like sweden.

Testing nigger vernacular

BASED
NIGGA
DAT ASS

Muh currency

shill

your methods are weak