/bbgg/ Based Black Guy General

Post and discuss your favorite based black guys preferably wearing maga hats and supporting kekistan. racist posts will result in you getting banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

wtf is up with these flags
sage

These flags are a mistake

Welcome newfags

Nigger

This guy needs to fuck my daughter and wife in the ass and pussy ASAP. What a based black gentlemen

Shadilay my fellow Pedes!

truly the ultimate cringe. shadilay!

Le based Black Guy

FUG DRUMF XDDDD AM I RITE MY FELLOW LEFTISTS???????????

Fucking BASED

t. triggered ledditard

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

where did you get so much autism?

this is reddit as fuck

BASED BLACK CENTIPEDES FUCK DRUMPPPPPPPPFFF

What the fuck are you sucking black people dicks? Just because they use shitty memes and where a MAGA hat?
What is wrong with you tards?

WTF

Shadilays fellow pepistani ;P

BASED post

Hello le based :D. Want rode helipropeller? Remov left XD.

LOL KEKISTAN XD

Jews are awesome!

OMG POL IS SO COOL LET'S TELL ALL THE MOUTH BREATHERS FROM REDDIT ABOUT IT SO THEY CAN COME AND BE FAGGOTS

this nigger is based. crushes the liberal left without mercy, knows no compromise with the enemies of the state

Remember not all blacks are niggers

Shadilay!

PEDES ASSEMBLE

FUCKING BASED

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

This is the right flag for Kekistan right?

because democraps are the real racists!

would any fellow pedes let this based black men fuck their daughter?

Based nigger is best nigger

NOW THATS FUCKING BASED

>libtard is triggered

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK AND GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
AWOO #freekekistan

I let my wife fuck a black man, but I'm not a Cuck since he supports trump and he's based!!!

As long as he came here LEGALLY, hell yeah!
My daughter would love it, she's a card-carrying Republican so you know she's not a REAL racist.

The original

Maybe we should change it to pride flag to trigger the REAL homophobes amirige fellow MAGApedes

FUCK DRUMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

I'm going to let all my children mix with Based black and Latino guys. White nationalism is something democrats would support.

BASED

drumpf nuclear codes sleepy

I bet he's a proud trump supporter, all Based blacks should fuck white women. I love being a civic Nationalist and The Hart-Celler act rocks. We'll get all the Based minorities.

/bbgg/ and /ptg/
Gee bill why do you get 2 reddit containment threads

CTR SHARIABLUE DEMOCRAT CIA REEEEEE GIVE ME THE QUICK RUNDOWN REEEEEE!!!!

>racist posts will result in you getting banned
nigga stole my bike

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS THAT PICTURE IS BASED

My Black post man leans over the counter and says.. They don't have jack shit on that man.. i am wearing my trump t shirt. He's a cool dude. For a black guy at least.

HOLY SHIT, FUCKINN BASED.
Look at them, making beautiful based americans

We just need more love in America, ya know what I mean bro

IF THIS GUY DOESNT FUCK MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER THIS INSTANT IM GOING TO LITERALLY EXPLODD

There is no such thing as a "based blackman" they are all filthy beasts and they need to be sent back to africa.

this is a The_donald thread

>SEEE SEE WE LIKE BLACKS TOO LOOK AT OUR BASED PEDE LOLOLOL UPVOTE THIS SO LIBERALS APPROVE US

cringe as fuck, keep it on plebbit

FUCK DRUMPF

HILLARY SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all one Based race, and we will create one single based race and support immigrants as long as they do it legally!! All the Based black men and Hispanics should fuck white girls and all the Based Asians should fuck white guys. There's no such thing as racial purity.

trump is based. wall just got 10 feet higher. stay triggered libtard
downvoted

How much should I pay my local based black man in exchange for taking my daughter's virginity?

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT
>GETOUT
GETOUT

I am officially declaring this as a nigger hate thread

Hey fellow pedes. Not sure if I should prep the bull or not tonight for my wife.

BASED JEW

KYS spencerfag kike

Niggers like you should be put down

>Le based Black Guy

He's fucking Hard Core, based AF

FUCKIN BASED

He's kinda racist, he doesn't want a single based race like us pedes do! He wants racist democrat homogeny

Hey fellow pedes

Sup Pede, man those democrats sure are racist. They aren't Based like us

nigger lover

Based Black Man, true pagan warrior and burner of (((churches))))

Baced

iv been searching the full video for 2 month now. no luck

>Brazil
You poor bastard

Perhaps the greatest shill operation to date on Sup Forums. Give us your worst. We wont go down.

WHERE DA SHIKSAS AT?

so true fellow based pede. real Sup Forumsacks love our based black men. downvote this divide and conquer CTR shill thread! shadilay!

just went on T_D to see if they had some new based black men picks i could use and saw pic related. are they slowly becoming red pilled after shitting up Sup Forums for so long???

Fucking based
I bet she loves being BASED over and over again by the BBC, fuck racis....FUCK HILLARY

Hi fellow pedes! I'm sick of how us gays are just treated as votes for the Democrats. GOD EMPEROR TRUMP is the one who REALLY cares about us!

So glad to see many BASED fellow black kekistanis escaping from demoRAT plantation. Trump is the president of ALL americans.

Somebody get this patriot a coat

ayo why you posting with that racist frog nazi flag?
are you racist nigga?
ayo where the fuck you stay at homeboy imma come beat yo ass
punk bitch imma fucc yo mama too

dumb fuck probably survived that, destroyd his jawbut the bullet didn't go nowere near the brain

Bump

Thanks mods

HOLY FRICK. NOW THAT IS BASED, KIND SIR! HOW DA FR*CK DO I UBPOAT THIS FOR KARMA BACON NARWAHL FOR THE WIN GOLD?

Reminder that R_T D faggots are controlled opposition

[deleted]

This. White bois need to know their place: being cucked by a black MAN

SO FUCKING BASED XDXDXDXDD

Why does moustache makes blacks look more respectable but whites like pedos?