Becoming Christian

How do I become a Christian, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first remove that swastika on your flag

Attend divine liturgy

but christianity was huge core of the vintage nazi'sm

islam is the way

Why? Hitler was anti-atheist Christian.

"Those, therefore, who desert the preaching of the Church, call in question the knowledge of the holy Priests, not taking into consideration of how much greater consequence is a religious man, even in a private station, than a blasphemous and impudent sophist. Now, such are all the heretics, and those who imagine that they have hit upon something more beyond the truth, so that by following those things already mentioned, proceeding on their way variously, inharmoniously, and foolishly, not keeping always to the same opinions with regard to the same things, as blind men are led by the blind, they shall deservedly fall into the ditch of ignorance lying in their path, ever seeking and never finding out the truth. It behoves us, therefore, to avoid their doctrines, and to take careful heed lest we suffer any injury from them; but to flee to the Church, and be brought up in her bosom, and be nourished with the Lord’s Scriptures. For the Church has been planted as a garden in this world; therefore says the Spirit of God, 'Thou mayest freely eat from every tree of the garden' that is, Eat ye from every Scripture of the Lord; but ye shall not eat with an uplifted mind, nor touch any heretical discord." - AH, 5, 20, 2

WHY THERE IS MUSLIM FLAG AND NO CHRISTIAN?!

make this the only flag

There is though

>anime
>”How do I become a Christian?"

Pick one, heathen scum.

oh nice to know, but i dont see it on flag list.

Read that one book they wrote about Muhammad. Go to the mosque every day. Kill infidels along with yourself.
>thanks you

>THERE IS MUSLIM FLAG AND NO CHRIST
The same reason there's no Democrat flag.. because it wouldn't play well
(and because the current Democrat symbol looks like a toilet; i.e. what that party has become.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mit_brennender_Sorge

Stop being a Nazi

>hitler
>christian
>confiscated the property of the catholic church and the protestant churches that didn't go along with nazism
>shut down their social organizations
>threw clergy into camps

Yeah no

>How do I become a Christian
Wait until you have serious brain trauma. Anytime your IQ falls more than 30 points, you quickly become religious.

Stop banning anime

about right... Keep voting Democrat in the USA, and keeping voting Liberal in the UK.

Gibs me dat

By believing that Yeshu ben Miriam is the begotten son of an extra terrestrial lifeform who will redeem your life in this dimension for the eternal life in next dimension

By believing in the Trinity, and that Jesus was the Incarnation of God, who died for mens' sins, and was resurrected. Also become Catholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

here you go