Mosleyite

With all these degenerate flags, nobody thought to include a British Union of Fascist flags?

What on earth were you thinking Mods?
Heil Mosley. He really was /ourguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats this flag

Was he really hardcore germanophobic or is that just part of the muh anglo meme?
I've read his wiki article and his politics and aesthetics seem good to me.

No. I'm amazed at the amount of lies surrounding this guy and fascists.

It's a meme. I think he was a friend of Hitler and he got imprisoned over the course of the war for his views against it.

I don't think he was "germanophobic", he was just a "Britain first" guy, which I respect, but I have seen him do the Roman salute so I don't know, maybe someone else can enlighten me.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k

>My friends, nothing has ever been done yet in this world except by the collective action of individuals coming together in faith and belief, in will and resolution, and then making their collective action building parties and popular movements to do it.

He was literally arrested for wanting peace in WW2. Had quite a crowd behind him, and he was even pushing for a referendum (he was always a democrat) on Britain's inclusion in the war.

He despised Communism and Globalism as well, though he did dream of a time when Europeans would be as one on the world stage he would have hated the EU.

He just supported Britain. He wasn't a 'germanophobe' in any sense of the word.

He viewed that salute as a "European salute", citing its long history in Europe and the people represented by it. Though it does have its source in Rome, so does the entire concept of The West as a method of thinking and living.

>muh european Union

>muh poor oppressed colonies

surely better than anything we have today, but I think he was deluded

Nah, he wasn't a massive germanophobic, he just had the "Britain First" attitude.

Ah I see, what was his stance on the first world war?

Very powerful speeches.
>muh european union
What?

>surely better than anything we have today, but I think he was deluded

Why do you think he was deluded?

the European idea is essentialy a great idea since we are already a minority, but noooo, fucking globalists snatched the idea right under our noses

Oh shit, didn't realize we can set flags now.
Now no one will know I'm an ausfag!

Can't recall his opinions on it before, but he lost all his friends in it. People forget how destructive the Great War was to the Aristocratic class. I think half of the young men died or some insane figure.

He gets points for that 'I'm a little teapot' stance in the picture.

The Flash is a Jewish creation.

I think it's an important change in wording. Mosley wanted a "Union of Europeans" where the people is what formed the union rather than the depersonalised states. There's still a chance, it might be our only chance at survival as a concept.

Not sure if there's a documented opinion on it. He did fight in the war though, although he was quite young. When returning to Britain he got involved in politics.

Setting flags is stupid, I and many others will run it into the ground again

Stop being from shit countries guys

he proposed a european superstate, literally one of the core ideas of mosleyism.

which is why I think he was deluded. he bought into the EU ideologies that were beginning to form in the interbellum.

Poor bloke, I really should learn more about him, he sounds like an interesting guy, what's the opinion of him in today's Britain?

Great rhetoric as well.
>Together in Britain we have lit a flame that the ages shall not extinguish. Guard that sacred flame, my brother Blackshirts, until it illuminates Britain and lights again the paths of mankind.

Also, the best definition of Fascism, and an explanation of its attraction:
>[Fascism] was an explosion against intolerable conditions, against remediable wrongs which the old world failed to remedy. It was a movement to secure national renaissance by people who felt themselves threatened with decline into decadence and death and were determined to live, and live greatly.

>it's a 'Mosley's ideas were even on the same planet as the EU as it exists' episode

He proposed a superstate of Europeans, not a European superstate. The wording is important to understand what he meant.

"Mosleyism" (lol) is almost the core idea of Generation Identity too, though they'd never admit it it's a concept that is inherently ethno-fascist.

How so? I don't know much about the flag itself but I know that Mosley wasn't against all Jews. Some were even in the BUF, probably explains it.

He's not particularly well known, but when he is he's demonized as a brute and a coward.

Figures, but his speeches, views, and teachings hopefully will reverberate into eternity, stay strong, Britain Bros

Britain today is very liberal. There is minimal support for Fascism or Mosley today in the UK. There is a fringe movement called the New British Union who claim to be Mosleyite but they seem to be degenerate.

Even today the paper called the Daily Mail gets stick from the public about flirting with Fascist movements during Mosleys era.
>Also, the best definition of Fascism
Definitely. If you haven't read any of his books I'd suggest doing so.

LITERALLY HITLER HE WANTED TO KILL SIX BILLION JEWS, if anyone knows him at all.

His brand of Fascism was actually incredibly soft, and he was a great lover of democracy seeing its history as the great contribution of Britain to the world.

>>"This heritage, by our struggle and our sacrifice, we shall give back to these our children and tell them that they come from that ancient stock of men that went forth from these small islands, across storm-tossed seas in frail craft, to take within their strong hands the greatest Empire the world has ever seen, in which tomorrow we will build the greatest civilisation yet!"

in practice it Always comes down to that. a federal Union that has certain rights, which gradually keeps expanding and gies itself more and more rights, taking away national sovereighnty, until we are as today, ruled by a corrupt administration from brussels.

>superstate of Europeans, not a European superstate

that's just sophistry.

I understand why he felt the need for a european collective, after the trauma of the great war, but in the long term it would have had just the same result as now.

well, let's hope that there will be enough Europeans left after the religious cleansing. the EU will crumble so hard just like YUgoslavia. the fact is we are an endangered species and we need get Rome II going as soon as possible

Yeah, we need a BUF flag. I made a flag request thread but it got deleted. Hopefully after all of the flagposting calms down the mods will made a sticky so that we can request more.

So he was a better Hitler at this point?

Too bad that his image got destroyed for the sake of memes.
Great man imo.

He lost every friend he had to it.

Also what the fuck is up with the ''White supremacist'' bullshit? That's not real thing,people who are pro White today are White Nationalists.

>the eternal anglo
>ourguy

Too bad Mosley did not came to power but Churchill.The history would have been different.

>mfw imagining Britain under Mosley