Sandy Hook was real

My mom was a teacher at Sandy Hook and was there the day of the shooting (she survived). I was in Newtown driving to work that morning and got a text from my mom that she had locked herself and her students into a closet because there were gunshots in the building and to call the police. I did, and I drove to the firehouse across the street from the school where the police had arrived and blocked off the entrance to the driveway to the school.

Within minutes, hundreds of cars filled with panic-stricken family members began flying towards the firehouse, cars were driven onto lawns, left running all up and down the sides of the streets. Everyone seemed confused and scared, and it took some time for the details of what happened to unfold. I watched everyone run into the firehouse waiting to find out if their loved ones had survived.

My mom was best friends with the principal who was murdered that day. I touched her body at her funeral. We went to 26 funerals for these babies that my mother had taught. For her coworkers who died protecting them.

I can understand the appeal of conspiracy theories. I think it's important to do independent research to try and make an informed opinion. But there is no conspiracy here, plain and simple. It is neither logical nor actually possible. Unfortunately, you can't meet crazy with logic and facts.

I've literally had conversations with people who will hear my story and still say "but c'mon didn't you see the video?? They're actors, it was the government, etc." That to me is pretty mind blowing.
I don't like to talk about this publicly because because I want to respect those who lost loved ones that day, and I feel that it's not my place to do so. But it has become impossible to allow the idea of a "conspiracy" to retain any credibility. Let these people grieve in peace, Alex, they've been through more than anyone should ever have to go through.

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/article179295.html
reddit.com/r/news/comments/6gtylw/alex_jones_doubles_down_on_sandy_hook_conspiracy/
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/sandy-hook-3rd-anniversary-hoodwinked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones has a soapbox and from his soapbox, he has influence over those who take his opinions as fact. I don't know enough about him or his other opinions to comment on them. But here, his claim that there is any remote semblance of a conspiracy is patently false. Any attempt to actively promote this ideology is promoting a lie. If he has a morsel of human decency, he would put this claim to rest, and respect the people who lost their loved to this horrific tragedy.

I live in Sandy Hook and your story has holes in it. 1/10 trolling.

Not pointing out the holes.

Like I'm going to believe a pinko faggot

So do the kids.

qedqw

I attended Sandy Hook and am a #SandySurvivor, #HookHero. I can assure you it happened.

>my dad works at nintendo

Lol fake and gay

Hookhero kek

Someone's commenting that word for word in every sandy hook related post

sandy hook kids died for sure... why would the government use dozens of actors who could destroy the story?

think all the docs and cops were in on it, fucking **really**?

I could believe Lanza was a patsy if there were good evidence. but to think the go would not just kill for real?

meanwhile, ZioJones covers shit up all the time

voltairenet.org/article179295.html

Give us names

I bet you think the holocaust was real becuase your gandpa was there huh?

OP mentioned people bring up the videos to argue against them. This trying to make your comment irrleavant.

Op is giving AJ more attention. Idiot needs to realize this.

Does the CIA have good benefits? Do contractors get the same benefits as regular employees?

>I touched her body at her funeral

OP, you weird fuck.

I have a grandfather who the German Death Camps and I can assure you it really happened, and that they really killed six billion.

>ITT half you newfags don't realize this is a meme where someone says "sandy hook was real my friend/relative/coworker was there. It exists because so many shills would say that in the threads after the attack

That said sandy hook was real. My wife's sons fathers cousins rabbi was at the school that day and he said there were bodies everywhere

Damn, burn. Hahaha

Eat shit lying faggot. What are the odds every Sandy hook thread some nigger says his aunt or cousin was there, he's been to the funerals. What are the odds?

GRIEVING PARENTS DON'T 'AV A GIGGLE M8

german cuck ,trying to larp as freedom .like we wouldnt know.

hah, that happened in the USA but your from Germany, what a lair

underrated

And you waited this long to tell us, from Reddit.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/6gtylw/alex_jones_doubles_down_on_sandy_hook_conspiracy/

Saw this exact post on Reddit. Hmmmmmm

Exactly why they're full of shit.

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/sandy-hook-3rd-anniversary-hoodwinked/

>inb4 source

Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper and school principal, asks questions about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Actually read the questions. If even ONE of these questions doesnt have a reasonable answer then the sandy hook incident was not as it has been narrated in the media and in policy repercussions.

I am a professional crisis actor and lemme tell ya, it was all real. Real fun.