Don't work for long hours

This is why we can't compete against Mexicans. They somehow manage to outwork everyone.

>tfw being a gook.

Thats just compensation for lack of efficiency.

>mexicans are lazy
>2246h

I wish I had a job. A livable wage sure sounds nice.

I do. The funny part is I don't get paid for it.

Why are japanese people committing suicide and dying from overwork if they work less than the global average?

I've never heard of a Mexican dying from overwork.

I'm skeptical about this data.

Of course Germany on the bottom

feels good.

you die from overwork after you already retire and sit on the couch with a broken body from manual labor

Mexicans count a 4 hour siesta in the afternoon as work.

Ofc. Why work like a maniac if you can work efficient instead ?

Efficiency.
Ever heard of it?
Fucking burgers

Btw i dont think the hours are correct or representative.
Average bloke works 40hrs/week and about 176hours a month. This times 12 is 2112hrs.
Minus 25 holiday days each 8 hours is 1912.
Even 1800 would be above the average fatlard burger

The less they work
the more degenerate they are
This is deep

We're simply being efficient workers.

>so efficient that Krauts lost the fucking wars.
Suck US dick, you vassal state

Third time lucky, sweetie.

You still thin the US did the vital stuff for defeating us? International jewery politic tactics and 2 fronts did that.
You did less in both world wars than italy and thats saying a lot. The only hickup you got was the landing in france after that you fought old men and children. Sad.

Suicide is not worse for Japanese than you think.

This slur is just a projection of the qualities of those who say it onto the mexicans. They're jealous that they're better and harder workers than they are and they call them lazy to make themselves feel better. The truth is that they do twice the work in half the time for lower pay so Americans simply can't compete without racism propping their lazy asses up.

Because Japan hides its statistics quite well.

For example, you have sick days, but you're not supposed to use them etc.

For an anime based forum people seem to know little if nothing at all about Japan...

Go ahead. It would be fun to kick your countries ass for a third time. Maybe this time we let the leader live, and give her to the Saudi's. they could always use another sex slave, and they wouldn't have to see her face because they are going to cover it with a hijab.

>win-win for everyone.

> Doesn't realize we control the EU already
> Thinks we won't kick out the retarded ones
Classic burger

Well, japanese do tons of unpayed/unregistred work hours.

But overall you are not fucking lazy as germans.

>kick out the retarded ones
nah you are already cucked as hell

>muh EU
reminds me of the pic

>Greece

Funny coming from a country that is literally a bunch of states tied together like a piece of meat

Sorry for you kraut, But I got two words for you... George Patton... Suck big fat American dick.

I'm assuming this is paid work so office slaves don't get their long hours accounted for.

Why don't you go get raped by a migrant... Or stop a child from being raped by one. Either way go do something useful... Douche bag.

37 hour's a week and a salary. If you don't work another 40 hours on top, unpaid, they fire you. No one in Japan takes their vacations. They just work them because they would be shamed.

Japs are subhuman's. Literally submissive's.

The problem with this chart is that it ONLY shows "Hours worked", and not "Productive output".

So if a German farmer uses a harvester machine to harvest twice as many crops as a group beaners in half the time it doesn't account for that.

im at work right now

And again, coming from a country with almost 50% migrants. You guys get shot by thugs daily and you don't even realize it's a problem because you're used to it!

>Germany
>At the bottom
>The Netherlands
>Also at the bottom

Yeah as a guy living in The Netherlands I can tell you that is bullshit.

are you forgetting all your syrians and somalians that don't work at all?

how is germany below france, the country that literally never works? that is just embarrassing, is that skewed because of the welfare rapefugees?

I just finished a month of working 72 - 80 hour weeks. Honestly, if I was single and didn't have a family and other responsibilities, it wouldn't be that bad, and the money you get is amazing.

Single people should be forced to work at least 60 hours a week until they fucking start contributing to the native populace.

We keep ours in inner cities, and ghettos. You cucked dumb fuck Germans invited them into your houses, and then gave them your women and children on a silver patter. I'm glad I will live to see the end of Germany, and this time we won't have to fire a shot. Can't say as much for you Hans, hopefully when they purge your country you can get out.

Have you worked in other countries?
No.

boohoo you lost get over it

Germans don't work that much tho.

legal working week is 35h in France , but most french work vertime so on average , a full time job is about 40h a week , which is more than germany.

8 hours do not amount to fixed energy spent
compare digging a fucking trench, to, I dunno, code review
there are days when you don't have much to do and days where you don't have a minute to take a piss, I imagine it's the latter in Japan

tl;dr; this statistic is crap

dont you have like 2 hour lunches

Are you brainwashed? Or you told a joke?
I laughed at your comment very much.